3 day weekend

>3 day weekend
>haven't spoken a word in 3 days

I think out loud, if i didn't i'd probably go periods of 1-2 weeks without talking.

This.
I feel like I narrate shit too often.

thanks

I've been talking to myself and I think it's given me self induced tourettes because I just randomly swear out loud and don't realize until after the fact.

Hah I said "thank you" to the person at the front desk of the gym while getting/handing in my locker key 4 times over the weekend. Even touched her hand once. I'm basically Megachad now.

You guys do this too? I end up doing it a lot when i play online poker

I know that feel

It makes me feel less lonely to narrate things out loud.

Any of you faggots talk to yourselves when you're driving in the car alone?

I do.

I live alone in a small studio apartment in a big city. I work as a waiter and part time nude model for art classes.

If we ignore the talking I have to do as part of my job, I haven't spoken a word to another human in over five months.

We all have the austimo

i used to until i got a dash cam with audio

Its been almost a month with only a few days when Ive had an actual conversation and because of that Ive begun to stutter.

What i started doing now is listening to podcasts and man its like my mind goes quiet and i only focus on what they are saying.

My family once left me alone for 3 weeks when I was a teenager, because they were coaching my sister's traveling team. I didn't say a word the entire time. Didn't need to go buy food, because we have a freezer that has way too many frozen pizzas, and we had the hook with the frito-lay guy, so he'd hook us up with chips close to the removal date. I remember reading on tumblr that someone else did the same thing, but only watched BBC tv, and ended up with a British accent, so I tried it out. Didn't end up with a British accent, but I did watch a shitload of Sherlock and masturbate at random times. It's easy to understand how solitary confinement can drive someone insane though, and I had a PlayStation and tv to talk to. I told my parents about it, except the beating off part, and we got a dog a few days later. His name was Gohan.

I pretend I'm being interviewed on NPR. Sometimes I'm an expert or academic explaining something. Sometimes I'm a famous author whose epic novel series is being adapted into an HBO show. Sometimes I'm a political talking head debating with another guest. Sometimes I'm a minor celebrity shooting the shit with my minor celebrity friends in a podcast. Whoever I pretend to be, it's always anyone but myself.

Dude, my parents were away for 2 weeks.
I must have said 5 words total to a person in that period
ofc this doesnt count, I talk to myself all the time

>lecture free time at university
>barely any human contact for 12 weeks

every semester. got myself a job at a gas station and a clan in lol so i have at least some human contact every day

Get a pet and some online friends to play with. Even when I don't have a reason to leave and socialize I still talk to people on discord. Online gaming can hurt your gains but if you use it correctly it can also help a lot with your social life, I have a group of friends I met online playing Ragnarok 10+ years ago and now we all now each other irl and I visit them every now and then. Its pretty comfy, I'm never lonely because they are always one voice program away.

You guys don't have friends

I don't know how people of our kind survived before Peruvian lama riding image boards, I'd hang myself out of looniness otherwise.