Why don't you do it?

Why don't you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=krav maga vs.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it's bullshit marketing

Show me a single professional fighter with a background in this shit.

Show me a single fight between a "krav maga practitioner" and a boxer/mmafighter/martial artist/wrestler/whatever

Krav maga in theory is supposed to be what the Israeli military uses for hand to hand combat. If I recall correctly, it basically uses tons of hits to the throat, groin, and eyes. That's not something that's allowed in MMA. I do see lots of gyms offering krav maga training, but I imagine most of those are stupid fitness classes.

What marketing you imbecile? MMA is the one being marketed to every idiot who think learning 20+ technique will make them the best. Just remember this quote from Bruce Lee:
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

MMA is overrated Krav maga will teach you how to fuck someone's shit up in 5 seconds.

>doing anything the Jews tell you to do.

>Krav maga in theory is supposed to be what the Israeli military uses for hand to hand combat

I bet you they don't.

This is on-par with the "Secret chinese hand to hand combat techniques" or the "Ancient soviet hand to hand combat". It's just scams to trick gullible idiots out of money.

it's like retarded flips and rolls and it's hilarious how every "demostration" is either against a non-moving target, or a slow-motion target getting told exactly where to place his body to "demonstrate" on him.

they always show it on these exemplars of people with no concept of fighting or even common sense

>Just remember this quote from Bruce Lee

You mean the movie actor? What was Bruce Lees professional record again?

nigger its 101 ways to punch someone in the dick
its a good supplement but wrestling and boxing will always be the masterrace

>MMA is the one being marketed to every idiot who think learning 20+ technique will make them the best

Wat? MMA is sensible movements from different fighting disciplines clearly shown to work and used by professional fighters.

Show me A SINGLE VIDEO of a krav maga practitioner full-contact, full-speed sparring against a boxer or some sort of judo or wrestling guy. He'll get absolutely destroyed in a second because his retarded rolls and disarms don't do shit

> This is on-par with the "Secret chinese hand to hand combat techniques" or the "Ancient soviet hand to hand combat". It's just scams to trick gullible idiots out of money.

Is that why MMA tries to "cutely integrate" Krav Maga?

Let me guess it will be better if I learn MMA or BJJ right? What is it about guys that thinks rolling around on the floor with your legs wrapped around another guy constitutes fighting?

> but wrestling and boxing will always be the masterrace

Ask me how I know you never been in a fight or ever had to throw a punch. Go on ask

What do you think is a better fighting discipline then?

Can you link me a video of krav maga in action against a boxer, wrestler or just in a street fight?

Here you go simpleton: youtube.com/results?search_query=krav maga vs.

Do you know how to search on youtube?

I love watching these MMA threads cause it's basically "My Dad could beat up your Dad" the thread.

I can't find a legit video of it against any other fighting discipline and actually reigning supreme

There can't be such video because leave maga fighter would just poke him in the eye scream uncontrollably to confuse him and jump out of the ring to escape that is what leave maga teaches

kek.

OP if you want a good fighting style just buy a glock, you'll save a lot of money on retarded lessons and it'll be a lot more effective

b/c i have "a" gun

Just do Muay Thai without the kicks and Boxing. Good hands combined with elbows and knees = death.

If you want to kill people buy a gun or a baseball bat

Don't kick in a fight. You'll most likely slip and get pounded by a bunch of didnus. Self defense is about staying on your feet so just don't do it. Elbows, knees, and fists are easy to use and very effective.

My man, you also read the daily stormer and listen to TRS radio?

Why should I? I don't live in some urban hell-hole, or some shit-hole country that's violent 24/7/365, and I don't have any need to fight anyone for any reason. I have better things to do with my time than learn a skillset that's useless to me.

Move somewhere safer then you won't have to worry about knowing how to kill someone with your bare hands.

Also stop trying to be so edgy, it's embarassing.

By death I mean an ass whupping. You pummel a guy into the ground and run away before his friends can come and kill you. That's self defense.

Who would want to learn Jew-Jitsu?

This btw.

I can honestly say I've never been in a street fight in my life.

I live in a very rich rich area, of a 1st world country.

Its funny that a bunch of soccer moms think that they can whup someone's ass with a "proven system used by the Israeli special forces." Them goys killed a bunch of arabs so they must be good fighters! Nope. Guns win wars. Logistics win wars. Technological superiority wins wars. Jews are fickle fighters but they're armed to the teeth. No one fucking uses hand to hand combat anymore because you're just gonna get shot before that shit even happens. Krav Maga is just an ego booster for new recruits in the IDF.

not him but i used to get in a few fights a month back when i was a kid.
Boxing and wrestlingare supirior to krav maga in a one on one situation.

Because like MACP and MCMAP, Krav Maga isn't a martial arts or combatives style. It's a training program designed to rapidly teach an 18 year old kid the mindset needed to retain control of his weapon and survive a fight long enough for his buddies to get to him.

It's a military combatives program that's been marketed to mall ninjas and "tough" white women.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Bruce Lee
Literally a meme stuntman, Jean Claude Van Damme had more of a professional martial arts career.

The JIDF is at it again...

>forgetting the best martial art ever invented

too deadly

Krav maga is just as fake as fantasy martial arts