Who fell for the gloves are for pussys meme here?

Who fell for the gloves are for pussys meme here?

>inb4 u just grip wrong! Fuck off dyel

you are a pussy, i love the strong callousy hands of a man who don't use gloves

Just file them back you idiot

Rip em off

if im doing 15 sets of deadlights its really disheartening to get through 12 then not be able to grip the bar anymore even though my post-chain is g-2-g.

Wrong grip

use chalk

are you a girl?

Pansy

Got some gloves a few weeks back, shit is so cash.

Yeah, and I'm still not using gloves because I'm not a pussy

Fucking long finglet

Breh that's too much. Use some hand cream or something

You shouldn't worry yourself so much on others thoughts and do what's right for you. I've always used gloves and I have no issues with that. If it helps, do it. You're gonna make it, brother.

Everyone who says gloves are for pussies doesn't have a respectable (white-collar) job. Nobody is gonna want to shake your scabbed, disgusting hand.

That being said you do probably grip wrong unless you're like mr olympia.

Gloves are not allowed in weightlifting

I'm good at giving girls the 2 in the pink, one in the sink.

I just use a callus shaver every couple of weeks and my hands are baby smooth like new.

whats with the sea salt on the desk?

>you're a pussy
doesn't get pussy because of sandpaper hands

I dont get that many callouses.
Try playing golf for 10 years...rubber-rope mixed grips will JUST your hands

Gloves are for pussys man.
Girls like calluses they think its manly and shit, I get mirred all the time.

pls be

why would anyone not want callouses? I work an office job as well and I'm proud of not having silky smooth bitch hands. they show I could do physical labor if I wanted but I don't. if anything someone shaking my hand will think I'm a hard worker with good discipline. they're a good sign.

nice calluses bro, don't listen to that other dick head

i can't masturbate because of my calouses, my dick gets sore after 5 fucking minutes, i can only masturbate once a week when i'm almost exploding

Thats the skin I shaved off my hands m8.

Just get finger less gloves there's no point in having a fucked up hand if you're a neet fag with no purpose in life. Besides the best way to get really fucked up disgusting hands is to start digging a hole on the ground with your bare hands and you'll get more callus than a man that has lifted 15 years.

>they show I could do physical labor if I wanted but I don't

>lets promote Mark from floor 6, he can do physical labor if he wants to but he doesn't

people like silky smooth bitch hands because they show you can take care of yourself and have good hygiene, meaning you are well put together. Why do you think people wear suits and sleek gelled hair instead of a walking around dressed like a farmer?

>2016
>not owning a pocket pussy
your problem isn't the callouses but the fact that you don't seem to ever wash your hands
calloused hand is as "fucked up" as an arm with muscle on it. it's the body's reaction to physical strain

How would having noncalloused hands mean good hygiene? Do you shave your legs also and take grooming advice from your mom?

Not him, but grills that've commented on my calluses say they like man hands, and that only other girls should have silky smooth hands, not even memeing.

more like
>let's promote Mark, that boy has the right attitude
never underestimate the power of manliness in professions ruled by men. your bitch hand logic may sell cosmopolitan magazines but it won't impress the 60yo men in the board room. callouses have literally nothing to do with hygiene. that's like saying core strength is a sign of bad hygiene because you had to sweat when you worked out. neither washes off with soap.

having a unibrow is also manly you should keep it

random grills lake them, but if you work with professional people they will think less of you. Its like when pale people were considered pretty because they didn't have to work outside.

I agree its stupid but thats the way it is.

you can act manly without having sandpaper hands.

Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

Why do people keep crying about le girls not liking your hands? girl wont give a fuck about your hands

i only wear gloves on back day

don't care if i'm considered a pussy

your grip is wrong though

Hey bud maybe you should rethink your life a bit if that's where your brain goes. Replace work with girl and you just sound like a clingy ex. I almost feel bad for you.

My hands sweat a lot. Grip slipped when doing OHP one day and after that I just use gloves.

Liquid Chalk for the win

>but if you work with professional people they will think less of you
You can offset that by not being a beta bitch around your colleagues, and if anyone comments on your calluses you can just say the truth about where you got them from, because fitness is seen positively just about everywhere now.

Dude just use chalk. Your grip is not right with gloves

Anyone who works with no gloves is probably a virgin. Girls do not like rough hands.

I'm not saying calluses are bad either btw. Just saying you sound like a fucking douche bag

R8 mine
- From Pullups

The people you work with do not think about your callouses one way or the other. This thread is dildos.

>xd look at my tough manly hands I got them for myself by picking up an object and putting it back down
>my personality is so interesting as proven by these calluses right here that I made myself when lifting
>guys it's all MY hard work
>lifting is so serious xd
inb4 someone replies trying to say something in his defence
DESTROYED

another reason is you get a blister, you can't lift for a week, loss of gains

I'm too wimpy for gloves, it still hurts my hands.

Who here /LiftingMittens/?

>pic upsidedown

I use pads because I can put them in the pocket while I don't need them. They are also the cheapest option.

You're retarded if you put that much of it on your hand, or your chalk is bad quality and you need to get something better.

You still have girly hands op stop complaining about your manly end of girly hands

yes
that hand is pretty hot 2bh, i like rough hands that show a guy does manual labour

So i noticed i probably grip like a retard. Anyone knows a good grip guide for various exercises ?

Just file them down, use cream and you're good.

>implying girls don't dig a real man's hands
>thick fingers ribbed for her pleasure

Nothing looks gayer than a guy with gloves and skins on in the gym.

>implying i'm not lifting with busted blisters getting calluses within my calluses
Git gud

My hands are smooth anyways.