When did you guys realize front squats are far superior to back squats?

When did you guys realize front squats are far superior to back squats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyDbagKS7Rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never.
I do both on Monday low bar squats and on Friday front squats.

They aren't.

And I actually hate back squats and like front squats, so you can't say I am biased.

I also prefer Sumo Deadlifts over Conventional Deadlifts, but I know Conventional is better.

It's just one of those things you need to accept if you pick, you'll be getting 5-10% less gains, and I'm comfortable with that.

always knew it.

t. chiropractic

lol.
>mfw all the pajeets and paki numales doing sub 1pl8 front squats taking 5 minute rests.

Front squats a nulifter meme to avoid the mental challenge that is back squats. Literally no lift is more psychologically taxing than a back squat. Front squats don't qualify because you aren't "under the bar" in the same way.

Keep justifying not back squatting though. But please keep it to yourself because you might influence some new lifters in bad ways and we don't want that.

back squats have their place, but front squats feel much better on my lanklet body, having to keep my body perfectly upright and tight, not allowing for form to be half-assed

Paused front squats master race reporting in.

I tried them for the first time last week. It's normal that the barbell makes my shoulders hurt like hell? It's that sign of bad form?

Its a sign that you have no delts.

I actually have pretty killer delts, but the bar pinches the muscle against my bone. I was just trying not to hold the bar with my hands.

Well its the same as in low bar squat. Its supposed to feel tight not comfortable. But it shouldn't cause huge pain. Check form videos like:
youtube.com/watch?v=wyDbagKS7Rg

What's wrong with not being "under the bad"?

Crossing my arms over feels so much better.

Why should I use the clean grip?

Clean grip is much more stable if you've got the mobility.

When I could do them with proper form... unlike the faggot in your OP

'clean grip'?

It's called the racking position you DYEL

>but I know Conventional is better
There's no difference. Wether you do conventional or sumo depends only on your proportions (ie: length of legs and torso)

lol. Stop trying to make a lie the truth.
Sumo is for faggots and the ROM is considerably shorter than conventional.

Except EMG tests show no difference between the two

One arm will always be over the other which creates imbalance. Enjoy tipping the weight over

They're apples to oranges, tbqh
Front squats are better for building overall athleticism and back squats are better for building leg mass and strength

the bar bruised my shoulders for the first couple of weeks that i started squatting. then they went away and ive never had a problem with it since, no idea what was happening there

from floor to ground it's less distance but you're actually moving the barbell in a complete arc and need to account for pi. not to mention the added strength needed as you are at the absolute moment of the lift halfway through which puts a lot of stress on your back, but it shows emg results are the same.