There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjFp1R5klo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>hmm fresh pasta

Daish Daish Daish

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob

Daily reminder

youtu.be/kjFp1R5klo4

Google says your biceps are 40cm breh whatchu gon say to this? y u lyin

¿Que putas chingadas madres dijiste de mí , pinche escuincle baboso? para que te sepas yo entrené en el gimnasio del señor Julio Cesar Chavez , tengo un record de 50 knockouts, fui al colegio militar de la ciudad de México y un doctorado en ingenieria nuclear , ¿sabes que significa eso? que puedo volar tu pinche cabecita hueca con una bomba que estoy preparando especialmente para tí , y no sólo eso también soy experto en el manejo de armas largas y tengo acceso a todo un arsernal de Uzis, Ak 47 y R-15s , si tan solo hubieras pensado un poquito más y no hubieras abierto el pinche hocico de perro que tienes, no tendrías que rezar por tu vida. En estos momentos estoy rastreando tu dirección IP para ubicar tu domicilio , te vas a cagar cuando veas un chingo de camionetas esperando en la entrada de tu casa para acribillarte , mis hombres estan bien armados y son muy temerarios, saben hacer muy bien su trabajo y están dispuestos a exterminar hasta la ultima puta celúla más pequeña e insignificante de tu puta miserable existencia, escucha bien mis palabras nene, que ya no hay vuelta atrás , vete despidiendo de tu miserable vida cabrón, voy a convertir tus ultimas horas de vida en un autentico infierno , estás bien pinche muerto nene, estás bien pinche muerto.......

>using cuck measurements

This is a good thread
Bless you all for lurking enough
I will agree with you simply on the fact that NASA crashed a rocket because they couldn't convert from metric to imperial

>using ameriburgers to measure

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shénme tā mā de nǐ tā mā de gāngcái shuō wǒ, nǐ zhè xiǎo biǎo zi? Wǒ huì ràng nǐ zhīdào wǒ bìyèle wǒ bān dǐngbù dì hǎibào tújí duì, wǒ yǐjīng cānyùle duì Al-Quaeda xǔduō mìmì túxí, wǒ yǒu chāoguò 300 zhèngshí shā sǐ. Wǒ zài dà xīngxīng zuòzhàn xùnliàn, wǒ zài zhěnggè měijūn dǐngbù de jū jí shǒu. Nǐ shì wǒ shénme dōu bùshì, dàn zhǐshì yīgè mùbiāo. Wǒ huì xiāomiè nǐ tā mā de chūlái jīngquè de xǐhuān, qízhōng cóng wèi zài zhège dìqiú shàng jiànguò de, jì zhù wǒ dehuà tā mā de. Nǐ yǐwéi nǐ kěyǐ táotuō shuō gǒu shǐ wǒ zài hùliánwǎng shàng? Zài xiǎng xiǎng, bèndàn. Zài wǒmen fāyán, wǒ liánxì wǒ de zhěnggè měiguó hé nín de IP jiàndié mìmì wǎngluò zhèngzài zhuīchá xiànzài ràng nǐ gèng hǎo de bàofēngyǔ zuò hǎo zhǔnbèi, qū. Zhè mǒle nǐ dǎ diànhuà gěi nǐ de shēnghuó kělián de xiǎo dōngxī de fēngbào. Nǐ tā mā de sǐle, háizi. Wǒ kěyǐ zài rènhé dìfāng, rènhé shíjiān, wǒ huì shāle nǐ de qībǎi duō tújìng, zhè zhǐshì wǒ de shuāng shǒu. Wǒ bùjǐn zài túshǒu gédòu guǎngfàn de péixùn, dàn wǒ yǒu jīhuì huòdé měi hǎijūn lù zhàn duì de zhěnggè āsēn nà, wǒ huì yòng tā lái qí zuìdà chéngdù wèi nǐ cā qù cǎn pìgu dàlù de liǎn, nǐ zhège húndàn. Zhǐyào nǐ néng zhīdào shénme xié'è de bàofù nǐ de xiǎo “cōngmíng” de pínglùn shì yǒuguān dǎdǎo zài nǐ shēnshang, yěxǔ nǐ huì chí yǒu nǐ tā mā de shétou. Dàn nǐ bùnéng, nǐ méiyǒu, xiànzài nǐ fùchū dàijià, nǐ zhège gāisǐ de báichī. Wǒ huì lā shǐ fènnù biànbù nǐ, nǐ jiāng tā yānmò. Nǐ tā mā de sǐle, lǎoxiōng.

Muscle will just slow you down, I'm so much faster than you that you won't even be able to touch me. Once I actually start my attack you won't be able to stop it

Okay Veeky Forums, I have finally hit a wall. I tend to get into a lot of fights in general because I have a really low temper. Even though I have a natural gift at fighting (realized it when I was getting bullied at school), I finally came to the conclusion that I need to do more to reach my true potential.

I use a specific process to unleash my strength. I think about how shit my life is, the fact that I don't have a girlfriend or vizualize the beating that Ilya took from Bazett and I instantly get angry. While doing this I let my body and hands loose, lean forward a bit and enter what I call my demon form. I use these psychological tricks to get angry and draw out my true power.

A few days ago, at the bus stop a guy was staring at me intensly and started to annoy me. As I was about to charge at him I felt danger (the aura he was emitting was full of bloodlust), so I turned around and left.

