Trying to get a high protein and low carb breakfast

>trying to get a high protein and low carb breakfast

God fucking dammit how do I do this fucking shit?

I literally can't afford to eat nothing but cottage cheese every morning

Eggs

Protip: You dont have to eat a traditional breakfast food for breakfast every morning. You can actually eat any food you want at any time of the day

Yeah but >that cholesterol

I need something quick to make, I try and get as much sleep as possible so I don't really wanna have to get up even earlier than I already do (4:00 AM) to cook eggs

eggs are cheap

Dietary cholesterol is a meme

Fage.
Mix a little honey or small amount of sugar into it if you don't like the taste.

Personally I think fage is nicer straight than most yoghurts or cottage cheeses

Literally takes me 15 mins and that includes cleaning the pan. I also boil them in a small deep fryer with one of those outlet timers. Takes 18 mins while I do other shit.

Keep making excuses though.

Eh whatever, hard-boiled eggs will still be good the morning after, right?

Dude I literally wake up, get dressed, grab my food from the fridge and walk out the door with toothpaste swishing in my mouth to be out the door within 5 mins

I like the chobani fat free yogurt strawberry, 10g proton and only 120 cals. Tastes great too.

Problem:
>lol no time gotta go

Solution:
>Get up earlier

See how easy it is.

Cholesterol is produced by your liver. Dietietary cholesterol has essentially zero impact on blood cholesterol.

Translated for Mongolian finger painting board:
>he fell for the cholesterol meme

Yeah, because going to bed at 7:30 pm just to get enough sleep to be up at 3:30 am to cook fucking eggs is fun

Hell, why not just go to bed at 5:00 pm? That way I can comfortably get up at 1:00 and have 2 hours to cook my eggs before going to work

As long as they are kept in the fridge yeah

OR... or... maybe cook them before bed?

This is what I literally fucking said I would do earlier ITT

suq madiq

You can poach an egg in the microwave. It takes 1 minute of my life in the morning.

Eating eggs and seitan sausages and a tablespoon of flaxeseed oil every morning. 45g Protein with 400cals and lifts still going up while cutting.

I work 12 hr shifts over the weekend and still cook breakfast when I get home at 6:30 am. I prep my lunches and have no time to do anything else.

Keep making excuses though, it's easy if you tell yourself it's too hard.

what kind of work do you do when you have to getup at such odd time?

>trying to get a high protein and low carb breakfast

Why? You aren't a ketard are you?

Not op but may I know how much eggs do you take?

mix milk powder in your milk to get twice the milk per ml of milk

> my life is anime

2 scoops in milk

or

2 scoops in water

thats like $1.50 max in water, maybe $2.50 max in milk

myprotein.com

protein pancakes + protein cheese(grate it and let it melt on top) + 0 calorie syrup.

go faggot.

And? I do the same most days of the week for several weeks on end and I prep every meal when doing it. My point is that I don't fucking have time to cook in the mornings, I've already said I prep my meals and can prep eggs the night before, why are you still sperging about this shit?

I work at a coal mine, problem is that it's a LONG ass drive out into country back roads from my town, shit's even worse when I'm on night rotation

Cook food at the start of the week/weekend then store in fridge in boxes

THEN COOK IN THE EVENING YOU DUMB FUCK

Certain birds poop out these weird oblong spheres every so often. You can eat those.

why would you want a low carb breakfast

Who the fuck goes to work at 4am? Your fault for being a cucky wage slave. Get a real job and then come back and complain.

How long's the drive?

Can lifting make up for being Portuguese?

Ten hours

Can anyone suggest some more good cutting foods?

I really need to fill my fridge with some good stuff I can eat when I get hungry.
Because often I find myself hungry with nothing good to eat and then just end up eating bread and cheese shit.

I met a Portuguese couple in Amsterdam
They gave me free weed because they had to go to the airport back to Portugal and I lend them a lighter

Pretty cool guys, wtf? i love portugal now

>chobani
ausfag detected
oh my holy god I love those little lemon cup ones

I put 4 eggs, 4 oz of cream cheese, a banana, a scoop of whey, tbsp of cinnamon and two tbsp of stevia into a bowl, mix it up and make pancakes. I also eat six slices of bacon. Scratch the banana if you want lower carbs but it's p rubbery without it.

Get a load of fruits you like if you need snacking.

Retards will say "hurr sugar fruits r bad" but in reality, nobody got fat due to eating fruit.

drink milk you dumb shit

This. Fruits got lots of fiber so you won't be able to eat a lot of them without feeling full as fuck.
Also, nuts.

Caldo Verde is fucking nice you cara de caralho. Med diet is GOAT.

Quark
Greek yogurt
Meat, eggs
Milk and anything

I don't think you've tried at all.

Desserts and breads aside, we have probably the most based "fit" food in Europe.
>unlimited Cod and Pork recipes
>High fat, good vegetable fats
>High protein, red and white meats, excellent poultry
>Sea food and other kinds of fish are cheap and easily obtainable
>Life is not that amazing compared to the rest of EU but it's cheap enough for something more than survival
>Despite our desserts being full of sugar, they are almost all done with eggs thanks to based Monastaries and Convents
>Easy to plant/buy vegetables and fresh fruit due to weather

DEUS VULT

>Go visit dad in Portugal, I live abroad
>Put on 3kg over a month

The food is nice but unless you're bulking, you're gonna put on a lotta weight

Yeah, its one of the downsides. You need to keep your calories in check wherever you go. Portions matter.

>Eat breakfast
>go do activities with dad all day
>come home and eat dinner
> Eat so much high protein/fat food that I'm not hungry through the entire day and night, next day the breakfast sustains me until night again

The food is so nice though. Pastel de natas, Francesinha, Bacalhau, pretty much everything is comforting and has a bit of everything on the food pyramid.

francesinha *drool*

what did you go to college for?

>quick google search
>and then user's life changed forever

Where are you from, user? I ate a shit tier francesinha at the mall when I went to get some shit and even though it was mall-tier, it was still great. I think it might have been the first one I ever ate, actually.