Bringing own plates

So my gym finally fixed their plate dispenser just for it to break again...

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with bringing their own plates in and then taking them back home

I'm looking to bring 4x45lbs and maybe some 15s

I feel you op, the coin slot is jammed at my gym and im debating if I wanna bring my own or just tough it out with the dumbbells.

Yea both my plate dispenser and my plug dispencer are broken.. Bringing your own plug really sucks

You guys have a plate dispenser? Here everyone has to bring their own plates, and then there is the

>plate inspection day

Which your plates can fail.

Just stop making these shitty threads, it's not even funny.

>tfw I forget to tip the receptionists in my gym 40% of my membership fees

wait wtf, your gym actually makes you pay to get plates out to use?

> he fell for the one year membership meme

Do you people actually find these posts funny?

>tfw noone cares about gym policy on fit

>Tfw gym diaper inspector failed me on Friday
What brand do you guys use?

My gym charges more depending on what exercise you do
I actually had to stop doing deadlifts and squats because it was getting too expensive to rent the plates for the day

>tfw water fountain ate your last coin

> tfw no rental pass for them to check who returned weights
>hide my weights and don't pay rental fees more than once a week

>tfw sauna's designated penis inspector don't let you enter the sauna because you aren't hard enough

When will summer end

>got caught doing lines of pre workout in the bathroom
>get my gains confiscated
I am using my free time I'm jail to post this

itendsnow.jpg

>tfw plate inspection day is tomorrow

>tfw lifting shoe counter didn't have my size
>ones I got keep falling off during kipping deadlifts

>Today is my plate inspection day because I need to renew my weight plate license
>There was an earthquake nearby and the eearth slightly changes the pull on the plates
>plate inspector didnt adjust his plate inspection device
>fail test

>tfw rolled half gains for this week on monday's roulette
>tfw last week rolled machines only

my gym finally lost the plate dispenser, and now they have weight fares on the plates. You have to put the right amount of coins in or else their gravity turns off.

You used to be able to cheat by deadlifting first and if you slam the weights hard enough theyd just stay on but apparently they fixed that

The females at my gym are retarded and will mix up the right and left handed dumbbells and nearly half of the time when I go to rent them two left handed ones fall out of the dispenser

eternal september

>doing overhead deadlifts
>last set
>guy walks up to me and tells me "Sir, I've been watching you lift for the past 4 days and you have to fix your form. This is your final warning."
>tell him to fuck off
>do my last set
>he was undercover Form Police
>get fined 10lb of gains and a 2 month ban from the squat rack

They don't make us pay to use the weights at my gym. They just have chains attached to them so you can't steal them