That brings me here. What kind of training should I follow to acquire pure unadulterated strength since unleashing my bankai is not sadly not enough for some situations.

>heh kid....yeah I know your kind, the big roided up monkey.....well guess what kiddo? While you've got strength, I've got something better...that's right: Skill. Intelligence. Discipline....All those muscles won't do you any good when my blade comes sailing through the air headed straight for your gut....heh, don't blink

>im enjoying my life
Thats why you post on a japanese cartoon forum, right?
Nice copypasta tho

Here it is.

Calibers .50. Fifty-fucking-calibers.

Do you really think you could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tip of my gun when I grab your gf's ass and make a double action? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these guns with which I effortlessy fire six shots in rapid succession through anything that dares get in my way. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rat :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

stay mad bro

Psh... nothing personel kid

Was zur Hölle hast Du kleine Bücknutte gerade über mich gesagt? Damit Du es weißt: Ich habe beim KSK als Bester meines Jahrgangs abgeschlossen und habe an zahlreichen geheime Kommando-Aktionen gegen Al-Khaida teilgenommen, außerdem habe ich nachweislich über 300 Gegner getötet. Ich bin in Gorilla-Kriegsführung ausgebildet und bin der beste Scharfschütze der gesamten Steitkräfte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Für mich bist du nicht mehr als ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde Dich verfickt nochmal mit einer Präzision auslöschen, wie man sie auf dieser Erde noch nie gesehen hat, merk' Dir meine Worte. Du denkst, Du kommst damit durch, daß Du diese Scheiße über mich im Internet erzählst? Überdenk's nochmal. Während wir sprechen habe ich Kontakt zu meinem geheimen Spionagenetzwerk in der ganzen Welt und deine IP wird gerade jetzt zurückverfolgt, bereite Dich also besser auf den Sturm vor, du Wurm. Den Sturm, der das erbärmliche Lichtlein auslöschen wird, das du dein Leben nennst. Du bist tot, Kiddie. Rechne überall und jederzeit mit mir, denn ich kann Dich auf über 700 Arten umbringen und das nur mit meinen Händen. Ich bin nicht nur ausgiebig im unbewaffneten Nahkampf ausgebildet, sondern habe auch Zugriff auf das gesamte Waffenarsenal der NATO-Streitkräfte – und ich werde es vollständig nutzen, um deinen miesen kleinen Arsch von diesem Kontinent zu putzen, du kleiner Scheißer. Hättest Du nur geahnt, welche entsetzliche Vergeltung dein kleiner "cooler" Kommentar auf dich herunterbeschwören würde; dann hättest du wohl die Fresse gehalten, hmm? Aber du konntest es Dir ja nicht verkneifen, hast es einfach getan und wirst nun den Preis dafür zahlen, du gottverdammter kleiner Vollidiot. Ich werde Dich mit meiner Wut zuscheißen und du wirst darin ertrinken. Du bist verfickt nochmal tot, du Wixer.

Ok good for you. If you do come up to me and try to start shit then I'm going to shoot you 5 times in the head.

Back to ylis /b/ faggot
>ebin

Kek

How many times a week is this shit posted? Getting stale there bud.

Quality thread lads

Hva faen sa du om meg, din lille tispe? Jeg vil at dere skal vite at jeg ble uteksaminert toppen av klassen min i Navy Seals, og jeg har vært involvert i en rekke hemmelige raid på Al-Quaeda, og jeg har over 300 bekreftet drap. Jeg er utdannet i gorilla krigforing og jeg er den beste snikskytteren i hele de amerikanske væpnede styrkenee. Du er ingenting for meg enn et annet mål. Jeg skal utslette deg til helvete ut med presisjon slike som aldri har vært sett for på denne jord, merk mine jævla ord. Du tror du kan komme unna med å si at dritt til meg over internett? Tro om igjen, din jævel. Mens vi snakker har jeg kontaktet mitt hemmelige nettverk av spioner over hele USA og din IP blir sporet akkurat nå, slik at du bor forberede deg til storm, din mark. Stormen som utsletter den patetiske lille ting du kaller livet ditt. Du er jævla dod, gutt. Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst, og jeg kan drepe deg på over syv hundre måter, og det er bare med bare hendene. Ikke bare er jeg grundig opplært i ubevæpnet kamp, men jeg har tilgang til hele arsenal av United States Marine Corps og jeg vil bruke den til sitt fulle omfang til å utslette det elendige ræven av et ansiktet fra kontinentet, din lille dritt. Hvis du bare kunne ha visst hva uhellig gjengjeldelse din lille "smarte" kommentar var i ferd med å få ned over deg, kanskje du ville ha holdt den jævla tungen din. Men du kunne ikke, du gjorde ikke det, og nå er du betale prisen, for faen din idiot. Jeg vil drite raseri over deg, og du vil drukne i den. Du er jævla dod, gutten min.

>also, OP is a manlet

that fight was embarrassingly close for the guy who trains exclusively to win fights against a guy who doesn't train to win fights

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

We'll I mean the guy has 100 pounds on him. Weight does matter in a fight

DELET THIS

pass din kæft

hyvää pastaa

>muscle = fighting skills

lol stay mad roid heads

kek