Tfw numerous pics of grills saved on my phone that I look at in between sets for motivation

>tfw numerous pics of grills saved on my phone that I look at in between sets for motivation

I pray that nobody ever figures out my passcode.

I just look at pictures of Justin Lascek

post moar

I try to look at pics of "ideal" bodies sometimes but it really doesn't motivate me.

I much prefer pics like this for motivation

looks kinda like Joaquin Phoenix

heh, sorry kiddo, but thanks to my hacking skills i now know your passcode. better beg me not to hack your phone >:^)

My ex messaged me on Facebook that she still had feelings for me but she is married so nothing will ever happen. I've been looking at pictures of her in between sets so if she ever gets divorced or feels like cheating then i will be ready. She married a 115lb dyel so she is probably realising what she could of had.

I do the same, but I'm starting to look at Zyzz pics more now. Not even meming, just starting to actually think he's cool.

Does anyone know who pic related is btw? I've had this for a little while and finally got curious, but no luck

i would tell her to fuck off. she made her bed, now she should lie in it. wtf is wrong with you waiting for her to cheat on her husband or to get a divorce. you would do anything to make consequences of womens decisions disappear ,wouldnt you, you little bitch faggot.

also she doesnt still have feelings for you, she is using you to make her feel better dumbass

its obvious you have feelings for her but she doesn't really have feelings for you, otherwise she wouldn't have married her twink husband. she is just bored and looking for a hookup. i bet she messaged her other exes the same shit.

>inb4 no user this girl is different.

Holy shit you are pathetic

Who kinda looks like John mayer

Why'd she leave though?

That is some garbage posture

Yea man same here
>have various redwood and cyprus tree pictures I look at between sets
>talk down to myself to unlock Hatelifts©
>"look at this big ass tree."
>"you will never be as strong as the tree"
>"weak barked motherfucker"
>"you can't even retain enough water to produce excess fruit to supply a small squirrel clan"
>"you have to kill to survive, the tree simply exists"

this is a v abstract kind of feel bro

WENDY CATHERINE HAJIK

Chicks exaggerate lordosis because they think it makes their ass look better

retards

got any of his pinor?

calm down dude, it's a photoshoot

I'm roughly 15 lbs away from looking like him. I got the same exact body type and face. Have no idea who this guy is though. Could be a long lost twin haha.

O look anons phone
>Passcode
......... How about "7175"
>Correct

pls no i won't be able to sleep

>tfw you don't know this feel

I'm in a relationship but my gf is a ham planet, my ex is fit as fuck so if she told me she wanted to cheat on her husband i wouldn't even think twice about it.
I agree that she is just using me to feel better about herself but fuck i miss her.

>not having a delicious mid-test bootyslut as your lockscreen
>not looking at that booty before a PR

Sierra Skye