TDEE Help

Could use some TDEE help, Veeky Forums.

I've been cutting for the last year but my weight loss has stalled so I'm switching to maintenance calories for 2 weeks.

I'm getting a ton of different answers for what maintenance looks like depending on what website I plug my info into.

My particulars:
>5'11
>190 lbs
>Male
>"Moderately" active
>28 years old.

TDEEs are ranging from 2634 to 3050. Wat do?

goddam how do women get so hot

Beachside dumbbell lunges

I've never counted calories and feel like it's rather autistic to do it when you're not a professional bodybuilder or pro athlete

Imagine that the only thing you eat is picrelated.
Wanna bulk up a bit and gain more muscle ? Add some more rice to the plate
Wanna lose weight ? just go with chicken and vegetables
Still not losing weight ? eat smaller portions of chicken and vegetables, or do some more cardio at the gym

stupid people like you are the reason why so many people fail in life

that looks delicious. I'd be happy eating that for the rest of my life

Oh no... did I offend your dyel, calorie-counting ass? :(

Sounds about right.

Care to elaborate?

>dyel
very accurate
just like your daily calories

>190 lbs
>eating 3k calories

just do 1900-2000 with the "moderate" exercise you do it will be ok

What about me? I'm 19, 165lbs, 6'. I'm skinny and flabby and i want to start lifting around 3 times a week. Do i need to gain weight, cut, or mantinence?

Forgot to mention, the online calculator says I'm at 22% body fat

Amazing body. But then
>back tattoo
fucking garbage. why do girls nowadays think that is cute or appealing. ruins everything, absolutely disgusting

I was cutting at around 1800-1900 up to this point.

>just like your daily calories

it was an example you dumb fuck
Nobody ONLY EATS chicken, rice and vegetables every fucking day you mongoloid

>Nobody ONLY EATS chicken, rice and vegetables every fucking day you mongoloid

T-totally, w-who would d-do something retarded like that...

>accurate
>just like your daily calories
You mean precise. Accuracy is the lack of bias. If he believed every piece of chicken he ate was 20 less calories than what it was, that would be lack of accuracy. Food for thought. No pun intended.

This post is the perfect ratio of autistic and retarded

Underrated

What the fuck is this pic? I get it, you're attractive, but for god's fucking sake please stop taking these retarded pics. What the fuck is she even doing? Is that a fucking toilet brush with a can lable-less can on each end? Why the fuck is she lunging those at the beach in fucking flip flops? Who ever fucking thinks, "Hey, I'm gonna home made dumbbells to the beach and lunge them in a bikini and flip flops." Literal autism. Almost as much autism as this post.

If you work out at least 3 times a week your TDEE is 3028 kcal, and you should cut at 2422

But if you are working between 5-6 hours a week your TDEE is 3370 and you should be cutting at 2696