Cardio is more effective

>Cardio is more effective

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
design.tutsplus.com/articles/human-anatomy-fundamentals-advanced-body-proportions--vector-19869
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somatypes aren't real

>found the manlet

they're real but its like sexuality, its not black or white but a greyscale

>straight
>bi
>homosexual
Pick one

dis

They're more of a mindset/personality trait based thing. But you do tend to have a mixture of things that just a frame wint tell you how to build for aesthetics (manufactured "v" shape) or usable strength (natural rectangle shape). so really they exist but dont exist.

No...

They don't exist. There's literally no evidence to support that somatypes exist.

>ectomorph scum detected
You enjoying life on easy mode?

Its clear as day that there are several different "types" or frames of bodies. You have specific muscle inserts and subtle skeletal shapes that can drastically change what you must exercise to look good. If you have natural v shape in your frame then it'll be easier to be manufactured, but doesn't mean its not possible to also look natural with usable strength with proper exercise and dedication.

It depends on what you have and what road you must take to accomplish your goals. Not only one path works for everyone.

Kek btfo

fucking lmao

Not real, just some people have wider hips and shoulders, body fat is easily changible

>race isnt real
>black white and brown are not supported by evidence to exist
>you can't just make easy indicators on the chart it's more of a greyscale
>things don't exist now because the differences are gradients and not segmented
I remember my first week on fit

Wait I'm sorry am I supposed to be happy I'm an ectomorph

Post some sources that suggest the existence of somatypes, please.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

>There is differences between genders, races and breeds of dog, so this means that somatypes exist in humans

This is literally what you're saying. List a single, credible, recent study that even implies somatypes are real

How new are you my little dyel cub?

first day I came from 9gag

So are somatypes real? Is this why Im over 30% bodyfat? My mom just said I needed to go outside more

Are you seriously needing a list of medical/anatomy books that show that human or even animals body frames can vary quite drastically? They don't necessarily have a definitive name or called "somatypes", that term is based off the mindset and lifestyle not the actual frame of the person. No matter your frame if you have a high caloric diet and work with alot of heavy lifting you'll appear endomorph regardless if your frame has more of an ectomorph structure.

Frame is one thing, the existence of "ectomorphs" and "mesomorphs" is entirely another

your pic has so much good information and bad information at the same time

>clint eastwood rectangular physique

i cringed

>faggots trying to avoid the question
top kek

Like i said, its called read some anatomy, or learn about human proportions and what they mean.

design.tutsplus.com/articles/human-anatomy-fundamentals-advanced-body-proportions--vector-19869

Really? You don't now clint Eastwood is or (was) rectangular?

>they're all mesomorphs at diifferent weights

top kek. ectos and endos are scum

meso master race

its about bone structure not body weight you dingus

>I don't have an argument so I'll just tell you to read some stuff so I can leave the discussion without anyone noticing I'm talking straight out of my asshole
where do you think you are, friend? learn to discuss like an adult.

guys not 20% though, can clearly see his bicep vein and the outline of the top 4

i call 16%

Why not take your own advice, present some reputable information that backs your side of the argument. I have only seen you put insult after insult without contributing anything informative to give your argument any credibility.

The burden of proof is on you to prove the existence of something.

If there's no proof something exists then there is no logical reason to believe it exists, therefore there's nothing to disprove.

It's like saying "Prove that [SUPPLEMENT] doesn't boost your testosterone 300%!".
You need to prove that it does.

Okay well that's just semantics then. And basically what I was arguing here:
was the existence of frame.
When I hear someone say somatotypes it means nothing more than frame. You can attribute personality and other things but it's nothing more than correlation, and I get your response since all the miscers took somatotypes idea to a retarded level. Obviously a worker amy is going to have similar characteristics to another worker ant, especially in habits etc but it's not a set in stone only 3 versions and it's not non-existent either.

People use the somatotypes as shorthand to describe their build. Different builds certainly exist.

However, somatotypes in their original form were a voodoo psychology attempt to associate different body shapes and phenotypes with personality traits and other things. It was all bullshit.

When people say "somatotypes aren't real", they mean the psych shit. They aren't saying "everybody in the world has the same body."

There, maybe you retarded faggots can stop talking past each other.

>People use the somatotypes as shorthand to describe their build. Different builds certainly exist.

No.

They use them in a similar manner as people refer to "Genetics".

That some people stay lean but have trouble putting on mass, while some people get fatter with the effort. It's complete bullshit

Ectomorph scum detected.