Just lift and b urself bro

>Just lift and b urself bro

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3458255/Lembit-Opik-feels-confident-looks-time-18-years-having-life-changing-surgery-fix-wonky-jaw.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that guy is sooooo fucked.

>Actual troll mode

Wew

>this good advice doesnt apply to .00001% of the genetically cursed, that makes it invalid
Take this self-destructive illogic back to

Sorry I'm not as ugly as you OP
> not fit related
Loser

What do you actually do if you looked like this? get into movies and always star as the deformed villian? or save up for the best plastic surgery money can buy?

Both in that order. Then never ever breed

this guy can be fixed

1st of all, accutane, losing weight and shaving/getting a better haircut would make a tremendous difference
next he gets a nose cometic surgery and fix whatever is still broken

If I was a billionaire i'd buy these people as projects and try and make then presentable, would be heaps fun

unfix-able

Geez even his ear is bad. Has to be some kind of genetic disorder

Isn't that the guy from Mask?

kek

>smile bro! Confidence is a girl really wants

I lift and fairly am thin and this mofo has more beard than me.

But if this guy lifted, shaved, and washed his face regularly he would look better than he does now. I bet there are girls out there who would go for the "jacked bridge troll" aesthetic.

So he's a 1/10 here, but if he cleared up his skin, shaved his beard, fixed his hair, and got ripped, he might be a 4/10. Better to be your best, even when "best" isn't that great. Also, I guarantee if he got rich he could bang average chicks no problem.

>yea bro you gotta make the best out of yourself
>just take care of yourself
>maybe you'll become 4/10
>maybe you'll get a used up 35 year old roastie with a niggerspawn ;^)

he needs rhinoplasty and surgery to remove his upper eyelid exposure + 10% bf + clear skin + rich + shave and he would be a 5/10

I don't know if that's you but that guy could easily get his shit together. If he lifted and got a nice haircut he would be able to pull girls I'm sure of it.

>This guy in the bottom 1% would not get much benifit from lifting therefore the 90% of average men shouldn't and instead give up on life

Do you /r9k/ autists go outside? There are average to below average men who skinny cute girlfriends everywhere if you go to a mall, just because you aren't born in the top 1% of everything doesn't mean that you should give up on life and live as a NEET crying in your mothers basement all day.

pretty good tricep definition

his hair is ballin

Why are his eyes so dam pretty

I genuinely think this guy can become a 6/10 without surgery.
like said, he needs accutane, weight loss etc. but his eyes are actually really nice.

He's literally just really fat and doesn't take good care of his face. Just needs to lose weight and have better hygiene, that's all. This guy has potential to be a 10/10 if he took care of himself but oh well.

looks like has cushings or smth...poor sucker

You are kidding yourself if you think that guy is fixable. His face might be able to be salvaged in a sense, but years living under that grotesque mask would have definitely warped the poor fellas mind beyond repair.

Do weak chins disgust anyone else, or is it just me
?

>good advice
What if the real me is a spaghetti dropping autist?

1. Lose weight
2. Shave regularly
3. Get treatment for acne
4. Get nice haircut

That alone will take him to a 6/10, which is enough to get a girlfriend or laid (you're not going to be fucking many models but so what?)

If you're really desperate than you can try to become a billionaire, maybe get some plastic surgery. The sky is the limit.

"You're a fucking sick cunt if you wanna be brah." - Jeff Seid

its worked well for michael berryman. that guy took an ugly curse and made a sweet career out of it

This guy would be succesful if he cut his hair, shaved, cut out his diet of doritos and mountain dew 24/7, washed his face , and started building muscle and becoming athletic

girls dont care about "ugly " face as long as youre strong and dominant they find it even more attractive

chin implants aren't that expensive

Its a sign of mouthbreathing, so yes.

Maybe that life isn't so bad compared to living alone all eternity shunned by the society...

How important are teeth? Assume they are clean and well shaped, but fairly crooked.

If you 100% embrace that part of yourself chances are you'll eventually find an equally autistic girl

> get rid of the jacket
> go to a barber
> teach him proper photography
> let him take photos in natural lighting instead of shitty yellow artificial

sorted, instant normie

STOP posting extreme examples,you are nowhere as hideous as that freak you're just an average looking dude who has social anxiety and doesn't even try to look good.
KYS already

>let him take photos in natural lighting instead of shitty yellow artificial

or adjust the white balance

It's called a beard. It cures it

there is an german tv show that gives ugly people plastic sugery
its called extrem schön wich means
extreme beautifull
its realy tlc tier

>lifting, grooming and improving your personality won't improve the lives of 99% of men, because there's a 1% of ugly men who were fucked over by genetics (who would probably benefit too)

Thank you for your wisdom, /r9k/.

s-stop bullying me i d-dont know how to use a digital camera

What these guys said. This guy isn't THAT far gone

>I hold close to zero standards but want to get a 10/10 virgin qt
I wonder what could be the problem. Stop watching chinese cartoons.

That would contradict the "b yours elf" advice.

>say a fat short guy with a heat looking gf yesterday laughing and having a good time while I was driving home alone yesterday
Sometimes I wonder if Veeky Forums ever goes outside

>not rich
>not powerful
>not swole
Literally what is your excuse, /fit9k/?

Holy fuck, I googled the fucker and these are actually his exes.

What's his secret?

They both have ugly faces

He has 10/10 facial aesthetics

It looks like this picture was taken the split second he gets sucker punched on the chin by a ghost and the rest of his face hasn't realized the world of pain he's about to experience.

Yeah that's just what he looks like.

If caused by mouthbreathing you can pretty much get rid of it yourself without surgery by just breathing properly and having proper tongue placement

Well, he can at least change the fact he's fat. So can the shit on his face. No big deal.

He was born like that, but he's had surgery to straighten his face. Now he says he feels confident for the first time in 18 years
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3458255/Lembit-Opik-feels-confident-looks-time-18-years-having-life-changing-surgery-fix-wonky-jaw.html

Nobody ITT has an excuse.

>wonky jaw

fuck i love the dailymail

Please elaborate how to fix this

Or you could take some AS and hope that it increase your chin size and won't make your body a carpet while removing you stripping you ugly head from hair.

>mfw Goldeneye

Is he missing his other arm or have muscular dystrophy or something?

They all look like prostitutes

And he bought a couple of hookers and pretended they are his gf or what?

AS?

Anabolic Steroids.

I have the same shirt.

Mouthbreathers tend to rest their tongue at the bottom of their mouth (behind their bottom teeth), when they should rest it behind their top teeth. If you stop resting your tongue at the bottom of your mouth and rest it at the top you should see a change in your jaw in a week. I think it's called mewing.

might as well kill himself or get plastic surgery