BULLY THREAD - ALPHA EDITION

Lets gets a Bully/Alpha thread going! Boy do i have some good ones for you guys.

>Be me, head chef in the kitchen
>Work with 2 Muslim boys (age 20 and 21)
>Both standing at about 5'5 and 50kg wet these guys are weak
>Cant even grow a proper Muslim beard, just pathetic chin fluff
>Constantly make them taste pork products daily (hey, If you wanna be a chef you gotta know what the food tastes like)
>At first they didn't want to, but i got them to cave in, i always do.
>Get them to make Kipferl (Croissant) and repeat the history to the waitresses (In short, Croissants were made to commemorate the Austrian victory over the Turks in 1683)
>Took my dogs for a swim on my day off and quickly drove them to the restaurant to meet the Muslim boys. Made them pat my dogs.
>Made one of them cry by giving him 15 orders at once and going full Gordon Ramsey on him. Brought the waitresses in to see him as well.
>Called the other a coward for not sticking up for his own kind, I haven't made him cry YET but he will break soon.
>I always hide their chef knifes
>Make them compliment the gay waiter on his appearance (he fucking loves it)
>Always invite myself in on their plans for the weekend, They get real awkward because they hate me but won't say no (Invited myself one of their GFs place with them, he actually agreed and said i could take the sister. Mate i'll have both thanks)
>Always give them a slap on the ass to show i appreciate what they do for me.

But my next 'prank' is going to be this scene out of the movie 'deliverance' (youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8)
Watch with sound. If you didn't watch it basically what happens is 2 hicks rape this poor bloke and make him squeal like a pig.

I plan on getting on film and sending it to the GF of one.

Here's another.

>We have to change out of chef uniform after work and into street clothes (for business reasons i dont know, owners decision)
>Changing rooms are tiny as fuck
>Doesn't stop me from taking up as much space as possible
>I drink 4 protien shakes a day
>Always fart in the change rooms with them and flap my arms about
>Say shit like "We're jews in a stinky oven" and laugh even though it's not funny
>Nearly shit myself doing it one day so i made one of them drive me home
>Yelled at people out of his car window the whole way home, just stuff like "OI CUNT!" and "get a dog up ya!"
>I also put the windows up, turned the heater on full and continued with the farting

You are mentally sick. Seek help.

It's not over just yet guys.

>Brought M&Ms to work one day
>Made one of the boys lick his lips and rub the Red M&Ms on his lips (Red is my favourite)
>Its coats his lips with red (Prison lipstick)
>Tell him his a pretty girl and to grab me a beer out of the cool room
>He does of course. There's fucking trouble if they dare question my authority, i go mental.
>Tell him i was only joking about him being pretty and it looks like lipstick on a pig and to clean his fucking mouth off

Being a bully is beta as fuck.

DYEL detected
pls go

>Nearly got one to eat bacon infront of his father
>His dad was walking up to the line and he didn't notice him yet
>I said "oi taste this mate make sure it's all good to serve"
>He fucking nearly did it but put it threw it down because his stock boiled over
>Belittled him about that infront of his father instead

laughing so hard at this shit

that fucking frog

LOL

im laughing so hard OP this is genius hahahahahahahahaha

The waitresses absolutely love it when i pull my pranks

>Seen this tranny walk in
>It's up at the bar ordering a drink (probably a virgin fagarita)
>Asked one of the boys in a casual way "what do you think of that girl up at the bar?"
>"Yeah she's pretty hot"
>The tranny turns around just as he's finishing the sentence
>Laughed and shook my head in disappointment at him

OP No joke, how can I be as alpha bully as you?

I want to do this so badly, please teach me. im genuinmely laughing at this shit lmao

>OP's place of employment in a short while

>His muslim coworkers detected

>Be me, 19, working at mexican restaurant
>Can't beat a single one of these fuckeers in an arm wrestle
>Starting getting fit, after on month of real training I can beat half of them
>MFW in a couple more months I'll be better than all of these fucking spicks

Heres another

>I'm giving these guys shit real bad one day
>One of them is about to lose it
>He's shaking,red in the face and furious
>I crossed the line but i keep going
>He finally snaps "i'm going to fucking kill you if you dont shutup"
>I put my chef knife on the bench and turn my back with my arms out
>"Im all your my man"
>He looks at the knife but doesn't do nothing
>Lock him in the cool room for 5 minutes to cool down
>Laugh and drink a beer

you are mentally seek. sick help

How do you just not care I envy you so fucking much if this shits true

please teach me dude

please

please

i always get bullied at my jobs until i quit, i've quit over 5 jobs now. i want to be the bully for once.

PLEASE

at first i didnt really like muslims, but now i see the hardships they go through because of people like OP i actually feel bad for them, thanks for opening my eyes OP, muslims really have it hard we should give them a break and accept their culture, thanks for changing my old ways of thinking

Why do you do this?

