Transformation thread????

Transformation thread????

8 months of heavy lifting

Still going strong
Rate or h8

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Brand-Summer-Style-Tank-Tops-Men-Undershirts-Casual-Solid-Color-Fitness-Bodybuilding-Vest-Tops/32568749159.html
aliexpress.com/item/Gym-Clothing-Men-Bodybuilding-Tank-Top-Fitness-Men-Singlet-Golds-Gym-Sleeveless-Shirt-Cotton-1CM-Strap/32559123999.html
aliexpress.com/item/Tank-Top-GYM-Men-ZYZZ-GASP-Gold-Gym-Fitness-Singlets-Bodybuilding-Stringer-Clothing-Muscle-tank-top/32498840041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Janoy cresva?

Now post the after picture.

I fucking hate this image. Mind if I save it?

Are we going from left to right or right to left here? Hard to tell...

6 months on SS here, clean bulk diet.

>sex, weights & protein shakes
The only sex you've had is from pic related.

8 months and your arms are a tiny bit bigger? Maybe 5 less pounds of fat?

Aren't downies meant to have superhuman strength?

m im not sure you understand the core concept of transformations. your supposed to be able to see a difference. maybe you are looking for the CBT (cock and balls torture) thread?

also does anybody else feel like this guys proportions are super fucky? he looks like hank hills dad, no shins, or something like that. why is his torso at least twice as long as his legs?

shit progress desu, all you did was turn into a tomato

For some reasons downies love massive tanktops / vests. His proportions are probably more average, but his top goes way too far down, masking his frame, he's fat as fuck which is why he has a double chin etc.

Source: Go to a gym where someone exactly like this goes, also made 0 progress in 7 mobths .

How can you be such a fat uggo neek and still wear chad merch? Even aesthetic motherfuckers look like retards wearing that shit... Fucking pitiable mate, and what is that middle vest?
>Sex, weig-
You fucking serious, bro? When's the last time you got laid? And "Get big or die trying"? The big you're going for, will have you die trying.

But all hate aside, for your own good, drop the meme clothing, get new glasses and a new haircut, and start cutting. Good luck, thunder thighs.

Why are you wearing those dumbass slogan vests? Get real you faggot. You're just a poser.

Do you have crazy retards strength?

alotta newfriends here tonight

This, man. What the fuck are you thinking? Joggers and meme tanks? I won't even comment on the glasses.

Anyone know where you can get tanks like that, but in plain solid colours?
I found this one from DCore I liked the look of, until I saw it in person and saw that the logo was actually fairly big and obvious.

Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Max

It's all yours, my friend.

>Ross
>nigger detected

Thats some hoodrat shit right there

idk man, how strong are you?

Doesn't seem like they're available in Europe, but thanks anyway. I found this, if anyone else is interested: aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Brand-Summer-Style-Tank-Tops-Men-Undershirts-Casual-Solid-Color-Fitness-Bodybuilding-Vest-Tops/32568749159.html
I'm just curious about the size, since some of the comments say they're pretty small in the sizes, but at a price like that, I suppose I can afford to fuck up.

I also found these two gems, if anyone (oi OP) is interested: aliexpress.com/item/Gym-Clothing-Men-Bodybuilding-Tank-Top-Fitness-Men-Singlet-Golds-Gym-Sleeveless-Shirt-Cotton-1CM-Strap/32559123999.html
aliexpress.com/item/Tank-Top-GYM-Men-ZYZZ-GASP-Gold-Gym-Fitness-Singlets-Bodybuilding-Stringer-Clothing-Muscle-tank-top/32498840041.html

get chromosomes or die trying