I've been fat all my life

I've been fat all my life.
I want to lose weight but fuck its really fucking hard. I tried stopping eating junk food and it to hard for me I just can't.
But I'm tired of being fat..
what can I do to lose weight Veeky Forums
give me /adv/ice and tips on what to do and finally get in shape

>18
>5'9
>Around 220 or more

READ

Oh.

Cardio. That's what I'm doing till I get my frame back and then its lifting. People will say just lift but do what your body is comfortable with. I have been fit to fat a lot and i fluctuate and trust me cardio helps a ton.

I've tried running, I get tired super super easily.

Download my fitness pal and count calories

It's really that simple dear manlet.

READ THE STICKY

I'm in high school. I get home around 6 PM, During the weekend both my parents work. (5 AM to 9 PM)

older sister in college.
Don't have any time.

>i'm tired of being fat
>I want to eat junk food

OP, you gotta really want it. You gotta be willing to fall down and get right back up whenever you fall off the wagon. weight loss isn't easy, getting a physique you can be proud of isn't easy. If it was, you'd see tons of jacked dudes walking all over the place. Its a testament to your self-discipline, to your self-respect and self-love.

You gotta take the steps necessary to losing weight, no matter how hard it gets. Every time you feel like pigging out remember how much you hate being fat, take that hatred and convert it into self-discipline. Prioritize the long term over the short term. Most of all remember this: you can make it but only if YOU want to badly enough.

I did, but I'm in desperate needs

My observation the people who have the hardest time with it are trying to make too many simultaneous changes; they decrease their calories too much, try to move from what they're familiar with eating to "more healthy" (without quantifying what that means), and markedly increase their exercise in both duration and intensity -- all without regard for how these interact and affect each other.

Is it any wonder they feel like crap because they're severely under-powered, adjusting their gut flora in major ways, sore from working out too hard, and grumpy because all of these stressors in combination trash their ability to recover?

Wow, thanks user. I'll keep that in mind next time.
Whats the best way to lose all the fat I have though?

bro, if u like to eat shit then u have to do a lot of physical work. im mostly taking a walk to my destinations and pumping every 2nd or the 3rd day iron. im still on my normal weight and my body does still looking a little bit shaped. enough for me and the girls. sometimes i take the bike and driving for 10 hour through many cities. u have to push urself at least for 1 year to do these things to enjoy ur meals.

start counting calories and educate yourself about food. its really not as difficult as you think it is

Like what exactly?

I'm sure you have to do more than that to lose weight

Then stop and then continue. You think losing fat isn't going to make you tired? Eventually when you get in the habbit you won't be tired anymore. I think you just need motivation friend.

You're wrong.

no you don't.
its literallly just calories in, calories out.
If your calories in < calories out
you lose weight.

very simple law of thermodynamics mang

>I want to turn on the light
>I tried pressing the switch but I JUST CAN'T

Stop eating you lard

I wish I had that energy

I just eat 3 apples a day and a sandwich at school. Don't get burgers n shit. At home I just eat whatever I see that don't look expired

What didn't you understand in the sticky bruh?

Go grab MyFitnessPal and start tracking what you eat. Go running. Lift weights. That's it really. You're a sik cunt if u wanna be not a sad cunt brah.

>Don't have any time.
>Off at 6pm
And then what? You go to bed for 12 hours before waking up at 6am and go to school?

You're going to remain a fatfuck with excuses like that.

Should I become a anorexic?

You're eating more calories than you think tubby.
Start counting calories. Lost 40lbs just doing that alone, absolutely no working out at all.

>Be 4 AP classes
>homework everyday
>need to read 1-2 chapters a day
>History, English, and Physics
>book big af

I may be fat, but smart as fuck. Never turn in work late

I can second this, I lost 30lbs just counting calories

Like I said, I don't have time

Losing weight isn't hard, you just suck.

Time to harden up dough boy.

oh my friend, i am in the same boat. Well sorta, cause im not being a lazy cunt.
>18
>6'4
>280(waas 300)
it took me a month to drop down, and now im steadily losing 2 pounds a week. You just have to find something to keep you motivated. For me, its my girlfriend. For god knows what reason she stays with me when she is damn near perfect, so i improve for her.

Do running, lift if you can, count calories, and find motivation my brother.

i promise you can make it

God damn, that's true.

start cooking for yourself. get more involved in what you put into your body. Cmon man, just read the sticky. Rome wasn't built in a day and your weight won't all fall off in one night. The best time to have started this shit was a year ago, 2nd best time is right now.

Download MFP, start tracking calories and you can definitely spare 20 minutes to cook something for yourself.

>I don't want to count calories and I don't have time to work out

Then shut the fuck up and remain a fat sack of shit you excuse loving faglord.Holy fuck you're such a little cunt.
I work 30 hours a week and go to college full time. There is plenty of time for the gym you meme loving tard. If there isn't go fucking run outside for an hour.
>I DON'T HAVE AN HOUR!
Then fuck off.

I never had a girlfriend, I'm sure If I did I'll get the motivation because I never get motivated.