Do you need go feel superior over these boys?

Did your dad beat you or something?

Not only do you bully them but the you brag about it on a fitness board on a anime website.

>achieved lmao2pl8 squat in school gym
>they call me king of squats for some reason
>everytime i finish my squats i leave the weights in the rack and lock it so hard that no leg dyel can unrack it
feelsgood

>but now i see the hardships they go through because of people like OP i actually feel bad for them

nice try muslim

depression does that to you

He sounds like a genuine sociopath to be honest.

>finally get Veeky Forums
>purposefully date a bunch of 5/10s at the same time
>begin sweet and caring and harmless
>slowly make sex the only priority and more and more degrading
>say shit like ''if you really loved me you'd do this for me''
>only keep contact with the ones that give in to my disgusting demands and are mentally broken
>weed use turns into xanax
>eventually have threesomes
>invite dudes i dont really know at all and tell the girls that the guys my best friend
>sometimes pretend to get sick mid threesome and just chill in the washroom
>leave early sometimes so the girls just have sex with some random dude
>eventually start pimping them out for money

alpha as fuck am i right

You are a faggot, kys. You are just a shitty cook who acts tough on a mexican willy wanker image forum.

>tfw op wont teach me to be alpha

what the fuck man

>Why do you do this?
Why not? It makes me feel good and the waitresses laugh.
>Do you need go feel superior over these boys?
Absolutely, there's a hierarchy in this world and i plan to stay on top
>Did your dad beat you or something?
yep, Like you wouldn't believe.
>Not only do you bully them but the you brag about it on a fitness board on a anime website.
Shit like this separates the men from the boys.

>i always get bullied at my jobs until i quit, i've quit over 5 jobs now
The people you work with are not your friends. They are either below you or above you. Keep the ones below in there place and constantly challenge any authority figure above you. Make it your goal to get the people above you to quit. Constantly outwork the others and ask your 'boss' for raises. You don't get to the top by being a pussy. Lie, cheat and steal that's what every successful person does.

Your welcome mam.

What's the worst that could happen?

Stop begging me cunt ill teach you when i fucking please.

I work in a 5 star restaurant in Melbourne, Soon ill be going overseas to work in a michelin star restaurant. I'm thinking about going to London or France since there's alot of Muslim boys for me, Plus some of them over there might actually stand up to me, we can have a proper scrap then.

>Feet+inches and kilograms in the same measurement

kek

>You don't get to the top by being a pussy. Lie, cheat and steal that's what every successful person does.

Can you teach?

I got bullied out of my last 3 jobs and i quit

Ok let's say i get hired, how can I assert dominance from the very start?
I'm looking for a new job now and i want to start it off the right foot.

It's all fun and games until one of them decides to aloha snakebar during a busy night.

What are you like 20, late teens? Give it time it'll all blow up in your face. You got a lot to learn by the sounds

>head chef
>20

wut?

you sound like a bitch got bullied out of your last 3 jobs fuck man grow a pair

i am a bitch thats why i want to be the bully now

can you tell me how to assert myself?

Don't only woman belong in the kitchen? >Bragging about being a head femboy chef. Get a real job m8o

>Don't only woman belong in the kitchen?

>>>

Pretty sure all the top chefs are male m8

>Subjugation is beta
You're not even trying to make any point are you?

What job are you going for?

First thing is to discuss your pay rate at the interview, What ever it is ask for more.
E.g:
>Them: "We pay $50,000 per year"
>You: "Not good enough"
Maintain eye contact while doing this and wait for them to offer more. Don't speak first and don't break eye contact.

If you get the job after doing this not only do you get paid more but your boss knows you have some balls and will stand up for

Cause men do everything better haha
Nah chefs ain't bad, got a few mates who do it. From what I've seen there usually a bunch of sick cunts

Bullies of my class never touched me, cause they knew what happen when you fuck with the quiet dude. Also a teacher told them what I did outside the school.....

>What job are you going for?

Some wagecuck shit like fastfood or retail or something

I'm just tired of being bullied man. I'm too inexperienced for any job where i'd negotiate the salary desu. altho i may just lie on my resume and make a bunch of shit up and try for some. Maybe i'll get lucky and get it

>>You: "Not good enough"
>Maintain eye contact while doing this and wait for them to offer more

Shouldn't I bring up what I bring to the table and leverage that btw? Rather than just say "No", I should say "Well, I believe my skills and experience bring more value to this position than your offer reflects" or some shit

24 years old.
Not common for a head chef at this age but defiantly not rare.

Head chef of a 5 star restaurant is a real job m8o.
This.
A women couldn't even run a bath, let alone a restaurant.

There's nothing to be afraid of, a punch in the face doesn't hurt. Learn boxing my man.

>38600653
diddled your dog?

When you are being bullied, just shift the focus of the attacks to someone weaker then you. That is what primates in packs do lad. Works like a charm

You are compensating for something but you dont know what yet.

