Http://www.strawpoll.me/11104031

bump

such a good post! makes me cry so hard from happy good. please more i like more

my nigga i can't help but be curious about the people on Veeky Forums

i'm that guy that's always posting strawpolls because i'm interested in the kind of people here.

i am such happy at see post like this! makes me so feel happy. good posts. i like they posts!

Tall girls are the best
currently under 10k but i finish school this semester and should go up to 40k by january

fuck it, im posting all the results from my latest polls

wonderful posts. i am so happy from good posts i like this!

65% of people lied in that poll

these polls are cool
i vote BJJ cuz that's the one i learned with some buddies a while back
fun as fuck

excellent post friend

thanks senpai

y-you too for good posts F A M

Arnie
Beta

Zyzz duh. All the other guys are still alive. Zyzz is the only one who is dead. Who the fuck is going to not get advice from a ghost master?

baka desu

Listen OP, I'm never getting over her

>pale
>pink nips
>short hair
>firm tits and ass
>played vidya
>was into exploring and adventuring nature and all that stuff

A NERVOUS SPERG LIKE ME WILL NEVER GET THIS LUCKY AGAIN. ANY OTHER GIRL WILL JUST BE SECOND PLACE ;_;

what happened?

joke's on you OP, you have to have a girl talk to you to get rejected
POWER!!
also POWER!!!

I don't know, I took her for granted I guess. My parents also didn't like her but I that didn't stop me even though it stressed me out.

if she's gone she's gone bro. you gotta accept that. this board is here for you but only you can save yourself from a shitty life. work hard and find peace through struggle

Nobody can help me except me. Sure a bunch of Veeky Forumsizens can compliment me and say "fuck that bitch" but its not easy. She didn't cheat on me or do anything to make me hate her.

The only way I'll move on from her is finding someone better but that seems like a long shot. I'm just going to learn to live without her.

only when you're happy with yourself alone can you truly be happy with someone else. Otherwise you're always worried about the relationship ending.

No user. Do no find a girl that is better. Find a better you, and in turn, you shall be free.

bad question, you could be interested in women, but not lift for them.

After next year I'll be starting at least 70k because I picked stem instead of some tard major