Who here /safe/?

who here /safe/?

>only 5'10"
>7.5" long, 6.5" thick dick though

what quality about you redeems your shitty qualities?

>5'9
>same size dick (7.5x6.5)

wassup brother

7.5 x 6.5 checking in as well.

7.5 x 6.5 master race checking in

Ain't that some fucking coincidence. Incredible when everyone is so truthful on the Internet.

6.5x6 plebian dicklet

Wew lads those are some big dongs.... mind sharing a few inches?

>same dick size
>6'6" though
kek. Livin life on Easy.

>6'6"

enjoy lifelong joint problems, cardiovascular issues, and an early death :)

6'1
6.5x5 dick

Sorry, could you speak up? I can't hear you from down there.

>5'11
>average dick
>bald
>ex-fatty
>average brains

not giving a shit about any of the above.

6.5 x 5.6

Gotten several positive comments on it post sex so i'm content with my stats.

You're going to have a lot of problems then being that 95% of the human population is under 6'0

8x6.5 here

>SAVAGE.
>Manlets BTFO
>When will they learn?

One of my best friends is 5'. I'm aware of the problems my height can cause.

It's still life on Easy though.

Through dick, unity.

i'm 6'2 and i have a 5 inch dick. because im taller and have a linebacker frame it looks microscopic

5'11 manlet
5 inch but THIC dick
Can get fat quick. R.i.p my gains during winter.
>have normal looking face
>have gg shoulders, arms and chest
>have super hero chin line
>since middle school girls have fawned over me
>always been confidant with woman

>he ignores basic truths about his bad health and tries to spew some manlet meme to a guy that isn't a manlet

lol you're just an idiot.

Uh oh, this manlet's all riled up now. Please don't gently press your knuckles against my shins. I mean, "punch me super hard in my face that you can totally reach".

>6'2"
>Average dick
Sometimes I almost wish I was a manlet said have a proportionally bigger dick and ez gains. I like short girls too so teasing wouldn't bother me.

lol i'm 6'1" and your old jokes aren't yours and therefore aren't funny.

5'10
6x4.8

Could be worse lads

>i'm 6'1"

lmao I'm 7.6 x 6.6

>lol i'm 6'1"

>friend sees me getting changed and thinks my dick is massive
>starts telling everyone i have a massive dick
>telling girls i have a massive dick
>it's only 6.75"x5.5"

HELP

Did he say no homo at any point during this? Otherwise, I think you may have been tricked into a homosexual relationship without your consent.

i was getting changed and he walked in desu

I think you're legally gay married now.

>everyone's dick size on Veeky Forums is above average

well would ya look at that

This is pretty basic shit m8. Same reason height threads aren't filled with manlets. People don't want to divulge their weaknesses, only their strengths. So those with small dicks just don't reply, but those with big dicks, do. That's why everyone on the internet is 6'4" with a massive dong, because everyone that isn't 6'4" with a massive dong, keeps it to themselves.

>people with bigger dicks will reply and other people won't

wow big shock there, if only someone had a name for something like that

me samefagging

5'4"
7.8"
>tfw I haven't used it in 2+ years because women hate manlets like me

>5'7.5"
>5.5"x5.16"

I'm pretty happy. My girth is good for the sexy times, but not too big to cause a woman physical pain. Same with my length.

I'd imagine 7" dicks with 6" girth would be hitting the cervix or be too big for the puss.

it has been rated as the most pleasurable. stay small, dicklet.

>6'0"
>7" long 5.3" inch girth dick

Feels brettygood

>it's been rated the most pleasurable by my meme graphs that get posted on Veeky Forums

lmao

m8 i've genuinely seen like 8 different versions of that graph. it's legit the exact same as the manlet scale which gets altered every 15 minutes.

>6 foot 2
>7.8" x 5.4"
feels good man

That's not the sad part, because it makes sense that people with bigger dicks will respond

What's really sad are people like this

Who know their dicks are above average size and say that they are small because they want reassurance that they are big

>his "friend" telling "girls" that his dick is massive
>a bad thing

kek

7x6 reporting in. Have in fact occasionally ruined sex by hitting the cervix too hard in some positions.

