What it do

I've got a problem lads

I'm a personal trianer and coach, I compete in powerlfiting.

Ive had this girl client for a good year now.

To cut things short, Ive started going to her competitions and hanging out with her outside of usual "business"

The problem is
1. I feel like a sociopath by being a friend to someone who is a client
2. I am starting to develop feelings for her

To keep it fitness related,
What do you think the eariliest age someone can start lifting?

Research indicates that once their spine has developed a second curve, they're good to go.

Id say 14

What do you mean by hanging out? She's your client, so going to her competitions isn't weird. You're seeing her progress and encouraging her, that's totally fine for a personal trainer.
Are you hanging out in non-fitness related, purely social situations?

Yeah, like movies and coffee and a bar a few times

I also agree that the competitions aren't weird. I dont know why I mentioned it.

OK, then you're her personal trainer and her friend. You have both a professional and a personal relationship with her. There's nothing wrong with that.

What kind of feelings are you developing..?

I think it was obviously implied, but feelings of liking her/love.

I enjoy her company, personality, and who she is as a person.

Half of my is afraid of developing stronger feelings, which is not a good mix for business?

the other half of me feels like a sociopath. Someone who I have an emotional connection with will be less likely to drop me as a trainer. I feel people should only hire me for objective reasons.

Its pretty normal to be friends with someone thats your client, I've been a client of all my friends that have business, hell if I'm going to let some stranger touch my hair when I can have a comfy hair cut at my friends place.

Now, the moment that you dick her you might wanna consider dropping her as a client. Just to keep things not weird.

I started doing gigs as a personal trainer just to fuck girls and make some easy money. And it works. There you have it, it's a matter of principles. Or lack of them.

I think Ill stay away from that but lets just say she squats 4x a week and I have to actively train myself with the willpower of a Tibetan Buddist Monk to not mire the booty and focus on her form

Dude, if stronger feelings develop just talk to her and help her out to support her as your girl, you don't need to make her keep paying.

Don't worry about being her friend, that's fine. People can be friends and business associates all the time. If anything, it's probably better for your professional relationship that you're friends. Because it means she's more willing to trust you and be more open with you.

The romantic stuff, TREAD LIGHTLY. Don't do anything unless she sends you "so clear even the average autistic Veeky Forums user would see them" signals that she feels the same way.

You're her trainer and her friend, it's a safe bet that she values both of those relationships a lot. If you try to go to romance, and she's not into it, that would probably fuck them up.

So, for the time being, just enjoy the fact that you have a steady client, and a friend.

>I'm training a teenage girl
>can I fuck her

Good job OP.

Dude if she is cool and you genuinely like her just go for it, you can always have another client but its not every day that you find someone you like. No need to be forcing yourself so hard to resist temptation, just make sure you're smooth about it and don't rush things. If she likes you back she'll probably let you know soon, specially if you're hanging out outside of the professional activities.

Nowhere in the OP does it say she's a teenager
Don't just think about him, think about her. If he goes with it and it doesn't work out, her year+ relationship with her trainer is fucked.

Thats why I said that if she likes him she'll probably start giving him signs, the fact that she agreed to hang out outside of the gym activities is already a sign that she sees him like a cool person. Nothing wrong with him taking it slow and enjoying her company, he is human too man. You can't blame a person for getting attracted to other.

If you go for her while she's your client you should have your training liscense revoked. You agreed in contract that you would not have relations with a client

Eh I made and have kept a lot of friends from when I was a trainer.

Never fucked any female clients bc was always in a relationship

Yeah, but this is trickier than just being into a friend and not knowing if she's into you. There's things that have to line up
[X]he is into her
[_]she is into him
but also
[_]he is willing to date someone he's training
[_]she's willing to date her trainer.

so he shouldn't just "go for it", he should be careful and keep the relationship on a professional and friend level unless he's double+ sure she wants to go romantic

>you can always have another client
this is a really shitty attitude for a proffesional trainer to have, btw

Jesus what sport is pic_related and how do I get my gf to start?

Ok I probably didn't make myself clear here, my bad

You guys are acting like I'm telling him to pump and dump this bitch after they step foot outside of the gym. What I was saying is that if they go out together and things go well he shouldn't just shrug it off because of their professional relationship. Sure he should be extra careful to not end up losing a client and fucking his reputation as a trainer, but the guy is a professional trainer, not a priest. If like he said, they go out and start developing feelings for each other, he should take the risk and stop being her trainer to invest on their romantic relationship.

To make it clear, I'm not telling him to jump on that pussy and forget that he is a professional. I'm telling him to keep his options open and don't instantly shrug it off because of fear of losing a client/job. There are "legal" ways of going about this, they could you know sit down like normal people and talk about it, like "hey so we obviously like each other on a romantic level so I should not be your payed trainer anymore."

>I dont know why I mentioned it.
because you don't want to be the kind of personal trainer that bangs his clients, but you want to bang this client.

actually it sounds like you more want to buy a little house in the suburbs, move in together, save up your money and open a gym. You will name the gym after her because you love her ever so madly.

OP and Client, sitting in a tree, L-I-F-T-I-N-G

Getting a gf would be a good start

Is such an ass even possible?

>making these kind of jokes because your so sour from not attaining own gf

I think there's a huge difference between organically developing mutual feelings between a client and trainer and hitting on every hot girl you train.
It's also not like you're her commanding officer or teacher or something the standards of professional ethics are a lot lower in your line of work no offense

Married here

Same rules apply but with direr consequences. It's NORMAL to develop feelings, fuck I've even been in situations where the feelings are mutual. But that's the limit - are you a slave to your feelings? We aren't required to act on them. Don't be a liberal.

no, its a shoop mate

And of course they're norwegian. It was one of the best half years of my life there. Hope I can return there after studying and finally get a norsk gf

when and where?

Atleast post a picture of her you fucking mongoloid

you are her perosnal trainer so she must regularly send you progress pictures you fucking spaz..so if you refuse to send a photo that doesn't show her face..well you are a fucking idiot !

He's a PT, not a doctor. Chill.

Yeah but there's a suspiciously worded question about what what age it's safe to start training.

It was just a daft joke, sorry pal.