Where do you fit in on this hierarchy? Delta+ here

Where do you fit in on this hierarchy? Delta+ here.

Beta + for me

B+ working on becoming A+. I need a better social circle.

I'd have to say Beta+ really

Delta+, or maybe even Omega+, I don't know.

Welp. That's what happens when you are 5'4.

I'd go with beta+ currently working on becoming a+. Just need to lose all this weight

I guess beta + ?
I'm quite young but im fucking quite a few chicks, not to mention i only really fuck 7 8 and 9's.

Somewhere between beta+ and gamma-

And drop the autistic fandom while you're at it bud

beta + here

A- :/

Working on becoming gamma+

A-

Don't have a good enough work ethic or lust for power or money to be A+. I'm pretty happy just chilling out during my 20's because I know I need to work my ass off the rest of my life so may as well take it easy now. Should be A+ once that mindset goes away

Fedora tier gamma positive

Beta + working towards Alpha +

Gamma Positive. I really don't care to "fit in"

Beta plus, pretty sure most of Veeky Forums falls into this one. Once you hit A+, you leave.

Probably Gamma + or Beta +

Nowhere.
I'm not a fucking dork who defines himself by a shitty picture some massive loser made.

Congrats! You won the "Only sane man in the thread"-award.

Beta or Gamma +

Gamma+ / Beta+.

As in I'm kinda autistic / introverted and I like to develop my aesthetic virtues, but I also hang out with friends.
No gf though ;_;

a bit of beta+ and delta+ i suppose.

mix of gamma+ and beta+. I'm a musician so pretty much everyone I work with in that field is a little gamma by nature, but within that scene and the normie world, I'm a solid beta+. Some of my closest friends/mentors are both sides of alpha, which rubs off on me and gives me something to shoot for.

>haha look at us, we're 4channing!

Alpha+

>Browsing this cesspool.
Kek McSheks you fucking shit-stains are delusional.

It's possible, I think depressed guys who are fit and unautistic but have given up on emotionally mature women browse this board between empty and numb hump sessions.

ITT: a bunch of fucking liars

Somewhere between beta and gamma negative for me.

Definitely Gamma+

Gamma poitive the only goal I have is to be a sadhu/ monk

Gamma+

Gamma+ masterrace

I mostly relate to the gamma + but I'm not the demigod the text suggests. Could there be a like Gamma ½+ - been trying to create the ultimate rpg for over 5 years now.

Who fucking cares, if you attribute your entire personality to a chart then you're automatically beta as fuck.

Ex B+

Uni (UK) turned me A-

Tuns out all you got to do is lift and be a dick and somehow you get whatever you want lol

>everyone using this chart
Fuckin hell this is autistic.
Citation needed ffs

A-/B+
Probably be a A+ once I get a change of job secured

B+ probably. My long-term goal is go be Gamma+

>taking the chart this seriously

the point is to see where you would fit in. not define yourself from it. you fags are the real autistic ones who can't even enjoy a new idea from simple chart without going off on other people and trying to feel superior by adopting the "i'm too good/smart for this"

It's about having fun with a new way to look at our confusing human social heirarchy. nobody said "THIS IS THE ONE TRUE LADDER THAT EXPLAINS ALL"

ω+ aspiring to γ+, though might be a γ- in denial.

trips confirm.

Gamma positive that recently decided to stretch my alpha wings. I started lifting with a few chads and it's pretty good actually.

I'd say gamma+ but ppl reading this will just assume I'm a gamma-