Not remotely often enough for me to want to be smaller, but don't let the yardsticocks of the world tell you it never happens.

Nothing other than my lat insertions

what about the girth?

i never said it was small you mongoloid. it's clearly not fucking massive though, which is the issue that i am bringing up.

>not massive
>literally an inch over average length and half an inch over average girth, probably in 90th percentile of both

i know you're a virgin because you care about it, but yeah, your "friend" telling "girls" how big your dick is is a real negative, virgin

don't worry if you get to use it it will be fine

>6'3
>6x5 skinny meatstick
>handsome
>well adjusted normalfag personality
>white
literally living the dream. my arms are lagging heavy tho.

no, what i care about is girls thinking it's massive and then they find out it's actually not because then i look like a fucking wanker who's lying through his friend about his dick size to cop a root. that's what i care about. i'm not quite sure why you keep quoting friend and girls but yeah, keep on with the assumptions m80. i'll go for a solid swing here and say you've got a little dick and any mention of a dick slightly above whatever average you're running off of (which changes almost on the hour) gets you bootyblasted.

My family is wealthy.

ez mode

Yeah except 6.5" circumference is 99.97th percentile, literally 3 people in 10'000. Just doesn't add up.

Bald is hot.

You mean that you're fat?

People have different sized frames user.
That's kind of a thing.

>7'5 x 6
I'll be your scribe

More related though I have few physical short comings....other than being 5 10

I'm unironically Toni Mahfud

So you're fat?

Brother

>5'10"

Apologize

>170cm in a manlet country (spain)
>solid 7,5-8 facial aesthetics
>rich, can afford my own condo
>15cm benis

Take the face score, minus 1 for not being tall, another for being below average, then add 2 for being rich, so I think I even out at 7,5 to 8

Still never had gf

6'3" master race

i would fuck this girl's brains out

>6'3
>7inch dick
But I need 5000 calories to escape dyel mode, hurts my wallet and stomach. I'd choose to be 6'1 if I could I'd look bigger then at my current weight(180lbs).

Who cares what they think? Fuck their ass then ask whether your dicks big enough.

9.15 inchez checking in. wow, the mean size cock here is like 10 inches, almost double the general population.

7"x5" here
will agree 5" girth is more than satisfactory for every girl I've been with, but it only hits the cervix if I'm not paying attention.

Why is suddenly everyone on Veeky Forums making the 666 hand sign?

have you all finally seen the light and allowed Lucifer into your hearts and souls?

Hmm. I'd call it... "shitposting"

5' 10"
6" x 3.5"
someone buy me a vacuum pump I'll just wear it 24/7 as it's the only alternative to suicide at this point :^)

>6'
>At least moderately good looking, not sure if face or body or combination of the two, have received a lot of female attention since a young age
>8x5.75
>Fast metabolism (have eaten ice cream every day for the last month, haven't lost or gained weight)
>Educated and naturally intelligent
>Modest (Top kek)
>Loyal to friends/family

I don't know man I could go on and on. If you realize there is something shitty about yourself it isn't very difficult to change it. I used to be a shy cunt until I realized that isn't very productive. I used to be lazy until I realized that getting shit done is a lot more rewarding. I used to get angry at little shit until I realized there is always something to be happy about.

I have shitty qualities, but I work to minimize them unless I don't view them as shitty qualities. I'm an asshole to my friends because its funny, but that isn't a shit quality so much as social dynamics.

sheeeeit

What if the shitty thing about yourself is your dick?

You can't change that.

>6'0"
>8x6.0

C-can I join, guys? I got half an inch less girth, but half an inch more length.

