I'm sad and confused why is that so off putting?....I just want to be held bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E?t=594
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wasting time on tinder.

>Caring about some whore on tinder

>Tell her shit like this

>Not just fucking her and deleting her number

She probably got insecure and said something that would make herself feel better

i don't know why you would want anything to do with someone who finds it that easy to just make fun of a stranger for such an absurd reason. she's obviously either a shitty person in general, insecure, or both.

so who cares? sounds like you dodged a bullet to me.

lol no

Bringing up all the workout/diet subject with a girl you dont even know is autistic as fuck unless you have some zyzz level gains to back it up

>Bringing up all the workout/diet subject with a girl you dont even know is autistic as fuck

talking about your hobbies isn't autistic. you're overthinking this. think you mite b the autist mate.

Girls aren't used to doing any work, but they do want to have a ripped guy. So you shouldnt ever tell a girl you only eat chicken and broccoli and work out 7 days a week, you should just be ripped in her mind.

>projection

>Got dumped last week
>Decide to fire up Tinder yesterday
>match with 17 year old 8/10
>contemplating whether or not I should

well I'm not the one fapping myself to sleep m8

This

Well, yeah, but fitness is kind of an iffy hobby. Not like rock climbing or being a
car enthusiast. Fitness (or lack of it) affects everyone in some kind, so they might be insecure about it and mentioning it might cause someone to feel insecure. And in general, don't initiate fitness talk to normies, it will lead to no good. Speaking from experience.

Ahah, loser, stop being so obsessed with the gym

*Hides thread*

if it's legal then crush some puss mang

Just find a girl who shares your interest in fitness, it's as simple as that.

>tfw was getting more matches being dadbod than i am being lean

who cares, any one that brings someone down for trying to improve themselves is a fucking loser anyway

The problem is you fell to pieces because of what one person thought about you, let alone any person or amount of people, and it was a dumb cunt at that.

Funny thing is I guarantee she did that as a mechanism, because she was intimidated and rejected you first as a way to rationalise that it was not in fact her insecurities about dating a driven and dedicated man. Even if he is one without a spine.

*Defense mechanism

This. Women love a buff, ripped dude but have zero concept of how much work goes into looking like that since all they have to do to look good is a little cardio and not be fat. Women don't like that it takes a lot of work because it ruins this fantasy they have of you just naturally looking amazing all the time without ever taking away from your time together.

My ex was like this. She liked how juicy I was but hated when I left her for the gym. I even tried to bring her along, but she would never do anything but half an hour of cardio, then come complain that I was still working out when she was done.

Girls want you to have an aesthetic body while doing nothing and eating PIZZA, because this indicates that you have superior genetics. When she found out that you have to diet and work hard for it, she realized that you have inferior genetics that you are masking with artificial weights, supplements and an abnormal diet.

You're not on a diet retard.
Your eating is a way of life.

She'll likely end up as a ham planet in due time.

>there are people who actually believe this

You probably look like shit so when he told her You need to be on a diet. she noped the fuck out and labeled you as a no fun guy who isn't gonna eat pizza and get drunk with

My ex-gf used to hate it when I ordered the cleanest shit on the menu but whine "user YOU EAT ALL THAT HEALTHY SHIT BUT I SEE NO ABS"

Wow. So deep. So insightful.

>I'm sad and confused why is that so off putting?
Don't worry about it. If I weren't already in an amazing relationship, I'd look for another Veeky Forums guy. You just need to avoid the female embodiment of the sloth and try to find girls that are also into fitness.

she probably felt challenged and dismissed. *holds u*

Don't worry OP, you dodged a bullet. She was either fat, insecure, or soon to be one of those in a few years. Diets and fitness are something to be proud of not hidden. That being said don't flaunt it either.

It's not deep. Diet implies temporary.
Eating better and changing eating habits is supposed to be for life, not temporary. You can't just ''diet'' and then stop doing it.

You'll just get fat again.

We can fuck 13 year olds here.

Feels good mate :^)

>Not just fucking her and deleting her number

riiiiiight

BORING

BETA

LOW

T

GYMCEL

FAGGOT

K Y S
Y
S

>lifting
>a hobby
Only if you're into weightlifting, powerlifting or strongman and even then it's iffy

Realistically you were probably being a pretentious fag and projecting passive aggression to her about dieting and lifting and shit. She probably wanted to talk and have fun not be lectured a fake biology lesson from some jackass with no kills. Probably get to know a girl first and then tell her what your life is about rather than showing her you're nothing but a gym rat and have no other interesting qualities

Who the fuck cares if it is "iffy"? It's a lot more retarded and reeks of insecurity to try to hide the fact that you work out.
It's a hobby and i talk about it, never bothered anyone.

I agree with some other posters that a lot of girls just want you to be ripped without being involved in any of the effort that goes into it, but this seems much more likely.

