Neck bridges

>tfw 18in neck at 6'3, 16st 7
winning @ lyf

17 inches at 6'4''

Ffuck

18 inch neck at 5'9
>still a goddamn manlet
life is cruel

6', 15.5'' here, still already hard to find shirts that aren't too big in the body when they fit they neck

I have a 17.5 neck and the only thing that really does anything for it is deadlifts.

So deadlift, for a start.

>the only thing that really does anything for it is deadlifts.
Farmers are great for neck thickness.

>15.5 @ 6'0 / 160lbs

can i make it, bros? am i just a dyel lanklet?

>14" neck at 5'11

FUCK

Oh, I feel like a dumbass now. I'm the guy you replied to.
I do farmers walks every workout and for some reason it didn't enter my head. I only do them for the grip strength help.

>tfw cant button collar of shirt up

>the only thing that really does anything for it is deadlifts.

a judoka and rugby player I know does weighted wrestler's bridges to strengthen his neck.

the clear problem with that is it seems like a one way trip to the worst part of snap city, but he looks like a fucking tree trunk, so who knows

How are you guys doing farmers?

18" @ 6'1"
Kek runs in the family

with these
I follow a go heavy or go home method with them, so for me the last time I did them was a few reps of 130kg/hand for 20m

Raw, from behind

My gym has a 200m track built into it.
I basically grab a pair of dumbells or plates and walk the track for one lap. Rest and repeat.
If your gym is small then it can be awkward, you might have to ask the staff if you can take the dumbells outside, or use a corridor if there is one.

>tfw training bodyweight
>too weak for "snap city" neck bridges

6'1 and look like a girafe

17' at 6'1
so close

neck planks

>18 inch neck at 5'9
That's just called being fat

>Tight fresh pussy.
Look the thick neck premise is fine buy why use lies to back your argument if it is so fact based otherwise.

14 inches being a sub human 5'7 man let scum. That explains all the pussy I'm not getting.

>tfw 17 inch neck but have a huge head.
>huge head makes my 200lb body look smaller, to me at least.
>girls say a large head is not unattractive.

How can this be? I feel like having large head is weird looking.

get diagnosed with schizophrenia as a child after going to church and being told about god and angels and demons every day and being taken in by hypocritical parents for trying to contribute and play along and be put on harsh medicine that destroys thyroid and makes you balloon into a fat little slow bastard until taken off at age fifteen after all hope of a social life is gone, your neck will be thick as fuck what with the permanent goiter and literally impossible to go below 25℅ bodyfat physique

Lay on your bed and put a towel on your forehead/side of your head and back of your head depending on which way you're extending and put a plate on top of it - I use a 5 or 10 depending on the exercise. sets of 8-12 for 2-4 sets personally. I find putting a plate on my forehead makes my jaw ache like fuck so it may be the window to jaw gains.

That's pretty sweet senpai, I've never seen those before.
I'm at the YMCA so I can do this no problem. I think the hallway outside the freeweight room is about 100m too. Thanks.

How do you measure it? At its narrowest without flexing or anything mine is only 14.5"

Beat me to it.

Doesn't look 18". You keep your neck upright and measure above Adam's apple.

>tfw 6'1 with an 18.5in neck

too big

wer all gona make it