>she goes on vacation with bf and returns engaged
>however we still bang on the reg
>ffw to today, lunch time in the office
>"gee my ex called me to offer me a ride to the office this morning"
>uh-huh
>"I turned him down because I dont wanna mess up the wedding etc"
>mfw internally
>"yeah good thinking"
>mfw 2 weeks ago we went to a cheap motel and fucker her twice in the jacuzzi, then went to bed and banged two more times and creampied her
>mfw you turn down a ride because you wanna behave but it is totally ok when a guy raw dogs you
>mfw last week we fucked again while she was having her period
>lel women "logic"

Also this girls wants me to be her trainer to the wedding, we have like 4 months before they get married, what routine shall I put her into? do I just put her right into SS or SL with the proper form introduction?

Also the diet, would IIFYM in a standard deficit be enough?

thx guise

Why do you keep posting this story? This isn't r9k

bcuz bored and still need the diet n routine thing

>bragging about being desperate enough to have to poach pussy
>wants to waste time training her too

???

>2016
>not getting all the pussy you can, poaching included

NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Shart in mart

Just make her a IIFYM diet with a couple options per week, and put her on SS or SL. She's a woman and not really going to build any muscle, so it will help her cut. That's it.

Also make sure she pays you and not in sex. It would look weird otherwise, so you get paid to keep bang her.

gg when bf kills you

Why strength training and not aesthetic training?

imo she cant get much aesthetic in 4 months, best shot for her is to get kinda slim

This thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it

SS+GOMAD

this , if it's only 4 months, she's basically not going to gain any muscle. But make it aesthetic if it makes you feel better.

at least it isnt a feels thread or some "weighted dips" thread

keked

lol this

>when the bf goes to same gym and he knows

not op but I switched gyms after that, that nigga easily had a 1.1k total. I was about to hit 315 squat at the time

lulz, which country?

Yo im about to start lifting for the first time and i want to do it to look good, not just for strength. Can you direct me to a routine that isnt a meme like SS

Lol wut

I've read this too many times.

this is exactly what i was thinking, hes fucking her fat lame married ass and now has to spend more time with her what a cuck.

i fucked a female coworker with like a 4 year relationship for about a month

she'd repeatedly tell me i fucked better, had better genes than her BF, and thanked me for my cum.

but i didn't fuckin offer to train her when she asked like some fucking cuck that finally got laid.

get your shit together OP, christ

>she'd repeatedly tell me i fucked better, had better genes than her BF, and thanked me for my cum.

no faggot i cheated on my girlfriend with her, it was cool for like a week until GF found out

How did she find out?

her friend drove by my place and saw the other girl's car (they knew each other but weren't friends, hated each other actually)

i post about it on Veeky Forums a lot when i get drunk on wine and start listening to the shrek soundtrack

im fucking autism, but at least there's tinder, right?

>seen the other girl's car

Well I guess being a broke uni student and cheating with a similarly poorfag girl had its advantages

Because you can't copypaste stories on r9k.

Why would you put a female on a program designed to build mass and athleticism when she only has 4 months? SS is the opposite of her goals, she just wants to look a little bit better.

Put her on a 200 kcal deficit, have her train on an upper/lower routine and make her do deadlifts every lower body day for them ass gains, no point wasting your time teaching a bitch to squat correctly, you only have 4 months. Women typically have less form breakdown on higher rep deadlifts than men do anyway.

I would inform her bf about her slut of a bitch. Be a bro.

Also make her do high intensity cardio 3 days a week and squats, bench press, deadlift and military press the other 3 days of the week (sunday rest day).

All of this on caloric deficit, low carb, med fat and high protein diet. Maybe order some sarms. I would advice a stack of lgd 4033, gw 501516 and clenbuterol for good measure.

>>I would inform her bf about her slut of a bitch. Be a bro.

Shit up faggot. The guys a cuck. He deserves it.

Good work op

So he deserved it because he is a cuck because OP fucked his soon to be wife (which is the "it" in this sentence)? Nice circular reasoning, imbecile.

SS+GOMAD
you know what you must do

What you have in muscles, you lack in humility. Honestly, I feel sorry for you.

Congratulations, you're a sack of shit lol. I mean I understand why you'd be proud... I guess? But don't you feel any remorse or empathy for the guy you're doing this to?

THIS

Also OP is about to get permacucked if he's not charging her for the PT and also fucking her on the side. Post pic of her fat jabba the hut looking ass.

>mfw last week we fucked again while she was having her period

this pasta
not even >2015+1

>weighted dips
I will fight you.