Who NEET here and making good gains?

Who NEET here and making good gains?

There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street
We would walk on the beach in our bare feet
We were both 18 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night

A neet life us a life wasted my friend. I'm 26 years old and I pissed my youth away on neetdom (I went to college but was a shut-in who barely attended classes and never talked to anyone). Now I'm back in the real world but I can tell that I never grew up and am an overgrown child compared to peers my age because I never experienced life.

Who TMTOHSHTMSTOF here?

>try to experience life
>tfw keep getting traumatised

Think I'll just keep making gains for now

>Think I'll just keep being a loser for now
you're welcome

I'm just being myself bro..why you guys gotta try so hard?

How do you afford food and a gym membership as a neet?

Gooberment. I paid taxes for 5 years so it's not like I'm a complete loser

How much does the government give you? What condition do you have?

In my country (canada) only people with legit physical disabilities get welfare mostly. And it's not very much to live off of and really sucks. I couldn't imagine living off $1200/month or whatever

>tfw my work keep me away from gains
With the transport to my work and my work I'm not home from 4AM to 6PM
I'm so fucking tired every day

Condition? I'm unemployed lol

It's like 250 a week. It's alright if you don't pay rent

How do you not pay rent?

Does the government provide you with a place to live?

Moved in with my family bro. I just keep the place clean

>I couldn't imagine living off $1200/month
>tfw i make 450$ as a yuropoor

That fucking sucks

You're still living with your parents? How do you bring girls over to have sex with?

How old are you???

I wouldn't consider myself a NEET, I do go to school full time and have a part time job making about 500 a month living with my parents.. I actually just quit my full time job to pursue my education more. I don't know how I feel about it. I feel like a piece of shit when I'm not working tho kek

Most actually, you fucking degenerates - leave my fucking treehouse.

Fucking weeabos, jeez.

I only ever met up with one girl from okcupid and I had to drive down to see her. Other than that I don't really have sex

I always hated myself when I worked full time. I was cutting away at my own integrity to live up to someone else's standards. I finally cracked one day and I walked out.

I know I'll work again someday.

>1.200 dollarinos a month

Is it just me or is that a ridiculous amount of money?

That's less than minimum wage.

>. Other than that I don't really have sex

>Neet
>Doesn't have sex
It adds up desu

I feel like it's the end of my neet days. I've made nice gains and I'm finally happy with my body and therapy is going well as well. I might finally be on my way to being a normie

40 hours a week that's less than minimum wage here in the US

>tfw worked abroad for a couple of years
>come back to my poor country
>carry on as NEET for three years

Going back to work for a couple of months next week, though, so I'll be able to NEET on for another year or so after that.

Don't know how long I can maintain this lifestyle, though. Might as well kill myself once I hit 30, that is, if I manage to reach my goal by then and run out of books to read.

Happy for you, brah.

Cheers bro, it definitely wasn't an easy road. To think I was going to kill myself at the beginning of summer. Sometimes having the courage to ask for help can make all the difference

>NEET
>get good at researching and lifting, programming
>end up training friends
>get good at it
>fast forward now
>I do online coaching and 1 on 1 training and get paid 75/hr
>I make around 3000/mo from this
>all of this is cash under the table
>still collecting neet bucks
>still a schizophrenic

Noice.

>just got £1060 from last paycheck and neetbux
>right now chilling waiting for my twins boxing gloves to come tomorrow
>paid this months rent off
>no stress with a few other jobs to come that I can drop if I want
>rang tax refund today
>expecting two years worth of returns
>nothing but Veeky Forums and /pol/ waiting for Trump to win and shillary to die

Feels good. Took me 4 years to get this breather, but it is what it is. Hopefully life will get easier once Trump wins. I will join his depertation force if I can.

>tfw able to get past noob gains without any sickness, injury, or difficulties

I like you.

I got so afraid of going outside I stopped using the weight set on the back porch. I hated that people might hear the noise the weights made.

>How do you bring girls over to have sex with?
>mfw
did you even read his posts?

I take 2 class which count as 12 credit hours and go 4 days a week. 3 days is 9am to 1145 and 1 is 9am-4pm. no job. I get PAID $1450 a month to go to school, $516 a week in gubberment freebucks and an extra $700 a month for my "disability ". Life is good bros.

as someone who is studying I might aswell be a neet since I am very fucking lazy but still get good grades because I am apparently smart. or atleast that is the only explanation to get my grades with pretty much no effort.

Where do you live?

i know this feel

ive lived with my parents until i was 22(currently 23 first year at uni) and i can assure you if the girl is not a vapid cunt then she really doesnt care if shes already coming over. i literally have a big ass bookshelf on NOTHING BUT manga and have sex with 4 people in my room. also onw of them i made her listen to that one sewer election song pf someone gagging and vomitting for 40 mins. we only listened to like 5 mins though. god damn son you gotta make that autismo work for you, not against you