/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Women are ________.

Previoso

0400-1230 master race

First for short haired white girls.

Oh you bitch.

>Women are for fucking

anyone here with anger management problems?
how do I stop being mad?

>car seat
Why is it that half of the shorthaired qts have kids

I think both of them are, that's kind of the reason why it works.

Because they're almost always prime breeding stock.

ignoring and dressing up like

>Both
>Implying 2 genders
Triggered

Do you frequent /Bois?

Not this again

No, I've combed over shc and shh once or twice though, this sub looks decent too, might give it a once over.

if you have tinder, you'll notice that it's always the unattractive and/or fat girls who are single mothers

it's a mystery of the universe

Hah, oops. Meant to respond to

In for leafy greens supplements taste like ass.
Also scars are almost gone now, so close to being normal skin again, just got to get rid of the redness next.

Soon as the tren gets in I'm gonna cut hard and look glorious

3 pills of e ontop of 2 earlier a drink and 2 8 balls of blow to start this night

See you degenerates tuesday

suck a dick for me

Yeah but when are you going to take the really hard drugs?

How can you have such impudent taste in women? Is it because the only girls whombother looking your way, are the ones resembling these boyish dykes you keep posting ?

>leafy greens supplements taste like ass.
Salad?

Occasionally there's a good post but it's mostly shit desu.

RIP in peace.

Damn how much tren are you running? I thought you nords were supposed to be nice.

What the hell is salad?

Some sort of herbaceous material animals eat as leafy greens. Or so I hear.

Sounds kinda gay
Like something my food eats

>when you give up and start inviting anything with a pussy

Yeah?

I mean, that'd be pretty cool if that was a thing.

Boipuccy too right?

Gotta hit rock bottom first, right babe?

18 and no reason to live, should I roid before I an hero?

I did got a blowjob from a trap so at this point I don't even know who I am fampai.

I'm up 15 lbs in half a week
I think my water weight gaining worked

But now I'm worried I've overdone it
My calves already hurt a bit just walking
They are too full
hopefully they have some reference range for the interior pressure because I'm going in pumped at this point

go sex some trannies
then come back

How's ol'pegleg doing?

He's gonna curse some skinwalkers on you now.

He's still kickin' it, dude's like 77 and still at it.

>be low test
>roid up over summer break
>college starts up
>guy that I knew doesn't recognize me and I'm like " hey dude is that you"
>He is like "damn user is that you? Damn you been working out?"
>grill that used to like me but I ignored cuz of low test angst walks in the room at that exact moment
>the guy is like "hey u know who this is? Its user!"
>grill is like "wow user you are lookin good!"
>was in the middle of moving in to the dorm so I couldn't stay and talk, fuck

This is why I roid holy shit

>tfw married one

Just waiting on you to join the club, breh

hello again people I like and people I don't like

how can I get a tall gf

15 lbs in a week? WTF are you running? I bet your e2 levels are at least at 3000

fosho

cruise level test
150adrol

lots of carbs and sodium

I'll live the dream one of these days.

Had a guy follow me around Wal-Mart and compliment my calves before I left.

>"Don't take this the wrong way bro but you have a nice pair of calves."

Uhhh... bright side, told the story to a girl at work and she said, "Yeah you do have the biggest calves I've ever seen."

Did someone just say calves?

Going to start running injectable mtren and TNE at 1mg and 100mg 30 minutes before workout. Should I dose some letro every day now on top of my twice weekly dose?

Fuck tren. I just stuck my dick in crazy. I have a gf and I just fucked this chick I met at a bar this week. I hung out with her all day then fucked her. What do I do to get rid of her?

Also she kept saying thank you and miring my gainz. Literally said thank you after sex lmao. The girl can take a dick though. I mean the entire thing, fuck.

how big is your dick you make it sound big no homo

calves?
what about calves

poor guy how do you even handle having all that sex
must b ruff

Hear tell there's some here what mentioned 'em.

6.5 but I'm talking bitch deep throated it like it's no big deal.(I'm aware my dick is painfully average) This is after she gave me a massage and told me that im literally perfect inside and out. I just met this bitch.

Then she asked if we are friends and I was like yes. F u c k

How do I unstick my dick in crazy so my gf doesn't find out

kill her

Mo gains mo probs

How do you big guys even cope? Cause I know I'm not even close to some ppl here

Say no more senpai

>feel bored, like shit, and like a lower for being completely and totally 100% alone
>but when I get chances to talk to people I really just don't give a shit

How does this make sense

can someone point me in the direction of a comprehensive guide to my first cycle including pct?

by staying inside all day and ignoring all compliments

fuuuuuuuuaaaaaaark how do I into ronnie coleman mode

Should I throw away my natty card

You should dose some TUDCA

no

I have some. Stacking that with NAC and milk thistle.

Genetics, hard training, all the drugs.

>calves

get shitfaced and post war stories already

please

Shoo shoo chubster legs!
People don't want your superior calve size making them feel insecure.

What supps do you guys recommend for first cycle?

calories

A freshman girl took my beer. Threw it at a guy making a speech. Then just flipped, took my other and did it again.

Also she yelled he had to hurry up.

She was like half my size.

I need to find her. At least she signed up for the same shit. Gonna see her within a few days.

I was literally stumped. Like wtf just happened. A 5'0 girl stole my beer and threw it at someone.

Roidrelated, what should I do with my diet on 350 test and 900eq. 300-500 surplus?

fucking 2000 surplus bro. sterons dont giive you magical calories.

