Tshirts

What do yo wear to the gym? pic related.

no ass

Sweat pants, T shirt, sweat hoodie if i'm doing cardio. Boxing shoes if I'm on the punchbag or down the boxing gym.

Makes me laugh how many assholes come down my boxing gym with all the expensive fancy looking shit and expensive gloves and then they quit after a year max.

No style all substance baby

or maybe their outside life moved to another city and that is why they quit.

Old style soccer shorts on leg days because it lets me mire my quads and also I sweat a lot which tends to stick to longer shorts and cause them to tear at the ass when I go atg.

Joggers or jogger shorts on upper body days.

I bought 5 of the same slazenger tanktop because its the perfect cut without being a douchey nipple showing shit, while still letting me mire myself in the mirrors really well.

Say what you want, but mirin' oneself in the mirrors makes you push yourself harder. When you see your muscles looking awesome in the middle of a set, you get a motivation boost.

and to make matters worse, it doesn't even fit me good since I'm a dyel

but I also do lots of cycling and running so I kinda like it

Nice Burzum longsleeve

thanks m8

Also mirin legs, looking joocy brah

i actually would have bought one of thee shirts if its english wasnt as suk

hail Varg

knee long shorts, T-shirt black or white

knee long shorts, T-shirt black or white

who is that.

a hoodie because i'm an insecure skinny fucking worthless miserable excuse for a human being who in theory should just end his life now but i go to the gym anyway because there might be a shred of hope left.

sometimes I wish I'd just get robbed and murdered when I go to the gym at 4 in the morning

A gymshark shirt and basketball shorts

That's so deep. Wow.

No seriously, war is war, things happen. I don't like the way history has gone, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna sit down in front of a camera and act like a pussy.

instead just be an ignorant edgetard on a tibetan noodle weaving forum...

>We are all witness(es)

Old soccer gear I've collected from all the teams I've been on. Polyester shirts and shorts. Perfect for sweating in.

Are you me?