/fhg/ /FPS/ fat hate general fat people stories

Old one hit bump limit edition
>work for college paper
>interview professor of apparel design about fitness wear for fat people
>she literally goes on a 20 minute tirade about body standards and health
>explains how fat women are treated like crap always
>oh and men too because you're always expected to have big muscles (esp triggering because of where I am obviously)
>can't even ask her questions, just write shit down and nod
>she has to go to a meeting
I'm still winded

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2333985/Make-free-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-keeps-baby-weight-slimming-trousers-date-night-husband-Seth-Gabel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get anything interesting out of the interview?

This is oldie but goldie.

Hahaha

RIP in peace Gene.

God, that man had the FACE.

Beetus police?

What's with all the shitty memes?

Says the girl with overexposed photo, most likely a watermelon too

insecure beta males trying to make themselves feel better for at least not being obese

Like he's in a Renaissance painting depicting 'fear and disgust'.

was that supposed to be a sun dress?

And here we see a group of scientists and whale enthusiasts trying to return a mature specimen into its natural habitat. Fascinating.

I do that too but usually not with 9gag tier memes

>pole bent

The comments are gold

>you look a little taller
It should be a hint that those people are lying to her, I guess.

>suggested ad

U just buy a home, user?

Naw but I've been looking

You're an idiot. Photo on the right is from years ago.

>he reads from left to right in a chinchong board

Yeah, dude, I'm so glad that superstar million-dollar actress is here in this thread to see what a white knight I am. Are you a child or retarded or both?

she's right.
if you like it sometimes you can have fried chicken.
once every 2 weeks and in one-portion quantities.
no matter how much you weight your diet and your liver can take a moderate hit once every 15 days.

>frying with lard

how does this even work? is it an american thing?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2333985/Make-free-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-keeps-baby-weight-slimming-trousers-date-night-husband-Seth-Gabel.html

would be better if you continue with your diet without cheating, don't you think fatso?

I'm not going to lie it is an American thing but it mostly in the south and midwest. Frying in lard is the black tar heroine of the fat world. I use it rarely. Like twice a year, it's great for frying meat but you will pay a hefty toll for that flavor.

clearly an eating disorder.

wtf I hate fat people now!

This puppers had a long day

Good night pupper

Kek, what's with tumblrites, general retards, sjws and the word "fierce"? I never got this. Do they not have access to dictionaries?

Werent you that cutetomato fag from months ago? Nobody likes fatties, spamming fph threads doesn't change that.

He is

At least he's not posting his personal fat fetish stories about eating fat people's sloppy explosive shits like that guy in the FPH thread a few days ago.

This pupper is going to bed

Say good night!

better to be an honest watermelon that tries to hide your flaws than to be a pumpkin that says it's a peach

fresh from the presses

It's sad. There are people who have irrational issues with their weight. But they need help in form of Therapy, not back-patting and denial =(

Good night pupper!

>she thinks she has the body of Mindi Kaling
>she is actually fatter
Jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg

>disgusting nigger
Why would you even superimpose yourself on that.

she's indian you fucking moran, and indinas can be sexy af

But she isn't.
This picture is a stupid snapchat filter

>Nigger
An Indian nigger is a nigger.

stay virgin user

That poor man...he's a saint for taking that car wreck off the market.

Why do you adopt their language? Don't buy into the 'triggering' nonsense, if you find something annoying, disturbing or stupid just plain say so.

It's a joke, user.

Woooow. That is some prime crazy. I don't even know where to start.

He still replies with the uggo

She is still fat though.She just lost some of the pregancy weight not all

are indian qts the rarest of them all? do i need to use a master ball to catch them?

i never got why women post that they are a feminist in their tinder bios. I see it and its an instant swipe left. It would be like me saying "women belong in the kitchen" in the bio

I found this response to a guy wondering why he prefers his girlfriend to be obese

>2016
>Not comparing women to dogs

Made-up stories are made-up. What is it with these people and the never ending need for Facebook "Likes"? These people are triggering me.

>are indian qts the rarest of them all?
No, where are they they're everywhere
>do i need to use a master ball to catch them?
gud joak

>implying dogs aren't superior to women

RIP in peace :(

yet another part of my childhood fades away

I can hear that guy laughing when I see that picture

Because it's an identity, a personality thing, and not a political belief. I guarantee you that they are neither well-informed on gender issues (apart from stuff they read on tumblr) or active in any political groups seeking actual change (support groups, however, they're probably in). It's just the "girlpower" bullshit that the Spice Girls invented in the 90s, but now we call it "feminism" instead because it sounds more serious.

she does have body dysmorphia tho. just in the opposite way of what she thinks

kop tet

Fuckin' run dude.

Yeah. I mean you can just imagine what every fucking conversation is going to revolve around. Plus

>No, where are they they're everywhere
fuck does that even mean

means when im drunk im bad at typing

what exactly is going on in that picture?

> whale is put back at sea
A truly heartwarming scene

I work at Old Navy. When fat fucks come in and return size 48 pants, I definitely do this. I can fit my entire body in one leg with room to spare.

looks like she couldnt get out of the spa or something so they called the national guard in

Do these people think eating healthy somehow offsets all the junkfood?

I remember seeing this as a child but without the stand comment; a true remastering of the joke. Well played my anonymous friends

Likes are a commodity and we live in capitalism, internet friend

It's the same damn thing.

Yes.

They can be sexy, but you can fucking smell them just by looking at them. Shit is awful.

I was gonna post the same thing. I'm actually curious if people agree with her or put her in her place because this is the most delusional thing I've ever seen.

No, not an american thing, more like using every part of the animal thing
It's delicious

Tinder is so biased in favor of women they know they can say whatever they want and still get guys
Eventually she's going to get older, and realize once men grow up they aren't desperate enough to settle for a manhater anymore. Young feminists think they're movement is popular because young men will pander to them for attention but by the time they get to mid-20s they'll stop finding men willing to put up with their crap.