This is why I lift

i-is there more?

Don't get excited by this Webm.

I've traveled the world and fucked hundreds of women from all parts of the world.

Jap girls don't put out, they're extreme frigid. It's no wonder their birthrate is fucked.

more what exactly?

Same, shit like this and Connor Murphy omegle videos are what threw me over the edge, HAVE to get fit!

Well, rape and sexual molestation is the number one go to masturbatory aide of japanese women.
1+1 = 2

I thought it was the men who just didn't want to go chasing girls?

(they're paid to act quirky and shocked bro)

i lift for ugly asian girls too

No, men don't want to chase girls and would rather fuck around with their various things and fap bang hostesses, girls are all frigid, visiting manwhore cafe's or are full on jailhouse dykes.

this
I've fucked over 1000 women and Japanese are really hard to get, yet doable if you're attractive enough

Same man
I have extended my bloodline through nearly 30,000 female companions, and those who belonged to the Land of the Rising Sun were by far the most weary of my advances.

wary* my nigga

who is this?

This is why I lift.
>that forearm

kek

rachel cook

she's a 10 if i've ever seen one

Don't believe his lies

>Jap girls don't put out, they're extreme frigid.
To Jap men

she makes me want to die

THIS.

I was stationed in Japan for 3 years and almost every girl I fucked while I was there were either Korean or American/European tourists. The only Japanese girls are the super sluts who want to get knocked up by servicemen so they can get out.

>Jap girls don't put out
Git Gud Fagit

Go right ahead you weirdo

I'll never trust someone i can blindfold with a piece of floss.

Idk what the hell you guys are talking about. A Japanese foreign exhange student who spoke broken english (though enough to get by) transferred to my highschool during my senior year. My friend started dating her and she put out two weeks into their relationship.

I... admit that I tried shamlessly to get with her after they broke up. Didn't work. I hadnt yet made it.

>tupperware lid in bathroom

Get gud.
Ok.

Get fucking ANYTHING you pleb

Me too. I have bedded over 12 million partners, both men and women alike. I am father to hundreds of thousands of children and yet the land of the rising sun evades my charms.

Oh no I had a tupperware lid in my bathroom.Oh no that truly negates my argument that you can get a Japanese girl.

Elliot? Is that you?

Fag, ive bedded a thousand gooks alone. They're only reluctant because they're embarrassed about their sideways pussies.

I think he was referring to hot Japanese girls though. Very attractive girls (8+ hbb) of every race are difficult to get, wherever you go in the world.

she's got nice teeth

True, but then he should have prefaced it with that caveat.

lmao @ your 20% bodyfat u fat fuck

girl is AVERAGE af

gj on being absolutely mediocre bro!

thx for the motivation!

>high school
>put out two weeks into their relationship.

Did you miss this part?
>The only Japanese girls are the super sluts who want to get knocked up by servicemen so they can get out.

>can we touch him before we draw?
Lewd

Nigger are you kidding? You must be the ugliest man in existence. Japanese girls practically hunt foreign cock. Been twice. Trust me.

youre projecting bro. its okay to feel jealous of him.

If her plan was to be put up financially by an American, she'd be fucking older men with her jailbait pussy. Teenage boys aren't going to win you a new life.

hnnnnnggggggggg

Never visit this board again. Literally not Veeky Forums

MODS

I dont care about gook slant head bitches?

Did i say anything aboit zips?

No, you fucking pleb

Just went to Japan for two weeks and managed to fuck 6 j-girls without breaking a sweat. I went clubbing for 7 days. Are you fucking kidding me? Internal tourists will think you're the shit and ask to have pictures taken of you. I'm average looking, and barely out of ottermode.

Tinder works wonders in Japan if you're ready to put up with a lot of "I'm only here to learn English tee-hee" bullshit. If you don't, just go to your regular gajin-cock hunting grounds such as Gas Panic in Tokyo, Zaza Pub in Kyoto, or G3 in Osaka. J-girls are overrated, because even the nice-looking ones have flat asses and big thighs. The ones rocking good bodies (ie, actually have Western breasts) have implants or are an anomaly.

Secondly, j-girls who are looking for gajin cock do put out. A lot. They all paid for hotels. They all suck a mean dick because they don't care about getting plastered with semen in the face. They don't even care if you stick your cock up their ass on a ONS. J-girls have no Christian shame my man.

Is that Overreem?

If so, then HOLLAND YES.

I lift for myself because I'm not a little bitch.

But thicc girls do love muscles.

looks like a gay asian man tbph.
gj fucking a 5/10

>20% bodyfat
that's generous

>people criticize my ugly girl I know I'll call them salty to save face!