>7.25x5.5in dick
>white
>great jawline and facial aesthetics
>even before I started lifting I had a great body and broad shoulders
>pretty intelligent
>blue eyes/brown hair combo master race
>5'9

a-am i gunna make it guise?

can't change dick size man
5'10 prince of manlets
6" bone pressed length, 4.25" girth small as FUCk

I have severe depression and wanna kill myself err'day :^)

Also 320 lbs but bone pressed dick size so not getting bigger as I lose weight

>tfw 6'0"
>tfw 4.5x4
i hate my life

I kinda honestly prefer to have a dick that is slightly too big then one that's genuinely "just right".

In my ideal sexual scenario, her discomfort is deliberately disregarded. Would love to intentionally bruise a girls cervix.

not trying to be cool I'm just a lil fucked up :/

Nah man there's definitely some real numbers there

Not that it really matters inn the course of things. Most smaller cultures deviate from the average in one direction or another.

One of the best feelings in sex is to go balls deep tho.

>7.25"
>girlfriend has a small vagina
>mfw will never be able to slap my balls against her clit while hitting it from the back without her yelping in pain

>average face
>terrible natural t levels
>6'4
>7.2", 6"
>great in bed

The issue is getting them there.

What you say? I can't hear you from up there faggot. ;__; I did it mom

They are probably measuring wrong. If I measure at the base my dick is like 5.5-6" thick. But mid-shaft (which is where you are supposed to measure) is only 5".

This

The base of my dick is 6.25"
mid shaft is 5.6"

I think you'll be fine man. Girls like to be wowed by dicks and unless they've been with a lot of very big guys then they'll probably still be plenty impressed.

I had a FEMALE friend ask me if she could show a picture of my dick to a few cute friends of hers. One approached me later, looked me in the eyes and told me I had an "amazing" cock.

hot damn did I feel testosterone course through my fuckin veins that day. nice to get spoiled with female attention on occasion.

It's sort of a memory I revisit if I'm ever feelin like a bitch or emasculated by something. keeps things in perspective. because shit, how bad could I be doing if that shit happened to me even once

I would say my greatest redeeming quality is my personality though.

>5'8" manlet
>family history of depression
>baby wrist
but
>great arm insertions from mom(or so they say)
>6.6x5.5 dong
>god quads from dad
>fairly goodlooking

I'm sure you get tons if pussy but fuck I'm glad I don't look like you. these facial aesthetics really don't jibe with me or my personality. your small eyes fuckin annoy me.

only saying it because I'm sure you're too knee deep in poon to give a fuck

22. 6'3. 195 lbs. 8x6.

Dont care much for sex though.

Sux man. I can usually go balls deep w my girl except for certain positions.

What really sucks is how hard she can be to get off. Doesn't cum from penetration, and her clit is the most nuanced fucker I've encountered. Can't figure it out. She's not loud either. I know she has fun but it makes me sometimes feel like I'm not doin anything for her.

I love her but after 4 girls who screamed when I fucked them and regularly orgasmed from penetration alone , shit can be kinda rough. I just wanna make girls lose control.

>ITT guys lie about their dick size knowing they aren't expected to prove it on a blue board

*tips fedora*

>6'1"
>245 lbs
>half-black
>bald at 26 but have a rich beard
>masters degree
>no kids
>no mental illnesses or arrests
>partially blind in one eye
>not a virgin but never had a gf

How far am I from unjusting myself?

what does a 3.5" even look like?

Guys be honest how are you suppose to measure it?

Top 7"
Side 7.5"
Bottom 8"

And they all are legit depending on position.

Missionary
Doggy
Doggy with arched back or Missionary with legs back.

Lmao I thought I was small
>9.2 x 7.5

shes thinking of dequaine

It's not like he could do anything to change his height, though, so why would he care

>5'11.75"
>Magnum dong

If only I was a little taller.

>6' 4"
>6.5"x6.5"
>not balding or skelemode
>big underbite/malformed jaw

so close. this shit's going to cost me a bmw to get fixed

Also 5'10 1/2

Measurements are legit and break Magnums half the time thats why I wear XL Magnums which fit perfect and never break. Got a asian gf that drools all over me. :)