6ft, 200lbs 12%bf

6ft, 200lbs 12%bf
Why don't I get any matches fit, have I been ugly this whole time?

Post profile

Pic is with zero pump and shit lighting so don't give me the ole "lol 200 lbs. xD"

Body is great by normies standards, hair might be questionable. Also face hidden means youre probably ugly

Draco malfoy pls go

You look milo yiannopoulos and scooby child if they were cousins

>have I been ugly this whole time?
>covers his face

why

hair is shit m8

put in a photo of you playing rugby, that shit is the most masculine shit around

shirtless selfies with no context make you look like a wanker

You need to have a more "subtle" shirtless pic. One where you're out paddling, at the beach, surfing, hiking etc. According to my GFs friends a shirtless mirror pick is an instant NO.
I used to have a pic of me playing hockey, one with me windsurfing and one in a social setting and i was getting around 10 matches a day and compared with your pic im way more ugly.

kek

>short shorts enthusiast
might as well put ''I like girls with tight asses''. It's garbage and it's not even funny

>Fluent in Spanish and English
WOW so you can speak TWO (2) languages?? That's unheard of! Better put that in your profile

>Football a (European) and Rugby
girls don't give a shit about that so it's irrelevant

Now your picture: sorry pal but your body is not sexy enough to put as a profile pic. No girl is gonna see your profile and think ''OH MY GODDD!!! HMmmmM I wanna suck dat dick!!!!!''

>using a shirtless pic you took of yourself all alone in your bathroom
how is this a mystery to you?

put on a tank top and fix your hair.

1st of all I don't think that's 12%. At that point your abs have some trace. 2nd of all, your can't have a shirtless pic unless it's at the beach and as a 2nd pic. Change your main pic to you playing a sport and you will find a lot more success

Just remember the girls on dating sites had to turn to the internet because nobody wanted them in real life. If you're cool with that, then keep on truckin

rate bio

I have like 20 matches in 4 days and I'm 18, 5'8 170 18%

Inb4 roasted but it works incredibly well

the issue is that you took a selfie m8, girls dont like that shit

You have the body of and old dude who's been lifting

Mirror selfie mate, drop that shit right now
Makes you look like a tryhard phaggot regardless of how aesthetic you might be

You must be. I'm obese and put my height (5'6") in my profile and I got matches.

>vegan

here's your problem faggot

Fridge mode

>am I ugly guys?
>censors out his face
Also
>shirtless mirror selfie as the main pic
>brags about fluency in ONE foreign language

How many girls are you actually swiping right though op?
cant be a picky cunt on tinder mate

lmfao

>asian with bleached hair

hmm, I wonder who browses effay