What can I eat to look better aside from carrot tan gains?

What can I eat to look better aside from carrot tan gains?

And what can I do to get healthy gut bacteria? I don't eat a lot of sugar but I'm spooked by the thought that I'm missing something aside from my macros

Other urls found in this thread:

neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/microbes-and-the-mind
youtube.com/watch?v=jQr5PMSqkSk
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160616140723.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547054/
imfar.confex.com/imfar/2016/webprogram/Paper21484.html
anabolicmen.com/probiotics-and-bacteria-for-larger-testicles-and-testosterone/
youtube.com/watch?v=UWKnRhgrbrk&feature=youtu.be
mic.com/articles/143088/the-benefits-of-probiotics-are-probably-bullshit-according-to-science#.oYQEEvwT0
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/02/03/how-breast-milk-engineers-a-babys-gut-and-gut-microbes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read this... suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/06/sun-burn-free-tanning-bed-tan-but-4x.html

Carotene tan is not that dramatic as the study portrays in your picture. Read the article... TL:DR eat carrots, limit your sun exposure to just enough to get a light tan

But lmao nigga I'm doing carotene right now and it IS as dramatic as in the picture

I'm fucking orange now boy

(introduction into importance of probitotics)

neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/microbes-and-the-mind

(corporate half truth scaremongering, still kinda truth though)

youtube.com/watch?v=jQr5PMSqkSk

(weird bonus effects of probiotics)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160616140723.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547054/

(autism sufferers have a different gut biome)
imfar.confex.com/imfar/2016/webprogram/Paper21484.html

(possible test increasing)
anabolicmen.com/probiotics-and-bacteria-for-larger-testicles-and-testosterone/

(also some extended lore outside of the stomach)
youtube.com/watch?v=UWKnRhgrbrk&feature=youtu.be

(Giant warning on all of this however, probiotics may be useless if you are already healthy)
mic.com/articles/143088/the-benefits-of-probiotics-are-probably-bullshit-according-to-science#.oYQEEvwT0

And to your gut question... just make sure you get enough fruits and vegetables in your diet. No restrictive diets like whole milk, chicken breast and protein shakes only.

Avoid processed sugar.

Apart from that, it is more of a pseudoscience. But fasting can help too i guess... google it senpai

As for the solutions to address this potential health issue.

>kefir (probably the cheapest and the best probiotic)
>probiotic pills (they are often packaged in material so that they may reach your intestines, since kefir dies for about 95% in your stomach acid. Also quality/price of these may vary)
>pre-biotics (they may help with pic related)

Anyone got that recipe for salmon nuggets ?

get slightly different lighting and something for the placebo

also, a nice complete pic.

>And what can I do to get healthy gut bacteria?

Don't buy probiotic bullshit scam tablets, go and eat things like cabbage, or better yet put cabbage in a shake and drink it.

Cabbage is excellent for cleansing the system, getting rids of stomach ulcers and so forth.

pics?

Another nice thing to add

(breast milk is a potent pre-biotic that can have long term effects for children)
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/02/03/how-breast-milk-engineers-a-babys-gut-and-gut-microbes/

Why are the tablets a scam senpai?

Complete utter bullshit
Please stop posting this before someone gets.hurt
I'm mad now

Not that user you are replying to but they arent a scam usually, but they do have problems

>some of the cultures die because they need to be cooled/stored more properly and the producer doesnt know that/doesnt test for it
>some of the quantities are laughable and dont really do shit

That is why kefir is the best

>can see if the cultures are alive
>HAVE to be alive to be produced daily
>large quantity/quality of them (though most of them die in the gut, the amount that gets through still is a lot though, and those bacteria are fucking hardcore as shit)
>no corporate butt fuckery, all you need is some non shit milk and the the cultures are volkish as fuck.

Why? Provide source as to this claim.

drink kefir

>Limes
>Alkaline

what the fuck, I didnt see that. Damn its even from a top search site. What the fuck.

what can you do to erase white skin accept it and move on.

Okay, lets try this again.

Carotene really works tho laddie
I eat a shit ton of carrots, beta carotene supplement + carrot juice

Top tier gains for tan, also it's not nasty nigger tan, it's more olive in tan, so it looks more healthy and less nasty 90s sun tan

Chaga mushroom.

Whate

You just need photos with proper white balance. Orange skin is not very pretty.