>She was like half my size.
>A 5'0 girl

You're 10 feet tall!?
How much is that in the rest of the worlds measurements?

>tfw PIP in glute 12 hours after, and leg day is tommorow

haha! those aaaareee some funnyyy negroes! Haha!

Or he could be 225 and she's

I've never understood negro humor

You didn't grow up in the hood.

tragically it's no mas cerveza for a while, I'll have to find comfort in my var somehow

yep, both quads

dis gon b gud

Oh i did believe me. The hood in the deep south. Thats why I dont understand it.

Manlet, she was definitely under 100lbs. Guessing 90ish. Im supposed to be 170 tops and as lean as i can be by february.

Does that count as half my size?

She, around 155cm and 40-42kg. And im around 183-185cm and should be 75kg by february.

I'm 19 and I just found out I'm 264ng/dL. Should I do it? Is it true that it's way more dangerous at my age?

yeah bitch. blast 900mg test and 2 g's of tren ace a week. You're gonna make it....

Under 100lbs definitely. Same figure as my ex. Except 5'0 instead of 5'9. And my ex was 115. She was smaller than mdmagirl and mdmagirl was around 100lbs.

Legs were the size of my arms.

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Yeah I get what you mean by half your size now
I was thinking you exaggerated wildly in terms of height

>185cm
>75Kg
I'm sorry
You'll be big and juicy like brick or Jerry some day.

I hope you beat her
women have no sense of personal resposibility

do it
100mg/week got me to 800ng/dl

whatuvvit natty bitch?

Bitches on IG just sent me her ass. I don't even know this bitch. Wtf. Hoes gonna be hoes.

make sure you start all the tren at once for minimal side effects.

It's some dude tryna get your atm card info/dick pics you troglodyte.

Im fine at 75.

Again, I was squatting 220, deadlifting 220 and benching 130 at that weight.

Also doing like 25 pullups with 40kg around my waist.

I don't need to be huge. Lean and strong is enough.

Kek. She's paying me back. I mean, the last girl I slept with said she hated me and threw a drink in my face a week before we slept together.

Next time i'm seeing her im dragging her to a bar. She probably weighs less than your pillow. -_-"

how do i build up a social life starting from completely nothing? was low test for the first year of college so i couldn't even muster the energy to talk to people. now i am roided up and want to do shit with other people but i don't know a good amount of people, and the people i do know still kind of expect me to be a weirdo like before.

Force yourself into uncomfortable social situations. test isnt magic brah

Bar. Wait for people to do shots. Yell to the bartender to add one. Do shots. There you go.

>uncomfortable

Eh, other advice is add mdma to the mix.

Counselor, I have the same problem

19yo kindergartener reporting

Ready for my 6th cycle,currently at 178 at 5'9",
16% bf
All prior cycles have been teste+dbol,some tren,some var

On the fence between test e and non ester or sustanons,only added benefit from sustanons is faster acting/steady bloods and less shots,anything else?

Want to stack with winny and var,but want to know if there is a better combo of orals available

Winny would be from weeks 2 to 8,then var the rest

Going to run 12 weeks 500mg test/sustanon weekly,with orals starting at 2nd week.

If choose test e and non ester,will pin non ester every other day as a preworkout

Want to run tren ace also,thinking about starting at week 8 at 100mg every third day,lasting to week 12

After week 12 will do a final 1g blast of test weekly for 2 weeks,then cruise 500mg for another 2 weeks,than taper off to 250mg for another 4 weeks,followed by PCT

Sound solid?
What am i missing?

Benzos.

More test.

Punch people.

Spurt spurt spurt.

Day 20 of my 500mg test-e / 400mg tren-e cycle. Carb thermos are amusing, but I really don't notice any sides. Feels pretty good so far except I need to jack off %500 more often than I already do and can't stop thinking about sex.

290 is bad for your age but not horrible. I'd say wait until you're done growing (probably within a year or two) and then hop on 250-500mg test a week until you make it.

Lol, such as what? That's the thing my life was kind of fucked by my "medical condition" and I have no friends because of it. It's not an excuse just what I believe to be facts, since now I am able to talk to people and shit normally. But I can't just hit someone up and "force myself into uncomfortable social situations" since I have access to none. I would, but I just don't have any available since I have what is literally 0 friends.

How would someone with 0 social contacts just force himself into "uncomfortable" shit? The thing is I am not even uncomfortable, I am wanting to go out and do shit. But everyone already has their own group of friends and people, while I am just by myself.

A few random ones are popping up but they don't really lead into shit, it's just like "hey" -> "oh hey sup" -> "nothing much how u doing bro" -> "good dude what about u" -> "yea dude shits good" -> "yeah that's good, i'll catch u later"

or shit like that. It never really leads to anything which is one of my problems.
I just moved in today. I'm the guy that posted this btw
I could tell by their faces that like, they are surprised I am not a faggot ass weirdo bitch anymore, but they still subconsciously think I am one sort of, since it's too drastic a change too fast.

but yeah I just have these gay ass short "exchanges" (wouldn't exactly call them conversations) that never lead to shit.

TNE, why?

Don't use sustanon. Kickstart with prop if you want to.

Superdrol is amazing. So is adrol. Methylsten is better for strength and more reliably real than var.

What are your goals?

Winny at the start? No.

Run it longer too. 12 is a bit short. And the 1g for 2 weeks is odd. Just go 500 for 6 weeks, then 750 for 6. Then 6 for 1g for 6? Then to 500 and pct or cruise.