How do I get rid of love handles?

How do I get rid of love handles?

By working out and eating right

you can't target fat loss, user.

Eat right and workout more.

/thread

By READING THE FUCKING STICKY!

pretty much the problem I currently have, used to be a fatass and lost 60lbs+ now it seems most of the remaining fat is in my lower-back, lovehandles and stomach.

also bf estimate would be cool to know how much more I will have to cut.

cut until the love handles disapear

Here's the truth:
That's your genes. The fat in your lovehandles and lower back is fat that otherwise would have gone to your hips, ass, arms or in a worse scenario your face. You got nothing to whine about
Keep cutting until you're happy with how lean you are.

/thread

By getting less fat. Look at your own fucking image. They're reducing as you've lost weight. Fucking jesus Christ what a stupid fucking question I'm actually triggered by the absurdity of it all

lose fat

forkput downs for reps
superset plate pushaways

The image is not me it is liposuction.

Read the goddamn sticky

id recommend lipsuction, but the problem is they come back better than ever before after lipo. almost like shaving your back for the first time. The hair grows back thicker and stronger than ever before. Same with that freezing treatment. The best treatment is developing obliques and lats, that way the muscle blends in with the fat and you achieve a blockier look instead of a hourglass

Your problem is that you are still too fat. You have no visible ab definition so you are probably around 15% get down to 10% and you should lose the live handles.

This

also the last place you will lose fat will be your love handles. people say just keep cutting until you lose them, but ive seen people with 10% body fat and very obvious love handles. perhaps get your hormones checked and tell your doctor about your love handles. your estrogen could be slightly high and your testosterone low. food is full of plastic these days that kill testosterone and increase estrogen. thats why there are so many strange men these days. goodluck friend , and remember, were all gonna make it one day

Estrogen has nothing to do with it

It's genetic

underrated

maybe its in his genes to have high estrogen.

what are some good exercises to achieve dat dere thick look rugby mode?

I already do deadlifts, pull ups and underhand grip bent over rows

thanks guys, that's why I keep coming back to this place. you just give it to me straight without bullshit or whatever. everybody that has known me before is just complimenting me and telling me I made it and look great already.

Just needed to hear what I already know in my mind that I cant be staisfied yet. Atleast not until those last 5kg of fat and put on a bit more muscle.

Fit will be your harshest critic but also your biggest supporter once you make it. Keep up the work.

Bulk

you need to bulk hard. EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

get leaner and if they still manage to hold on look into what lyle mcdonald wrote about stubborn body fat.