tfw 170

would be pretty cool if you had a humiliation fetish

tfw 4.7

5' isn't actually THAT small

>tfw 3" flaccid
>tfw 6.5" erect
>tfw if it's not 110% hard it's pretty much a 5 incher
being a grower of this caliber is a fucking curse

You're right, it's fucking HUGE. Like holy shit.

>tfw 5.5in erect but doesn't look good in girly clothes

Feel thread?

>be 6'1" relatively successful guy still in my 20s
>7/10 because of face, working towards gaining one more point by going to the gym...
>play guitar and made sure to include a picture of me playing live
>open tinder account
>4 days later, 1 match: a woman that does nuru massage probably looking for clients
>open badoo (for those who don't know, that's like a third world version of tinder, with some extra features) account
>keep liking every single girl I think is attractive...
>Only ones liking me are a flood of guys and one tranny are the only ones that have liked my profile
>not even gay

4.02" erect

I've got a revelation for you, my family.
You're either not a 7/10, or your profile is all kinds of fucked up.

Not a 7/10? There's a bunch of guys who I am guessing would disagree with you...

Anyway, I think my issue is that I am not very confident about my personality... I have a hard time letting lose and being fun around people I don't know well. I rarely talk to girls because of that, but when I do, I have a near 100% success rate in getting at least her number and/or one date out of it.

I bet that once I am more in shape, if I just post a shirtless pic, I'll get many more likes from girls. Hopefully at that point I won't need to do online dating, though.

>no Chad jaw

6'3 tall
5.6 inch penis

JUST

take out the guitar pic, it looks nerdy. Surprising them by telling them you're a musician after a while of talking is a better strategy

>7/10
>1 match in 4 days
Literally pick only one.

>tfw huge 8 inch hung cock that moves like the leaning tower of pizza

Post pics.

I'll take it out.

If you want to see my picture so badly, just ask.

I definitely need better pictures. The ones I have are not very good. I have 3 and two are shitty selfies and then there's the guitar one.

>5'10"
>6.5"

let's see a pic brah

id get banned, fag

I would like to see your pictures 'so badly'. Attractive guys usually get more attention on tinder so maybe you're lacking some self awareness somewhere and we can help point it out. So that you can improve of course.

You aren't 7/10. I'd consider myself a 7/10 and I would get like 10 matches a day and I don't live in a huge city either.

6.5" aint enough to compensate for being the king of manlets, im sorry bro, i got a 7,5" and thats like avrage for a kingslut

same bro

FeelsOkMan

just a reminder that bone pressed length DOES NOT COUNT

if you are less than 7 inches non bone pressed you DONT have a big cock

>6'2
>8x6

Then why attentionwhore?

How do I know you won't save it and then shoop it? I don't wanna become a meme.

>autism
>ugly
Pick both

I just posted my dick size why are you so mad puny little dick..hey little dick!!! Lol!!!!

Whoa that's a lot of projection there. Maybe your penis isn't as big as you think it is user

I guess you don't but you're the one who said you could show it. If you don't want to then that's understandable. You just need to understand that you're being delusional and that there's obviously something wrong with your self awareness if you're claiming what you are.

>You just need to understand that you're being delusional and that there's obviously something wrong with your self awareness if you're claiming what you are.

Ok. maybe I don't get how you guys see the rating system? Because you guys seem to be talking about 7/10 like it's almost model material. Models are at least 9/10's.

6-7/10's are just a bit above the average guy. Anything 4 or lower is ugly.

>Height 6'1''
>Erect Penis - 4''

I want to die Veeky Forums.

JUST POST A PIC OR FUCK OFF
JESUS

Also I am a bit on the skinnier side. Might be why all these guys like me... also why I want to get stronger.

That sounds cute user. You should start HRT

Small dick mc small dick hey chicken nugget dick Lmaoooooooooo!!!!!

1 in flaccid
6.75 erect
4.5 around

kill me senapi

Just post bulge then, jeez.

5.6" tall
6'3" penis

What do, guys?

>5'8
>8 inch dick
>gf is 5 feet tall
I legit dont want to fuck her

>tfw 6x6
>tfw aesthetic looking dick
>tfw doesn't matter, never going to use it

Just off me, I couldn't make it when I was 100%. What hope do I have when I'm less than that?

>permanent injuries

Are you me?

>tfw 5'11 and 6 inch
>also severely socially/sexually repressed

Question faggots: does jelqing actually work? I'm on day 3 of it and hope to see dick gains in a few months if I keep it up. I know as a fact kegels helps with erections and premature ejaculation.

Also on day 4 of nofap, but Idk how long I can hold it. You need a semi erect penis for the exercises and having your hand on your dick without being allowed to beat off is torture.

>tfw 8 inches
>tfw doomed to be a virgin forever due to yellow fever and becoming autistic around asian girls

>at my buddies house party
>thanks to my gains i'm making out with a slutty girl in the bedroom, black hair, a few tatoos, overall 7/10
>she takes my boxers off to reveal my rock hard 5x4.5 in all it's glory
>instantly see the excitement in her eyes dissipate
>her attitude changes from a 'i want to fuck your brains out' to 'lets get this over with'
>meh who gives a shit i'm getting my dick wet
>banging her doggy, really thrusting my hardest
>she starts moaning
>in the moment i blurt out "oh yeah you like my big dick"
>2 seconds of ball-slapping silence later she bursts out laughing
>rolls over and in-between laughs says "sorry it's not you, i'm just not in the mood"
>she puts her clothes on and leaves as i stand there with a boner slowly retreating in my hand

being a dicklet isn't fun guys

>tfw micropenis
>you will always be reminded of it
>everytime you see an attractive girl, you know deep down she will be repulsed by your half inch cock
>destined to be alone forever

literally no reason to go on

do you really have an half a inch cock dude? I really am curious to why you haven't fucking killed yourself LOL

>6.7 inch long

>>>>.5 inch girth

J U S T

Alright so now it seems like you're trying to backpedal and are telling us you look average. If so then that's fine. You don't have to share a picture. But even average people are able to get more than 1 tinder match a week if they dress properly, have okay hygiene, an alright haircut, and don't have a spergy bio.

