Life is such a scam if you're a non Chad. The framework of society is a demoralising scam

Life is such a scam if you're a non Chad. The framework of society is a demoralising scam.

You get the best results at your school and then go to a university filled with women. You go outside because it's the hottest and sunniest day of the year and the streets near the university are filled with attractive girls your age. Every single girl sees you as a "creep" because you don't have the correct face genetics. You look around at all the girls and you know that they appreciate the sun buy are mostly obvious to anything other than social media, that party last night, and tonight's party, where you're not invited.

You go to the beach on one of the few (less than 5) days of the year that it's usable and see the same friend groups. You're completely locked out. If you didn't have friends beforehand or make friends during the handful of social opportunities where it's deemed acceptable then you're an outcast. Being outside is humiliating

Of course everybody knows that all girls are desperate for sex with Chads, due to the numerous Tinder experiments. You are seen as (and treated as if you are the same as) a subhuman if you aren't a stereotypical Chad.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/loneliness-can-be-depressing-but-it-may-have-helped-humans-survive/2016/09/02/c01a15f4-38a0-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Have you ever considered that it might be you, not society, that's the problem?

Girls dont like you because you post shit like this

fuck off ya sadcunt

fuck off back to /r9k/

could you imagine living with this guy and trying to sleep only to wake up to him crying every hour.

stop responding to this copypasta

he posted this on like 6 boards

Nigger does this look like /r9k/?

Get over yourself or you will lead a bery miserable life.

Not OP....but

How can I stop feeling sorry for myself and finally "man up" and "just be normal"?

>29 years old
>5'7
>18-20% bodyfat (despite having lifted for the last 5 years)
>5.5inch dick
>receding hairline
>kissless virgin
>no friends
>zero social status
>premature ejaculation (cum in 5-10 seconds of masturbating)
>asthmatic for 25+ years (i think the asthma medication as a kid stunted my growth and gave me autism)
>haven't had a job in 7 years
>no car
>at school full-time (university, meme degree)
>extreme anxiety when around people I don't know

I just don't know how I can get out of this shit, I feel so far gone already.

Holy shit what the fuck.
Get off this board

I'd probably put him out of misery to get nice sleep

my opinion: You have all the rights to feel shit, if you're lonely, don't have a gf etc., it's rather normal to feel depressed: washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/loneliness-can-be-depressing-but-it-may-have-helped-humans-survive/2016/09/02/c01a15f4-38a0-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html

'7
This is fine
-20% bodyfat (despite having lifted for the last 5 years)
Cut you fucking retard.

At no point in time should you ever be above 15% bodyfat
.5inch dick
This is average
>>receding hairline
Buzzcut
>>kissless virgin
This is a choice you made
>>no friends
>>zero social status
>>premature ejaculation (cum in 5-10 seconds of masturbating)
See a doctor
>>asthmatic for 25+ years (i think the asthma medication as a kid stunted my growth and gave me autism)
no it didnt
>>haven't had a job in 7 years
What the actual fuck?
>>no car
Get a job
>>at school full-time (university, meme degree)
at 29 you're still in university?
>>extreme anxiety when around people I don't know
work on this slowly and get better

Literally almost all of these are your own choice.

Make the choice to fix them, start today.

buy some Ashwagandha, look it up on examine.com it's really powerful for stress and anxiety with 0 side effects.
Read Models by Mark Manson and really think about your life, what you are doing, what you want to do. Consider going to a psychologist(being able to be completely open and talking your shit out with someone is a GREAT help)
I wasnt as far gone as you but I was almost kissless at 20 and it took me about 4 months of soulsearching and working on myself to fix most of my shit up, and after that in 1 month of going out and just talking to people I had slept with 4 girls, and I;m not talking the trashy club sluts, I'm talking about girls that have the same interests and that I can connect to.
Trust me the beginning is the hardest part but if you keep going you will eventually break out of all those mental prisons you built over the years, that is literally all that is keeping you back.
Best of luck friend

Mate, the fact you say "what the fuck" at not having had a job in 7 years, as well as questioning why I'm in university at 29, goes to show how disconnected you actually are from people like me.

Then you have the audacity to say it's all a choice.

Fuck you and everything you stand for you normal faggot.

Both nature and nuture fucked me over, if you were in my shoes you'd be in the same exact position. Stop acting like if you were me, that you would still be like you're right now, it's not a fucking choice to get rejected and put down by society your entire fucking life, you stupid fucking cunt.

You need to stop giving advice, and go fuck off back to your own blue pilled normal life.

>Then you have the audacity to say it's all a choice.

How is it not a choice?

Being a kissless virgin by 29 is a choice, you could have talked to girls, you could have had sex AT LEAST ONCE. Just once, in so many years. The only feasible way you didn't is by not even attempting to ask girls out, which is absolutely a choice.

>the fact you say "what the fuck" at not having had a job in 7 years, as well as questioning why I'm in university at 29, goes to show how disconnected you actually are from people like me.

Of course I'm disconnected from "people" like you, you aren't even a person. You're a lazy piece of shit who hasn't done a single thing in his life. and he's almost 30 years old.

I mean let's look at your life. There isn't even a SINGLE thing we could say about you that you've accomplished.

>Okay well maybe he's a kissless virgin by 30 years old, but at least he has a job- oh never mind
>OKay well he doesn't have a job and he's a kissless virgin, at least he has lots of friends he enjoys being around, he does have tons of freetime afterall... wait

>OKay he's nearly 30 years old, he's unemployed, he has no friends and he's a virgin. MAybe he's completing his ph.D in a valuable field and providing immense value to society?

wait. he's not even doing that

Ok whatever.
MAYBE HE'S A VIRGIN, HAS NO FRIENDS, HAS NO JOB, HASN'T FINISHED SCHOOL BY 30... But maybe, just maybe he has a nice looking body? Nope, he's a fatass at 20% bodyfat even lifting for 5 years (as he says lol).

