Is this the ideal female body?

Is this the ideal female body?

It's better than mine, I can say that for sure.

>not posting jazzma.

ribcage too small, looks a bit uncanny

I forgot how hot she was in her day.

That is, actually, the ideal male body.

Body sure. Face lmaooooo

Not for me, but I can see how you guys would like it.

she's still got it desu

What the fuck happened to her face? Bitch is straight outta ToonTown.

Also, no.

no, this is the ideal female body

>cankles

pass

I meant ideal body for sex

not that you'd care, being gay

is the the ideal female body?

protip: it is

How do some white women avoid becoming JUSTed?

source

being jacked off by a beautiful womans well defined calfs is the most intense pleasure a man can expierence and i feel bad for you

no, this is the ideal female body

Perfection.

: ) nice

well defined calves is probably one of the most masculine traits on a person I can imagine

just admit it, you want a woman who looks like a man

Kylie was never very pretty in the face so I think she knows how important keeping fit is for her

Plus she's rich and famous
Most rich and famous older white women do fine cause they can afford good dermatologists and personal trainers

ass is too big

[spoiler]i'm not even irish[/spoiler]

Shes a racist blm supporter.

share a pic??

no.

Disgusting nigger

This

I think you mean to say that it's her job to look good, so she is investing alot of time and money on it.

It's shopped bros. How can you people not tell

honestly, slightly too lean, and legs have no mass. 9.9/10 genes doe

This fucking chick man.

>tfw shes screwing a middle aged white man

Still perfect m8

Looks like my aunt, she couldn't find a boyfriend for ages, after hitting 35 she went to holland and married a Nigerian two years later

>pic of naked butt
>"looks like my aunt"

wut

this is

This is my ideal tbph

the body type, she had pear shape with massive african tier ass like in the picture

this is the perfect woman

Yes

No, this is the perfect woman.

mein negger

Yes

this is shoop right?

no, she really is missing three fingers

Twig arms are gross

kek

>Man nails
Even my nails aren't that wide. Fucking faggot.

What an incredibly strange thing to nitpick.

Pasty ole skin can see the veins nd shit
Grody as hell

>body
>female
>ideal
pick 2

"No"

i want to make violent, loud and dirty love with her

MAMA

JUST KILLED A MAN

Imagine being Daniel Craig in this movie and having to be all like "damn, Monica Bellucci, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and repulsive leathery mug. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be James Bond and not only pretend you're interested in seducing this octogenary wrinkly mess of a woman, the favorable lighting barely concealing her crows feet and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she mumbles some stupid shit in that half-assed english she picked up in some rural village in Belgium or whatever. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MONICA BELLUCCI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her ancient fucking mummy hands trying to caress your british spy silky hair. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later Rachel Weisz. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her barren womb as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statoosq" (she meant "statuesque" but she's a stupid fucking foreigner from god know's what fucking italian hoodlum)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers and expensive facial creams in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking James Bond. You're not going to lose your license to kill. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Nice tits
>God tier ass
>All this while having a low bf %
Lootz hit the freaking genetic lottery man.

>ywn suckle on mummy Bellucci's perfect Italian tits in front of the open fire, after a beautiful home cooked lasagna, with a half drunk bottle of primitivo on the side table, as the cool florentian evening breeze blows through the open balcony window onto your sweaty engorged dick, as she whispers filthy sweet nothings into your ear in the duskiest sultriest Italian you can imagine, before she moves her bursting red lips over the head of your cock and sucks your soul right out the tip of your knob...

May as well just fucking end it.

>that sex scene in Shoot 'Em Up

this 2bh

Kek. I enjoyed this.

wew lad

It's shopped to give shit results? hahahahha oh man
Guys need to learn what a real GOAT PAWG ass is. It's not about being big wide and flat, but big tight and curvy at the same time.

it's about being big and round

It's all about how bubbly it is and most importantly the gluteal sulcus when standing straight

What about her face tho?

O LORD MOAR

Pretty sure the tits are fake

yes

boobs or bust

booblets can compete

fuck that looks completly out of proportion

DDs or she aint getting the D

is this more to your liking famalam

>when booblets want to "cut"
>implying they dont need to bulk their boobs

Holy shit. She's a living short stack.

>ywn never sneak up behind her and effortlessly pick her up and throw her over your shoulder as she giggles, kicks, and playfully whines "Noooooo~"

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>those three on the right

Why are boobs that small even allowed?

No

This is

literally zero muscle. not that impressive, anyone can just eat little and be thin

Her job technically is to sing

But if her nails are too long, she will hurt you when she fingers your prostate

This is.

I love looking at pictures of women like this

but when it comes to sex I can't get it up with skinny women because my penis thinks it's a male body

>that fatty on the left

I thought she was kinda fuggers in this movie

Are you serious? They don't have any control over how big there boobs are

Boobs is bust tho

But they wont have her hips, tits or ass retard

IS THERE POTENTIAL TO BRING SUCH A WOMAN TO SEXUAL CLIMAX IN THE ABSENCE OF A PENIS WITH DIMENSIONS CORRESPONDING TO 20.32 CENTIMETERS IN LENGTH AND 15.24 CENTIMETERS IN CIRCUMFERENCE MY BROTHERS?

Oh jesus I can never go to japan
I'll go to jail for rape I just know it.
They'll find me in a room of passed out 20/10 gym bunnies, school girls, and MILFs, still savagely pounding the vice grip tight pussy of a Japanese office lady who gave me directions to my hotel room and decided to come along for coffee.
They'll have to bring in 12 fully armed cops and stun me multiple times to stop me from rawdogging the unconscious blissed out woman.