You're really dragging this out. I'm willing to give my innocuous opinion and advice on the pictures you post, if you're willing post them. But I won't be here all evening, so make up your mind.

yeah it's an actual medical term for erect penises under 2 inches.

i just focus on other things, like getting fit, but it's always in the back of my mind haunting me that i will never be able to maintain a long term relationship. i can kiss goodbeye ever having kid too.

came seriously close to killing myself a few years back

>oh yeah you like my big dick"

thats funny man

>tfw 8 inch by 5

It feels great dude.

Im sorry so many of you have micro dicks, I was actually looking at a ruler today and realized how fucking small 5 inches is. No wonder you guys are so sad.

Fuck that, youll make it bro

thats very sad to hear dude. maybe if you earn a lot of money you could consider penis lengthing surgery or try jelqing. i mean if your dick breaks during jelqing what do you have to lose

Can someone explain why some girls are repulsed by those sized dicks? I heard nerve endings only extend about 3 inches into the vagina... is this bullshit?

And no answers for , does no one jelq?

> 6'7"
> 8x6 penis
> Gf

when i look at a measuring tape 5 inches isnt small. its actually rather long

when i put my 7inch dick next to a measuring tape im shocking at how long 7 inches is. then when i look from my pov it looks small

>when i put my 7inch dick next to a measuring tape im shocking at how long 7 inches is. then when i look from my pov it looks small

I know what you mean, it probably has to do with having big hands.

>tfw 5'6 dwarf

[spoiler]any of you try jelqing? did it work?[spoiler]

see if you can get surgery or something, i'm fairly sure theres options for micropenises

>tfw deal size

i fucked a vietnamese girl in freshers last year and i am 8''x6'', at first when i had her on all fours i couldnt get any more than like 5'' in i was literally ramming it into her cervix and whatever else up there that feels like a wall, but after i put her on her back and kissed her neck and player with her hair and other shit she leglocked me and i could get it in right up to the hilt,

you just have to do the right foreplay and hit the right spots m8,

i reccomend fucking progressively shorter women start at 5'9 then work your way down, this little slut was like 5'2 felt like she weighed as much as my cousin who is 12 lmao

why do you have mens option activated on tinder you fucking homosexual

>8inch
>Ideal
yeahno.jpeg

kek

> Barely make the cut for D grade

ignore the cuck trolls

Jewish media, obvy

fuck man, I wish I could say nice words to you and relate
hang tight

i am this guy and i used to jelq it worked well but now i just use hydromax x40, and yes indeed the 3 inches deep thing is pure folly from what you can read and in my experience, i read that the vaginal canal lengthens inside a woman thats aroused allowing her to accommodate more length and an area that gives the sensation of incredibly deep penetration to be stimulated by that length

>hydromax x40

but those gains are not for ever

it's understandable that they would prefer the big dong, but they are disgusted because chicks like that are surrounded by chads with big dongs so often that anything less feels like a queen eating peasant gruel

5'8 and 8.5 feels good bottoming out and I just hit the wall. I get full enjoyment and they get to bitch about me going too deep. Feel bad for longer guys, like you'll never bottom out unless you anal

When you are so sad with your life that you call people names on the internet, while you brag about penis size to other men

t.internet small dick pyschologist

Just LOOOOOOOL fammm Mc chicken nugget Dick. El chiglet dick. LOL... Pepperoni dick motherugly Bitch Lolllllll!!!

Thanks for confirming jelqing works for me brah. The science behind it makes sense and there's plenty of sites online that offer guides, but not a lot of realistic testimonies.

How many dick gains did you make? If I can go from around 5.8" to 6.5-7" I would be incredibly satisfied.

Epic :P

Nice reddit picture my friendo! my advice to you....kill yourself buddy

Haha but girls can't m-measure with their eyes, r-right?

I'm 5.7 inches, so they'll probably think I'm 6 inches, RIGHT?!

pretty much exactly the same, which is why im on nofap to get that constant 110% boner whenever i fuck my gf

are you me?

>but 5.5 girth

feels painfully average man

5.7 is actually above average, no they can't measure with their eyes, yes they'll probably believe you if you say it's 6 inches

>average

come on family don't fall for that

Manlet. Your organs shouldn't even function at that height.

receding hairline since 6th grade :(

>6'0
>enormous hands
>size 12 feet
5 inches.

What's your jelqing routine? How long did your dick growm

are you retarded?

you gotta be careful man, on my last date with a qt when i whipped my dick out she asked how big it was, i said 7 inches, she made a sort of pity smile then she pulled out A FUCKING TAPEMEASURE, bitch must have had it in a concealed holster between her thighs, i knew i should have patted her down twice but i was just too horny. suffice to say she took a proper measurement and i was laughed at for lying, then she took a selfie with my dick next to the tape measure and posted it on instagram, ended up having to delete all my social media