You're literally a failure in every single aspect of your life.

The question is, what have you been doing all this time?

>Embrace your age and stop looking for advice from teens/early 20's losers on this board.
>Accept your height and stop fucking thinking about it.
>Fix your diet. It's no fucking good.
>Watch videos about going down on girls. Learn to dance/move your hips. Learn to position yourself in angles that work.
>Shave your head.
>Buy a prostitute or stop agonizing over bullshit.
>Get into a hobby. Literally anything, even if you don't like it that much.
>Stop worrying about social status.
>Practice edging/do kegels.
>Go to the Dr and ask about meds.
>Go on craigslist and get a job.
>Public transportation.
>Finish school, change your major if you don't like it.
>Look for meeting/support groups for socially awkward people. Try LARPing. Those fuckers are all autistic and they're nice as hell to each other.

>Both nature and nuture fucked me over, if you were in my shoes you'd be in the same exact position. Stop acting like if you were me, that you would still be like you're right now, it's not a fucking choice to get rejected and put down by society your entire fucking life, you stupid fucking cunt.

Dude you're an adult now.

Your dick is average, your height is average. You live (presumably) in a first world country rife with opportunity. - guessing you live in the US.

What exactly fucked you over?

I'm guessing you probably have a severe physical disability or facial disability, right? Were you in a house fire as a child?

Whatever though dude. Keep getting mad and being a loser, i'm sure it'll work out for you eventually. I think the board you're looking for is

Truth

>due to numerous Tinder experiments.

I don't knwo why i found that so funny.

That guy needs help from professional mental health services, not "lmao dude bro XD man up bro!" help.

>it's not a fucking choice to get rejected and put down by society your entire fucking life, you stupid fucking cunt.

How many girls have you asked out in the last 6 months?

How many jobs have you applied to per week, in the last 2 years?

How many people have you tried to meet and become friends with in the last 5 years?

How come you're still in University at 29 years old? It took you 11 years to graduate (and not even done yet)?

You have finished highschool about 11-12 years ago, at 18 years old.

You have been out of highschool, for nearly 12 years. What accomplishments have you made in your life in 12 years?

What have you accomplished in the last 12 years? what have you done with your time?

Answer the questions and tell me it's not a choice you're making

You're right, but since he's coming to us for advice, we might as well try to help as best we can.

Girls them a page me waan fi raise me
True me write nuff tune and drive them crazy.
Well I man a true born Jamaican
Ready fi the girls them inna every situation.

Unfriendly truth is that OP is right about the system, but whining about it won't change anything. Make your own way or passively let society decide your future for you. Life isn't perfect

People go to uni whenever they want, maybe you're right about the other stuff but to think everyone finishes uni when they're 22 is ridiculous.

Seriously though, if you don't have a group of friends in your early 20s it's basically over and at best you get acquintances

>People go to uni whenever they want, maybe you're right about the other stuff but to think everyone finishes uni when they're 22 is ridiculous.

Yeah that's fair, but delaying it so greatly is really foolish.

But it's fine, even if he chose to go later. He must have had PLENTY of freetime, he's probably done something valuable with all that freetime, right?

>Unfriendly truth is that OP is right about the system, but whining about it won't change anything

What system?

That people like those who are fun to be around, social, smiling and look reasonably good?

Wow what an evil and unjust system. Why don't girls want to be around a pessimistic guy, who hates having fun and always looks angry at everything?

Hey just chiming in and saying its never too late to finish school. Yeah it fucking sucks that you're almost 30 and still in school but if you've got a focused strategy with your degree when you finish, then you shouldnt care too deeply.

I'm 24 and im starting university, I've wasted 6 years just going from job to job being a nobody but its always better to start what you want to accomplish then always regretting you never did it. Don't hate yourself for the mistakes you made, look at them, understand where you went wrong and dont make them again.

>be me 18
>never try to talk to people at college
>mope around all day playing vidya and asking Veeky Forums how to get friends
>be me 19
>actually talk to people
>make friends, start getting mires as my lifts increase

Any advice anyone gives you will be "join clubs" or "get out more", but you can figure that out in your own. The ONLY real problem you or any other person who can't make friends has is that you're too scared or lazy to talk to people.

Bitch more you fucking faggot.

Holy shit, you're pissing me off. I literally had sex last night, and I'm:

>27
>bearmode
>shitty job in healthcare (home attendant)
>horsefucker
>in class
>scary-looking

But you know how I deal with it and get pussy? Not a lot, sure. I've had 3 normal relationships and less than 10 hookups. But I do it by being jovial and going out of my way to socialize.

You go to a university? Pledge. Don't want to pledge because you're a piece of shit? Join a club. Not the anime club, but other ones. Socialize. Got a gym nearby/on-campus? Lift there and make friends with your spotters. Go there at the same time every day, and make friends with the people who are there.

Honestly, the fact that I'm ALMOST like you but manage to be BETTER than you pisses me off. One is that I could've ended up like you. The other is that you can end up like me, if you put in just a little bit more effort.

You piece of shit.

time to kill yourself

B urself the post ;V)

No one said be yourself, retarded r9k fag

I said be BETTER. Change what you've been doing, it clearly doesn't work.

The very opposite of be yourself

This.

Being yourself only works when yourself is a normal well-adjusted person.

You're clearly not. Therefore, don't be yourself.

You guys just made my day.

Not fit related fag kys