OP was probably speaking like a bitter autist and droning on for 20+ lines about nutrition facts, not just off-handedly mentioning fitness like a normal person would.

probably this, stupid hoes donĀ“t know how hard it actually is...

Most of today's girls just aren't worth it anymore.

>mention your diet to any normies EVER
You fucked up, brah. In their eyes you need to eat a shitton of food and work out only like once a week or twice a month.

You discuss your diet with Veeky Forums bros, not roasties on Tinder

Nice trips.
Sounds like she is a bitch with no real interests.

I don't hide that I work out, I just don't talk about it because I have other things in my life and I consider working out something all responsible adults should do.

Did you really want to date someone who would mess with your workout and diet, causing you to lose gains and get fat? She already mistreated you, and wasn't worth it. On the plus side, she thought you were attractive and so will many other women!

do you really feel bad because a judgmental dumb ass bitch got mad over something irrelevant like that? you should fire up some bullets up in the sky pendejo. i am always greatful when retards disqualify themselves before i waste my time.

once a bitch told me she is highly intelligent. she then proceeds to tell me she loves muscular man.
not even 10 seconds later she tells me, that she doesnt like men who go to the gym because that is nothing mother nature has intended. her argument was: " you dont see an elephant lifting trees repeatedly". when told that muscles only grow by stimulation, therefore the type of man she loves needs to do things she doesnt understands to be the man she desires. she just said that she has a degree in PR management and is better than me, who has a degree in computer science. yes, women are retarded beings. so quit bitching about unlogic statements of some degenerate and hit the gym.

Guys is this happening? Are we white knighting for a dude?
My head is going to explode.

>I'm sad and confused why is that so off putting?....I just want to be held bros
Because if a girl ask you to get food you go get food you fucking autist.
Next time go out, make a mental note of how much you ate and go run the next day to burn off the calories.

n-no homo

No I told him he's a faggot and to kill himself Tbh

>Women love a buff, ripped dude but have zero concept of how much work goes into looking like that since all they have to do to look good is a little cardio and not be fat
>>she says something about food
>>tell her I'm on a diet
>>asks why
>>tell her I like working out and eating right
>>makes fun of me for being obsessed with the gym then deletes me

reminds me of Veeky Forums: the movie
>youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E?t=594

I know this feel.

The only reason I talked about it is she said in her profile she wanted someone who was in good shape. So I THOUGHT I was speaking to that point... And she SEEMED really interested and supportive. But then she went home and edited her profile: "And I don't need to hear every little detail about your fitness and exercise regimen."

It was a real "red pill" moment for me. They only care about the end result, NOT what goes into it.

But I do agree with the other user above: You dodged a bullet here. She's basically saying you're not allowed to talk about your hobbies. This is a HUGE red flag that she is a major self-absorbed cunt. She wants it to be all about her.

>She is a dumb and illogical bitch like every woman.
>You are a faggot for letting her worthless opinions affect you.

Relly makes u tink

BASIC

BITCHES

I mean, if you're fat enough to have to diet I'd laugh at you too. I'd never date a person who let themselves go and need to diet, I don't like degenerates, once a degenerate, always a degenerate.

>literally being dyel as fuck so girls ask you why instead of knowing right away by looking at your pics

Keep lifting twinkboi

What's the youngest you've gone?

If you're on a """""diet""""" it screams no fun. Can't go on adventures, drink excessively, do coke, or any other seemingly unhealthy (fun) things

Girls just wanna have fun

>not being in sand nigger country

Feels better, m8

lmao its because you came off as a needy attention whore who wants to be praised for as trivial a choice as what you eat...

can't you see why a girl wouldn't be attracted to such a guy?

This honestly.

Consider the following: a girl can go outside and have dick literally thrown at her. Why then would she need to go on the internet unless she's a trash person?

The whole point of white knighting is desperately telling a chick on the internet what she wants to hear in hopes of getting affection or pussy.

This is just the average hugbox, tho OP was probably just being a pretentious autist so all this "girls can't appreciate muh gym and diet" shit is kinda pointless.

yea girls hate not being able to do coke in their first date

this
whenever i go on tinder im misogynistic as fuck
>alright bitch upset at what i said
>delete
they are nothing more than a hole for my to cum in
never once have i met a girl on tinder that was actually worth staying around for

Why the fuck would she waste her time going on a date with a loser who can't even eat pizza?

If he was actually cool, then yeah, she could invite him to a party in the future, which may have blow. It's just an example that OP is a boring loser

>fitness is a hobby now

truly we have reached the pinnacle of autism

in so far as it is something that takes a considerable time investment / lifestyle adjustments I would call it a hobby.

Not that I'd ever tell a normie I'm into teh lifting.

Never talk about working out or the work you put into getting the body you have (unless you are with close people who care for you). It just makes people insecure because of the "born this way" / "fat is genetics" people

Also normies automatically assume working out == insufferably vain. Which given some of the threads on here isn't that crazy

How fit are you, OP? Show us a pic