5x5 Flat Bench
3x8-12 Incline DB Bench
3x10-15 Hammer Strength Press
3x10-15 Cable Cross
DB Overhead Press 3x6-10
Upright Row 3x10-15
Overhead Cable Ext 3x8-12
Tricep Dips 3x8-12

On a 6 day PPL can't seem to get any real size on my chest, hoping this extra volume with make something happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com
strengthstandards.co/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

low quality bait from the start of your post to the very end.

PPL is a meme lol

You obviously do not know what the fuck you're doing.

How the fuck is ppl a meme anymore then 4 day upper lower is a meme?

>what is MRV
>what is natty training

Lol, enjoy your nogains.

If you actually want to see any kind of gains as a natural lifter you have to lift within 65% of your 1rm for any given lift. You're not going to get that when you do shit for sets of 15 after using the same muscles during your whole workout.

As far as the most balanced, continuous gains goes, a 3 day full body routine is better than PPL.

>Busting out sets of pec isolation
>About to hit 12 reps
>Accidentally do 13 instead, never see any gains ever.

The flat and incline bench are for compound, the hammer and cable flies are for isolation, more slower controlled movements are effective. Do you shit your pants every time you see somebody do 15-20 reps of facepulls or lateral raises?

>Posting my full routine because it's fucking brutal but is giving me sick gainz:

All exercises are 1 warm up, 3 working sets.

Pull

Close Grip Pulldowns 4 sets.
Wide Grip Underhand pulldowns 4 sets.
Seated Rows 4 sets.
Deadlifts 4 sets.
Barbell Rows 4 sets.
Side laterals 4 dropsets.
Standing dumbbell curls 4 sets.
Reverse barbell curls 4 sets.
20 mins treadmill.

Push

Flat bench press 4 sets.
Overhead barbell press 4 sets.
Chest press machine 4 sets.
Dumbbell press 4 sets.
Dumbbell flyes 4 sets.
Overhead Dumbell Press 4 sets.
Bent over laterals 4 sets.
Dips machine 4 sets.
Triceps pushdowns 4 sets.
Overhead triceps extension 4 sets.
20 minutes treadmill.

Legs.

Squats 4 sets.
Leg press 4 sets.
Stiff legged deadlifts 4 sets.
Calf press 4 sets.
10 minutes on exercise bike.
10 minutes treadmill.

Rest/Cardio

5k metres rowing machine.
20 mins treadmill.

>upright row
>push

not so sure about that m80

It also has lateral raises 3x15-20 which are technically a pull also but since it's primary a chest/shoulder/tricep day and upright row works delts it's not out of the ordinary.

Whats better while cutting

I would think both are fine you just have to dial down the volume to what you can handle with reduced calories, I did Ice cream fitness last time I cut it is a 3 day 5x5 with accessory work, while cutting you can just cut it down to 3x5 if you feel overwhelmed.

If im cutting, want to be at the gym more, natty and want to target weak muscle groups, why is ppl bad? You are still doing the same compounds balanced(2 times) every week, with a little bit more isolation

This was my push workout today:

Dumbell Flat - 2x5 140lb -> 2x5,1x3,1x4 150lb
Dumbell OHP - 3x5 45lb -> 2x5 50lb
Dumbell Incline - 4x5 55lb -> 2x5 60lb
Ez Curl OHP - 1x5 75lb -> 1x5,1x6 95lb -> 1x3,1x2 115lb

Would've done cable crossovers and upright rows if I wasn't running late to class. Also no triceps because I bundle arms with core on a separate day.

Dumbell OHP and Incline was meant to be double

i'm op, i think ppl is fine, it's literally just the way you divide your workouts. A ppl can be fine for cutting, when i cut i liked to do cardio twice a week, so a whole body 3 day let me slot 2 days of running.

>ppl
dropped meme lifter

>all this overtraining
>guys i can't add mass
retard detected

You're a fucking idiot man. Do some honest good compounds with less volume. See results, avoid injury

Barbell flat bench and incline dumbbell aren't honest enough for you? The fuck you want me to do dumbbell pullovers on top of the U.S. constitution?

Litearlly just added the hammer bench, so before it was a whopping 12 sets of chest work, so over trained.

post body

Don't have anything too recent but he's one from when I ended my cut, no carbs so looking pretty flat

Here have a bi flex from muscle beach, more recent.

do a proper beginner's routine and stick to it. You are literally just spinning your wheels.
Embrace the foundation strength meme

I tried ICF and I wasn't wow'd by the results, that's why I'm looking at PPL, the shit I posted is just 5x5 basic progression with a 3x8-12 accessory incline db bench, and then 1 pec isolation, it's not that far from the foundation strength meme is it?

>ICF
SS or SL, pick one, stick with it until you reach intermediate on all of your lifts, then eat at a ~20% surplus. I would post for you the picture of the guy who went with SS for 36 months and he looked like hercules.

Eat more do less, I feel like this entire thread is a troll.
15 rep sets for rows??
12 rep isolations and not even a basic free weight iso???

Those pics???

Your not even intermediate from your pics.

Do less eat more and do some type of high intensity cardio 2x a week.

6 days in the week with those high rep ranges will destroy your joints long term and you wont gain much size either. Def drop the reps and reconsider having so many movements.

I'm at intermediate at my lifts, currently 151 lbs did 5x5 flat bench with 165lbs this morning. Obviously I'm not at the 4/3/2/1 teir but according to str stnd website that's intermediate for my weight, so what do you like for intermediate? Phul?

>5rm
>165lbs
>intermediate
symmetricstrength.com

Hey that post wasn't me, I only posted the push day from first post. If I drop the hammer bench it's literally

5x5 Bench
3x8-12 Incline Bench
3x10-15 Pec flies

That's 11 sets of chest for 22 total sets a week, doesn't seem that crazy, and yeah coming off a cut so still playing with my calories, at 2400 a day, planning to add .5 a lbs a week since last time I bulked too fast and didn't stay as lean as I'd like.

Also post pics of yourself so I knwo what kind of golen adonis god i'm getting my advice from.

strengthstandards.co/#/

>symmetricstrength.com
Says "proficient"

I'm light as fuck currently at 150 lbs.

Please post pics
I rarely see any good ss transformations

Bench
Overhead Press
Dips

Just do a shoulder day and a chest day. Otherwise you're overworking yourself.

>hammer strength press

It's useful if you go light high rep and focus on chest contractions.

you're an idiot dude.