Daily reminder hitting 1/2/3/4 means nothing if you cant do 10+ strict dead hang pullups with it

Daily reminder hitting 1/2/3/4 means nothing if you cant do 10+ strict dead hang pullups with it.

>10+ strict dead hang pullups
I'm small as fuck and haven't reached anything from the 1/2/3/4 meme and I'm banging out 12 pullups. It means fuck all if you're low bodyfat.

learn to read fuckboi

That's why reaching 1/2/3/4 will mean something for you stupid. The point is that one is nothing without the other

>I had a dream where I was in high school again and if I could do 5 clean pull ups I would pass all my classes and get bitches
>couldn't do a single one, and could hardly hang on
What's it mean lads

What if I'm 2.5/3.5/5.5/6.5 and can't do a single pullup because I'm harambe class?

>tfw 37.5kg bench 3 weeks into stronglifts

Will I EVER fucking hit 2 plate bench in my life time? I have long arms, am I fucked for life, why don't I just hang myself right now? I started with the bar and I even struggled to balance that, upped my calories to 3000 so hopefully I'm able to increase the weight. Been doing a lot of pushups recently too, read in a few places that pushups help bench if you can only do a few, could only do 1 before I started lifting, now I can do around 10 consecutively when rested, so i'm practicing those too, anything else that helps my bench apart from accessories? I can't even do a SINGLE fucking dip, just kill me lads, pls gib advice

you don't post this daily. also no one gives a fuck about your pullups.

>tfw been injured and can't do lower body stuff yet..
>physical therapist is teaching me hip hinge from the beginning
>tfw easily 3x5 1 plate OHP and am almost at 3x5 2 plate bench.
>Halfway there
>living on a prayer.

You're stronger than 99% of humanity so it doesn't matter

Eat. You'll get there eventually. Lifting is a journey.

Harambe school of lifting is different.

Daily reminder that if you can't run 10 miles in an hour or less, you're not 'fit' at all, regardless of how much you can lift.

You didnt remind me of this yesterday therefore it is not a daily reminder

Today is the FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, nigger. Get used to it or GTFO.

That's ten six-minute-miles in a row dude.

im not a nigger im indian bud. nice projecting though

>he can't do it
then you're not really 'fit', you're just 'big'.
Actual physically-fit people could, when rested, run that distance in that amount of time. If you can't then you're just kidding yourself.

Fine, faggot, here's an easier test of your fitness, then: Ride a bike 20 miles on a flat-to-rolling course (not downhill!) in 1 hour or less. If you can't, then you're just a gymcel and are kidding yourself about being 'fit'.

1/2/3/4 and 20 dead hang pull ups
under 15% bf
0 gfs

>he can't do it
well I haven't tried. It's kind of an unconventional distance to run. Usually i run 5 or 10 Km

>then you're not really 'fit', you're just 'big'.
jokes on you nigger I'm not big. 6'1 160 lbs

>Actual physically-fit people could, when rested, run that distance in that amount of time. If you can't then you're just kidding yourself.
Why is this the benchmark lol. Did the world's health professionals come together one day and decide that traveling 10 miles (US) in 60 minutes is what makes someone "physically fit"?

Meant to reply

Where are you coming up with these arbitrary benchmarks m8 seriously

>making excuses

>dodging the question

Where am I getting them? I can do both these things, and I'm not even very 'fit' by Veeky Forums standards, even if I have a better physique than the average schmuck. The rest of you gymcels 'just lift' and avoid cardio like the plague, yet you think you're 'fit' when you're very obviously not -- unless you can actually do this. So stop kidding yourselves, you're not 'fit'.

i couldn't lift the bar when i started and i hit a 2 plate bench last week, just follow the sticky and you can hit it within a year easily.

even worse

Why do you keep grouping me with all the "gymcels" on fit? Lol. Youre making a lot of assumptions here. I already stated that im 6'1 160 and I do actually run 5 and 10ks. Just not at the rate that you supposedly can

>implying harambe couldn't do pull-ups

Silverbacks can barely even climb trees man

Tfw can OHP 1pl8 for reps and bench 2pl8 but my squat is 225×3 and deadlift is 245×3
I literally squat as much as i bench

That said i can easily do 10 pull ups

India is going to be a superpower in 2020

>That said i can easily do 10 pull ups

because you have chicken legs kek

/run/ please return to your designated thread

My legs are fairly big. I just cant squat or deadlift for shit. I would blame my weak posterior chain if anything.

>tfw 66lb weighted pull ups

>tfw 145lb weighted dips

>tfw not even 30kg overhead press and 60kg bench press

>how come everyone who starts lifting ignores lats/shoulders/calves

starting strength is a meme

What kind of fat piece of shit cannot do 10 proper pullups?

there are some in this thread right now

Retard

i'm lost. wtf is a 1/2/3/4?

Leg drive and bounce the bar off your chest. That's what all the fat ego lifters do.
Don't worry about weight. Worry about progress and good form

>lats/shoulder
Babby's first program includes The Press™

1/2/3/4=1/24

Learn to form

I started as a lanky skeleton benching that much, and a year and a bit onwards I've CG'd 100kgs, it takes time, you just have to invest in the process and be consistent

This is just a stupid way of saying don't be fat. Run your weight and lifts through symmetric strength, you're strong at 88.

just think of the sick deadlifts you can pull with your gangly lanket arms

>tfw 1.7/2.9/4.9/3.5

>not even joking

nice quarter squat

99% is an extreme understatement

Poo in the loo shitskin

More like superpooer

Nope. I have an atg squat and it's highbar. My deadlift is due to my weak grip.
Dyel pls go

why are pullups so hard lads

I can only do about 6 chinups and 2 pullups

Why do you lie to yourself