Some time will pass and then youll see you are acting like a 16 year old.

Best thread in weeks.

>Some wagecuck shit like fast food or retail or something

Take the first person to give you a bad look into the cold room, shut the door behind you and ask "problem?"
9/10 they will cave and say sorry and also tell the other workers, then they will know not to fuck around.
If no ones is giving you trouble then find someone who isn't doing their job to bully, Let the others know your here to work and your not their friend. They might tell the boss and he will probably say something, just give him a half assed "sorry mate". But now he knows you would have no problem firing one of these cunts, Your in his eyes for managers position now.

Yea lie on your resume, especially if it's for fast food or retail. The managers of them places are to lazy to check anything.

>Shouldn't I bring up what I bring to the table and leverage that btw? Rather than just say "No", I should say "Well, I believe my skills and experience bring more value to this position than your offer reflects" or some shit

No you gave them time out of your day and that's more than enough. Demand more.

you are mentally sikh. sieg heil

You get to the top by being fuckin better at your job then other people.

I worked with a guy like you. Made constant stupid fuckin remarks, bragged about his dick size, tried to fuck with everyone he worked with to "assert dominance" or whatever shit.

Everyone thought he was an annoying fuckin sleazeball scumbag. Constantly talked shit about him.

Just learn to fuckin be happy with yourself man. Everyone's insecure sometimes, but there's no need to try to make others feel bad to make yourself feel better. Chances are, unless you work with desperate morons, no one cares as much about your games as you do, and you mostly just come off as insecure.

Yeah you're fuckin right dude

I'm tired of taking shit from people.

going to lie the fuck out on my resume and then just get my way into a higher position at my shit job.

Australian degenerate.

Explains everything.

what can you expect from a prison colony?

It was an Aussie all along!

lol man, your fantasies are the best.

Why do you feel it is necessary to be a cunt

You probably work in some shithole in Brunswick

Well, what do you expect from an austrian. Lost the war, but behave as they were victim. Corrupt society, most men are gay weaklings and the ones lfting are bodydysmorphic mongoloids wiith no balls at all. Besides that inbreeding is that common that the family tree of most of them just is a vertical line. Arnold did the right thing by emigrating.

>no ciggies in the boneyard
Do you even bully?

Hello Mahmud.

you are just an asshole that could be fired, fined or even locked up if someone reacted properly to the bullying

>20 and 21
>crying over worplace idiots

dude, fun shit but I would've fucking tore your ass open
In this case they just let it happen so in the end it's their fault
>kipfal fias zipfal oida

Nah it's just OP who is a beta faggot

>see a straight beta male
> Make him take off his pants and take a shit in front of me

Op here.
The Muslim boys are going to get it twice as bad tomorrow thanks to you guys.

this

like we care about a beta phaggot bullying other beta phaggots

>this is actually a thread

WTF does this have to do with fit
Where the fuck are the retarded mods
Take your shit to pol you dumb fuck

>OP got cucked by two guys with epic beards and he's a beardlet the thread

Welcome to Veeky Forums friend. Bully threads have always been a part of Veeky Forums

Hence the boneyard and Big P references ITT

Why, I believe thou art mentally unwell. Search for assistance.

>Make them compliment the gay waiter on his appearance (he fucking loves it)
Immersion broken. Gays hate shitskin sandniggers, especially weak looking manlet ones.
t. homosex working at as a bartender at a gay bar

3056 reporting in

U's insane in the membrane. Get psyched in

>be a chubby nerd
>get bullied
>grow up to be a 6'2, fit, practice boxing
>never have the chance to kick anybody's ass because suddenly nobody deserves that

feels bad

Is CTR contaminating other boards now?

>fuck chubby girl
>she says she has fiancée
>not my problem
>see them together in public. He obviously knows who I am because he goes white and gets out of there

>making a move on a girl Becky I've known for a while, in a nightclub
>dancing real close, look over and see Cuckboy staring at us from a distance
>she waves at him 'thats my best friend'
>'by friend do you mean hes in love with you?'
>she laughs 'yeah a bit'
>make eye contact with him, then start making out with her
>he looks absolutely heartbroken

>a year later I am fuck buddies with that girls friend
>she's telling me about a guy she met through Becky whos been texting her and how she's not sure about him
>check the name
>it's Cuckboy
>tell her hes a weirdo whos in love with Becky and she should stay away if she knows what's good for her

Cucked him, fucked his oneitis and cockblocked him. Felt good and I dunno why.

>chef
>drinks 4 protein shakes a day
You're not a very good chef are you?

What restaurant? Might go there one day

-Alpha
-Prepares food for other people
Pick one

He not a chef at all. He probably is like the oldest fry cook at Mcdonalds or something. I know hes lying because fucking chefs don't make croissants unless he is a pastery chef. I digress though...OP is a fucking liar fry cook.