Is this achievable natty? How do into Gogeta mode?

Is this achievable natty? How do into Gogeta mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BM04f-hBK6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends on how you were drawn.

depends on how you fusion

>Gogetafags

>mfw Gogeta BTFO by superior Vegito trips

Muh negro

the trips don't lie

Case closed. OP, stop modeling yourself after gogeta and buy a pair of earrings.

Don't mind me, just replying to the superior fusion.

Reminder that Gogeta's power level far surpasses Vegito's.

>Not canon

SS+GOMAD 6 months easy

>muh Chinese cartoon canon :'^(

Whether or not it was canon doesn't change the fact that GT was shit.

I don't understand where GT (which was bizarre and surreal) comes up.

for 30 minutes

Has there ever been a successful cosplay of a dragon ball character?

>How do into Gogeta mode?

Give your body to B L A C K

not until You make it user.

Well I am the basic shape of Baby Buu so...

Literally not a shred of evidence or reason to this. Vegito>gogeta, get over yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM04f-hBK6o
Enough work and some could pass as a decent Yamcha or something. If you get fucking huge you might be able to make Tien cosplays. As long as you don't do the crazy hair shit with most DB characters.

Solid.was thinking more goku/gogeta/vegeta etc though

Definitely achievable natty if you lift for 10 years, cut to 8% bf, dehydrate yourself, and get a pump.

This. Vegito is the objectively superior fusion. I wish he'd stick around in Super since it's obvious they're setting up a fusion again, but Toriyama loves sucking Goku cock and the entire series revolves around him even more than Z did.

I saw like 1 good Vegeta.

Potara >>> dance and that's canon

kill yourself

What race/ethnic background would make the best Goku? Assuming you have the muscles to do so.

>2016
>even your favorite Korean tv shows are getting BLACKED

Yep. It's a beautiful thing to see ain't it.

Get off my board vermin

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

You're dumb lel

There was a decent looking broly I saw last year at nycc but other than that most of the DBZ cosplays come out looking like ass cause most of the people who do them are either dyel as fuck or somewhat overweight. Pic related

>successful cosplay
That's called an oxymoron my friend

white

>That thing is decent
What the hell, mane

not as big as goku obviously but pretty decent

>Gogeta
lul. Vegito is far superior. Also power level dont mean shit.

Is this game any good?

That man looks sad and confused

yes it is

all the hate on /v/ is just how /v/ rolls aka hate whatever gets popular and has fans to make them butthurt

Anybody else think blacks transformation is really lame looking? Like he looked cool before but now he cools retarded, these transformations are outta whack

Yeah, but I guess he jsut ran out of places to stick blonde hair into, so now he goes random colors.

What's wrong with foreigners in Korean shows.

Yeah, straight up fairy dust shit.

Should have just gone full red headed super saiyajin god and called it a day.
Would have been awesome, a great call back, and if he just slapped goku vegetable and trunks shit it would have showed how far SSJBlue had to go.

But that's not cool I guess. So they gave him pink hair and play up the fujo pandering.

When you think about it, Gogeta is a pretty good metaphor for getting fit. Have a god diet and exercise, and you'll into Gogeta mode. Fuck up on either side and you'll either become Veku or lanklet Gogeta.