>gyno
>wide hips

low test reporting in

please

probably my fav low test pic of all time

>Small tits
>Wearing a bra

What's the point?

And, it's like..they want to have sagging tits by the time their 21.

L O W T E S T

is liking 11yo girls low or high test? no pedo

I just know she probably has a different guy's dick in her vagina on a daily basis. Shit, dunno what do you guys find so attractive about used up women but this is just disgusting.

YUM. If this is low test then sign me up.

>has been dating the same dude for over a decade

cool it with the projections m8

I'm not a girl, I can't really project something which I can't relate to. Learn what 'projection' means. Also I'm just being realistic, do you seriously believe a chick like that would just stay with the same guy for longer than a week? I bet her vagina looks like a gaping cave by now.

Hmm, I'm not sure. Could you show us an example? For objective study, of course. No pedo.

E x p l a i n

top kek

Hey, OP, make a new thread with no kikes in it.

>1m96
>1m83

God i would love to go out with both of them while they're in heels

I think he meant that a the girls that are around you are used up whores. I was gonna say your gf but you sound like a virgin

You're not being realistic. Your insecurities are showing. On top of that you have no idea what's going on.
Do you seriously believe all attractive women want different dicks inside them on a daily basis?
You were either brainwashed as a kid, on this board, got fucked over a few sluts IRL or I straight have no fucking clue how it happened to you.

I'm only 193-194 but I've never met a girl who's taller than me.
Hands are probably huge as well.. not sure if that's a good idea

Sure man, just post a pic of yourself

>has been dating the same dude
>girls around you

Either you have terrible reading comprehension or you simply can't think.

>Le insecurity meme

Nice try, but I've slept with my fair share of women. I know women inside and out, they're nothing but vessels for semen. If you think I'm joking then you don't know shit about women. I used to be as naive as you before.

Sweet Jesus

yeah, nah

YOU LITERALLY CAN NOT GET A GF LIKE THAT IF YOU DON'T DO A STRENGTH BASED ROUTINE, ITS IMPOSSIBLE, IF YOU DON'T DEADLIFT OR SQUAT YOU WILL NEVER GET A GIRLD LIKE THAT, THIS IS THE PHYSIQUE THOSE GIRLS WANT

Why do you think having different dicks on a regular basis would have any more impact on anything than having the same dick on a regular basis?
That's like saying a guy has a tiny dick because he fucks too many girls and the tightness shrinks it. Fuck off retard.

Would he look better if he cut, tanned and posed?

>Nice try, but I've slept with my fair share of women. I know women inside and out, they're nothing but vessels for semen.
>Guys I'm not a virgin I swear! ALL 10/10 Stacy women are WHORES and would NEVER want a long term bf who is also a 10/10 Chad

I'd rather be on a tight vagina than a gaping hole. Besides, it goes to show how loyal a girl is if she can't keep a relationship for longer than a couple of days.

You're most definitely a woman.

Tfw this is the closest pic to my build/frame/current size I've ever seen on another human

As long as they're feminine and proportionate to the body, bring it on

YOU GOT BTFO BOI

What's wrong with the crotch area? It looks like a Photoshop fail or something

OP is the only person who should be posting in this thread

Yes pedo

What's wrong with it exactly?

That comment says more about you as a person than anything else.

The way the crotch of the suit sits to the right of her pubic mound. Its not sitting on the crotch how a suit would naturally sit, its pulled to the side awkwardly. I mean the girl needs no Photoshop, but that doesn't stop them from doing stupid shit.

I don't understand what you are trying to say, looks normal to me

Medium test

What the flying fuck is that?

karlieklosshnnggggg

Yes well, a lot of you guys can't even tell when obviously fake boobs are fake, so im not surprised. It does give you guys an unrealistic idea of what a natural female should look like though. Usually you'll get better at this stuff if you ever get a decent amount of experience with a real life female body and are faced with reality instead of airbrushing

Please smother my face with your asshole.

Fake boobs don't belong in a thread like this

You sound kinda crazy man, that pic is not edited

Ill tell you right now from looking at her lower body she doesn't actually ride that bicycle anywhere for any decent amount of time. She looks flabby af

>dude seriously thinks that professional photos of models aren't edited
Yeah, you're delusional buddy. Doesn't matter if you're the hottest chick in the world, they'll find something to edit to make the pic as perfect as possible so they can sell as much as possible. This is basic capitalism. Do you live under a rock or something?

What is a low test?
yes I'm a newfag

seems almost high test for how low test it is truly remarkable

>autistic rant out of nowhere
lmao

>Latent mental disease just now surfacing.

who?
why does god allow such beauty to exist

>H-H-H-HOWOOOOOOOOOOOO

>irrelevant post that's off topic
Reported

Did your spellcheck mess that post up or something? That's made no sense

i dont get this high test low test thing. when you say high test is the girl supposed to have high test or the viewer who enjoys the image must have high test???

'high test' is Veeky Forums's excuse for jerking off to fat girls. kinda like /a/ jerking off to 9 year old cartoon girls because they're '1000 year old wizards'

I cant remember, sorry

a woman. do you only fuck guys, user?

How much more do you have?
Upload the set somewhere if there's a bunch.

well guys fuck me too sooo...

good lord, those legs

>tfw i'll never have gf as gorgeous as she is

All ive got. I searched for you, her name is Federica Gasparini.

disgusting

Nah m8, I am a fag and you're just salty. I know the actual sexual histories of more women than you'll ever know or even be a part of.

manlet reportin
that aryan genes maan i would fuk the shit out of the blond one

you wouldnt even reach her pussy with your dick unless your legs were at her knees, let that sink in

No u

thats not low test, they are fairly thick for their height
same, low test girls dont have full tighs
this is low test
average test again, hips too wide
If he wasnt a manlet he'd be fine

>medium test
>no uh not low test !
Dude stop the autism

Obviously, but you can only build upon what you're born with. Aesthetically his frame is mediocre, but for strength it's optimal. He's one of the strongest in the world at 180lbs with a 1554.3 total.

Wow. Shovel-ass achieved.