O no, I will count calories. I said I can't go to the Gym during the weekends nigger. I'm alone Sat-Sun. I can run those days, but like I said I get tried so fucking easily.

get one then. Make that your motivation, that you want to get oneitis to notice you for once.
Or you can use a bigger goal, like i want to be down to 200 by prom so i can party hard and feel good in a suit

I weighed in at 205 last May before I decided enough was enough. I weighed myself at 181 earlier today, and I'm still fat! I had no idea how fat I really was. It's really staggering, looking back, that all this time I've been carrying over 25 lbs of fat, and probably 10 more lbs to go before I get to where I want to be.

Then watch what you eat and find time to run for 25 minutes a day...

Of course you do, you're fucking fat. You jog as long as you can and then you walk for the rest of the mile.
You continue to do this till you get less tired each time.

That's what it means to get better. The more weight you lose the easier it is to run. The more you run the better you get.

> smart as fuck
> cannot comprehend sticky

Go be fat and stupid somewhere else.

The broken English in this post is the funniest thing I've ever read

I tried staying motivated this summer, didn't work out well. I really don't know how to stay motivated

I can do the 1st thing, But I'll try the 2nd thing

Can I speed walk for 1-2 hours? will that work too

K thanks for the tip

How fucking retarded are you?

Anorexia implies one sees themselves as fatter than they are, and continue to obsess over losing weight whilst already below healthy weight

Yes, you should act like an anorexic until you've lost your excess blubber

you already started little boy, stick to the sticky and learn to regiment yourself into the lifestyle of not being a lazy fat fuck.
learn discipline right now before someone else makes you learn it

>Can I speed walk for 1-2 hours? will that work too
If you can speed walk for 1-2 hours you can go to the gym.
Also
>4 AP classes
>Self proclaimed smart
>You have to do more than count calories to lose weight
kek

Man you guys are fucking faggots. Instead of making fun of tubby why not help him. He obviously wants and needs motivation. I can tell niether of you have had to work to lose weight or batteled depression. Get the fuck off my bourd skellys

You're not as smart as you think you fat cunt.

It's simple, count your calories and eat less than your maintenance, if you don't understand this then you deserve to be a fat loser.

If you soent as much time working out and researching how to not be a fat fuck instead of making up all these excuses you wouldve lost the weight already. You should probably just kill yourself.

do you have a favorite actor you can look to for motivation? for example i wake up to the rock every day and read some dumb quote from him. then i work out and go to class

I've lost 45lbs and I'm planning on losing another 50lbs at least. I wish I was in his position, still in fucking high school and only at 220lbs.

I'd be a sick cunt right by now living the dream. But no, my youth wasted, and this faggot will probably waste his. I'm not going to help someone who wont help himself.

Quiet retarded sir

Alright man, Got it. I mean it this time.

I live really far from a gym.

Thank you user! :^)

I will geez

I've tried to desu

Sometimes, what you need is tough love. If you want to be coddled, as your mom for advice. If you want to be a man, than man the fuck up.

it won't change anything

I've lost 17 kg since February and lean gained 3 back, while managing to not kill myself out of loneliness. Fuck you, and fuck the fat bastard who expects to be more spoonfed than a fucking sticky.

Actually, I was huge, but I fixed my diet, and I exercised. Spoiler alert: now I'm not fat.

His tits are bigger than my exes

>I want to lose weight but fuck its really fucking hard. I tried stopping eating junk food and it to hard for me I just can't.
>I just can't.
Either you can and you will or you're going to stay a fat ugly mess for the rest of your life.

The most simple way to do it is to do what said.

This shit isn't some monumental effort that you have to do RIGHT AWAY that's going to turn you into a Greek statue, it's just making a small effort every day. You won't notice a difference after a day, a week, or even a month, but after a year or two the one/two pounds you lost every week will have added up and you'll look and feel amazing compared to when you started.

Ill keep that in mind.

When I was younger I was in the same situation. If you're having trouble controlling your hunger and need help developing self control I can give one tip that helped me. This is gonna sound strange, dumb, and very counter intuitive, but fast for a few days. I used to be like you and had trouble with self control, but found I could muster the will to stay committed to short periods of dieting.

Basically book off 2 days to have just to yourself and don't scheduled anything to do. Then don't eat any actual food for those two days. It's very important to stay hydrated so drink lots of water and other almost no calorie drinks, like tea or coffee. You'll obviously get really hungry, but if you can avoid eating actual food then you're good. When you get cravings have some broth to give yourself a little bit of nutrients, but don't eat anything solid (or any smoothies/ juices). Fasting only for 2 days is not going to put you into any actual danger as long as you stay hydrated but you will likely have stomach pains, dizziness, light headedness, low energy and possibly nausea and diarrhea. To cope with all that, try to stay at home most of this time (hence not making any plans) and try taking a few naps during the day. By the time you wake up on the third day, you should notice that your not super hungry anymore because your body adjusted to the discomfort. On waking up the third day have a modest breakfast, not a normal breakfast for you, but a normal breakfast for someone on a diet. Have an egg on toast or a small bowl of oats or something. After that you should notice that this meal that would typically leave you hungry makes you feel quite full and satisfied. Then continue eating like this (for all your meals) for the next week at least. Reasonable portions of healthy foods. By the end of the week you should notice a generally reduced appetite and fewer cravings for junk food. All this is based on personal experience but it might be worth if you're desperate.

I had 5 ap classes at once and I managed to workout every day. It's literally just time management.