You will never date Nikki Blackketter

>you will never date Nikki Blackketter
>you will never own your own gym at 24
>you will never own your own clothing line at 24
>you will never win multiple natural physique competitions
Why even try?

>you will never take your dad fishing

I already make $80k/yr with CPA marketing, why the fuck would I want to work hard with all that other shit? I literally have bots do the work for me, if I'm doing more than 2 hours of work a day I'd consider myself a failure right off the bat.

Either way, I'd have to roid to get to his levels anyway. At 5'8 160lbs and 11-12% bf I think I actually hit my body's pathetic peak, which is sad. That's while loading up on Serious Mass every day too.

Gay gym / clothing name

Seriously

>you will never live off daddies money

Career tips bro?

I'm 19 majoring in MIS (mix of business&webdev/IT)

I just want to be successful and live comfy senpai.

21, look up cpa marketing and find a niche people are retarded enough to fill a survey out for. I do online games, make about $1.60 a lead for most stuff. Trust me, in my last semester of college and I may never use my degree, because marketing from home is netting me 50% more than what I'd make working full time otherwise. CPA and similar CPC marketing has no growth though, and it takes research and effort for sure. Also can't put it on a resume for the real world. Just like day trading in terms of not having a real job while simultaneously having to do work. You're only limited by your own actions in marketing though, which is nice.

His gf is not aging well, especially for a fit chick

Her face looks weird

Christain is better lookiing than her imo nohomo.

>man face
>meme clothes
>meme gym

lol

"alphalete" no thanks brother man

80K a year is shit tier lmao; are u slow or something

Girls who lift weights are usually bat shit crazy i would prefer a naturally slim girl to an athletic one.

You're actually right, there's guys out there making a shitload more off both CPA and other forms of marketing. 80k is still a nice stepping stone for me though, if I worked on a new technique and put more effort into it I'd hope to pull >500k like some of these marketing pros. There are extremes, some people pull nothing, some people pull 10m a year. I'm happy to be making enough to sustain a comfortable life.

Agreed, she has a bad case of man jaw.

That's significantly above the US average individual income and usually requires a college degree. I would hardly assume someone making that much is "slow".

fucking kek

nigga you trippin

you can live very comfortably on 80k

Something about her mouth is weird

He's nothing special he was born into money to begin with to pay for the gear he's on and the start up for his business.

Yeah he still put in work to get it but with his resources he'd have to try to fail.

>say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

It's about .2,5 times the average. Pretty much no one in their twenties makes that much.

This. CG achieved all this with just a small loan of 1 million dollars

Kek
Sketchy beta overhand spotted

>Net worth of 550,000
Zuckerberg was 24 when he made his first billion.
Brains will always beat the baboon with muscles

Don't compare yourself to other people. Just improve everyday.

Zuckerberg's IQ had fuck all to do with his success.
He's a thief and he bent over and spread his asscheeks for the NSA.
Do honestly fucking thing they made a fucking movie and put his monkey ass on the cover of time magazine because his little start up that was getting it's shit completely fucking slapped by myspace for no reason?

not gonna lie, those are some of the best proportions I've ever seen.

Nikki wanted my dick so bad when I met her

kek

>tfw hoverhand yore own gf

He's obviously gay and she's his beard.

holy fuck rofl

>he thinks bodybuilders who compete in bikinis are athletes

elaborate

>you will never own your own gym at 24

Tbqh I was thinking about buying my own gym but then I did some research and found out that over 50% of gyms go bankrupt within a single year, even investing my money in memecoins would be less risky

how to achieve such natty physique

They r not together they are only "dating" for views

I really love Nikki, she seems like such a sweetheart.

He is 90% lighting and pump

There are hotter girls at the fucking mall than Nikki