How do i get bigger dick soory for bad english

How do i get bigger dick soory for bad english

You can't. Just find other ways to pleasure her. Eat out her pussy, buy a dildo, all that shit.

Develop tissue engineering methods that would allow you to successfully differentiate induced pluripotent stem cells (derived from somatic skin cells) into all of the constituent cells necessary to culture a functioning human penis on a 3d-printed biodegradable scaffold; and then graft the new custom-sized penis onto the patient's body.

If you figure out how to do this, you will not only have achieved by far the greatest work of tissue engineering in history and will surely win a Nobel Prize for your efforts; but also likely become the richest man in history if you can successfully patent or otherwise legally protect the methods and practices involved.

>her

jelqing and patience

Post more pics of her hot feet and then I'll let you know if it gets bigger

Did you actually try jelqing?Those fuckers must be lying, they claim their dick grows by 4 inch in less than 2 years or some shit that, sounds like bs to me.

Of course they're lying. It doesn't work.

This may have a shot, though.

just an aside, but i am SO fucking glad I have a nice sized dick. it seems almost worse than being short.

I have a really decent cock and know how to bang, and I can please a woman for hours. You know what? It doesn't matter, because for years, I didn't get to that point with a girl.

I had to get fit, overcome my autism and learn how to talk to girls for all that to matter. So, if you're a manlet, you're done.

i did that shit for a year, it got like an inch longer but had a weird shape, fat at the end and skinny in the middle.

>tfw nice dong but autismo with girls
why am I cursed

>her
I think you're on the wrong board.

I'm 5'10 manlet with 6.5x6" dick. At least girls know from the go I'm 5'10. I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be to get this girl all keen, back to yours and then whipping out a 4" pindick

I like her

epic post, would bang

I did when Iwas 17/18. It works, I gained an inch in about 6 months, but like
said, it has a bit of a wierd shape now. When it's semi hard, it's skinny in the middle and fat on either end, but when fully hard you wouldn't notice a difference.

eat her ass.

Get yourself a miracle slider off ebay, wear under clothes for 4-8 hours daily, progressively raise bar length. You'll most likely get about an inch within a year, after that it's more of a grind

Be reborn to different parents with better dick genetics.

ever heard of weighted dick belts?
you tie a chain to your dick while doing dips, pullups

I'm a legitimate 7x5.5 and can't shake off the thought of her regretting some huge dick of her past
what do?

I'm 7x5.7 and I enjoy the thought that the bitches will most probably never be fucked by a bigger dick.

6'3 tall

5.6 inch dick

JUST

Dude, in this world? In 2016?

Almost any girl now have experienced at least an 8x6, and most of them even bigger. 7x5.7 it's practically average

>7x5.7 it's practically average
well memed. 7x5.7 is bigger than at least 95% of the dicks out there. Unless she's extremely lucky or a super slut, chances are she's not gonna meet a bigger dick.

>Unless she's a super slut

dude.

Are you joking?
I'm only 5.8 and every single girl has said that's the largest dick they have been with.
Hardly any men are larger than 5 inches.

Would you rather be

>6'3 with a 5x5
Or
>6'0 with a 6x5.5
Or
>5'8 with a 8x6
????

Hurry up and answer I really need to know!

not on Veeky Forums. Everybody here is bigger than 7 inches.

6'3. By the time I got them in bed it's already too late for them

>tfw 6'1 with 7x5.5ish

I'm 5'9.5 with an 8x6 and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

every girl lies, broseph.

would you rather

be white/6'1/6x5
OR
be black/6'1/7x6

(checked)

Can confirm. 7 x 6.5", all my gfs said I was average

have you tried dick curls?

That's because you asked them idiot.

Any approval seeking behavior toward a girl will result in you NOT being approved.

To girls perception is everything. They are SHIT with objective reality and even objective measurements.

Not exaggerating. 7 x 6.5 is a huge dick. 5.5" s 4.5" is average.

If you're as big as you claim and a girl said that, its because you ASKED her, which tells me you're insecure for some reason, and this session of asking for her approval wasn't the only one, was it? Hmmm?

Nope, you probably asked her MANY other things, to which she will either give vague approval, or dismiss you entirely. You do it all over the map. Your looks, height, muscles, clothes, income, car, job... you brag about, you talk about etc... to win her approval is will ALWAYS backfire.

Let ANY and all compliments or comments from her be unsolicited.

Iron Penis Qigong