Seriously how do you kiss a girl? How should my mouth be? Gonna do it tomorrow

Seriously how do you kiss a girl? How should my mouth be? Gonna do it tomorrow

Do squats. Workout legs

bout tree fiddy

Its easy just follow what she (?) does and try not to think about all the dicks she had in her mouth

Don't really know how to explain it, it's just one of those things that seems to come naturally.

t. Probably a shit kisser

>tfw thinking how i first hooked up with a girl

Just imagine you're kissing bags of sand.

Pretend like you're eating oatz

Kek

Honestly, you just put your mouths together, try to not move your head much but instead apply most of the pressure/movement with your lips, if you guys end up opening your mouths then just tangle your tongues together, but keep this brief/occasional and still make your lips do most of the action.

I don't like it when a guy kisses me and comes in with a really overpowering head movement that makes me have to move my head; it's uncomfortable for my neck and distracts from the lip/tongue massage that is supposed to be going on.

Also, you should probably rub your hands on her body, not all light and fast and nervous, but just pick an area and massage it slowly and deeply.

finally, just ask her what she likes at some point afterward, then suggest trying it. her answer may vary from total honesty to complete bullshit to her simply not knowing, but its worth a try.

if you just meant that you're giving her a cute kiss on the lips with no petting, then just mush your lips together for a half second and smile lovingly at her, man.

t. roastie

>tfw no fit gf to teach me how to have sex

just pucker your lips slightly, tilt your head to the side, and move in for the kill. its not hard brah i've made out with countless chick for countless hours. This mami i picked up at the bar told me she never kissed someone as good as me lol ended up skull fucking her in the back of my truck

It comes naturally. Can't really explain it man.

The only reply to OP's question anyone would ever need.

Look m80 it's simple. Bitches love a man that takes control. This ho doesn't know shit. What you gotta do is put your fingers in her mouth like you are holding up a big ass fish you just caught. Bitches love that shit

Cool response dude, super relevant! :)

kek. know that feel

just spit out my shake 2bh

>in the back of my truck
i dont want to know how you went from the bar to the truck

Bro don't even sweat

It may seem scary but for srs, it comes naturally

It's like instinct kicks in and you just go for it.

Same thing with s equal encounters, to some degree.

My first kiss I wasn't even thinking and it just happened and flowed and after the fact I thought "what the fuck. How did I know how to do that?"

first sexual encounter I found my hand just naturally slid down to her puss puss and started circling and massaging her clit. Wasn't even thinking about it.

Instincts are a crazy fucking thing, man. You'll do fine

same

Should my mouth be closed or open? Wtf why dont they teach this in school?

Cuddling with her just felt naturally and i didnt have to use a brain-cell but kissing seems like some rocket science

>tfw it was quiet and my friends were in the room
>tfw they still describe the noise 9 years later

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's hard to explain, you just kind of get a rhythm to it and you just don't go overly keen with the tongue.

This tbqh, I've kissed many girls and I still wonder on when kiss to a girl for the first time. But in the heat of the moment, it'll just happen and you'll do it fine

this. you just do it bro

it's something you already know how to do, like taking a piss

Fpbp

But, protip: kiss the forehead and then the nose and then go for the lips. Makes it less jarring

She almost made me blind last time when she poked her nose in my eye

Lol this shit gud

Hahaha my nigga she wants to suck your face off . Probably your soul too.

lol, i dont know wtf to do with her, it was almost like from some teen movie when we met. Some younger guy tried to get lucky with her as well but she laughed him off

Gave a qt 16 year old her first kiss this summer. It was like kissing a fish, she was going way too fast and not trying to match any rhythm. I told her to slow down and follow what I was doing and by the end of it she was kissing perfectly. Don't worry about performance OP, because the person you're with will likely be understanding if they're not a cunt, and if they're not understanding then you probably don't want to kiss them anyway. You'll pick it up fast, and like many people have already said - it should come to you relatively naturally.

>movie theater
>watching "9"
>go in for kiss
>noses bump
>abort
>watch another 5 minutes of 9
>try again
>this time miss

Landed it on the third try though. I was 15

>tfw kissless virgin
I'm not even a autist or specifically ugly, I just have never taken the time to find someone/ or I find my self in an fit of nilhism and don't care... What do brehs...

It took me a year of partying before i cuddled the first time. Felt better than sex

I'm all about hickeys man. Girl once gave me one on my aorta/jugular (really intimate one too) and it just shot through my whole body.

Kiss her with your fist first, and then do it how you want

that's what works for me

just b urself ;)

I like this.

After all all our ancestors imprinted the info in our minds.

Tell me about it. The very thought of that moment makes me cringe.

I am ;^)

Virgin here. This sounds retarded.

>someone sucked on my neck and I liked it

Kissing is a natural thing we do
If you fuck up kissing you fail at life

Your father never taught you how to kiss? Lame.

I bet he kissed you on your lips and slapped your ass while walking next each other

pleasure receptors

my girlfriend will go crazy if I kiss her neck

Isn't that what normal families do? I bet you don't even have a dad.

It'll come naturally, don't worry about it. When in doubt, just follow her lead.

Buff guys don't do women

I actually have XDDDDDDDD

>made out during Fantasia 2000 in her parents basement
>literally waddled back to dads car after because of ultra blue balls

>when you make out with a girl, then switch to kissing her neck and she starts breathing heavily
It is the best.

how the fuck do you kiss someone on the neck?

>falling for the vaginal jew

NOPE
O
P
E

Just think you're sucking a cock.

So true

kek

Look deep into her eyes. If she smiles, it's a good sign. Smile back. Pucker your lips slightly, slowly move in to make contact. Close your eyes as she closes hers. Put an arm around her waist, or a hand on her face maybe. Then, just as you're about to land the kiss, quickly pull away and bang out reps of your working deadift weight to failure for maximum muscle confusion.

Just aim for her bottom or top lip, interlock then and just slightly suck on her lip. You can even bite it gently.

I love biting

OP, you're not supposed to kiss the hooker.

> imprinted chad courtship genetics
> Yeah bro just burself follow your herb gathering instincts

dont do this
HOWEVER, this is the way I go for a kiss, success 9/10 times, honest (if you're on a date or has been talking to you for long enough that she is into you):
1.) If you're talking a lot and there's good rapport, at some point just cut her off and say "wait." look into her eyes, then at her lips, then back at her eyes, then move your mouth to hers and kiss her. don't do a gay little "peck", just fucking go apeshit, continue kissing her till you can't breathe or she backs off. chicks love this
2.)If there's a BREAK in conversation then say "hey." instead of wait, and follow the same directions as above

youre welcome

t. i kissed a bunch of em

Why dont you just kiss her instead of saying something

T. Alpha

>Underrated

MONDAY

Tongue extension 5xF
Tongue Retraction 5xF
Tongue Extension and Retraction 5xF
Tongue Tip Up 5xF
Tongue Elevation Along The Palate 5xF
Tongue Side To Side 10xF
Tongue Tip Up - Jaw Down 5xF

TUESDAY

Tongue Push Forward 5xF
Tongue Push Up 5xF
Tongue Push To The Side 5xF
Tongue Inside Push 5xF

WEDNESDAY

Jaw Opening 5xF
Side-to-Side Jaw Movement 5xF
Increasing Circular Jaw Movement 5xF

THURSDAY

Lip Retraction 5xF
Lip Protrusion 5xF
Lip Retraction and Protrusion 5xF
Lip Press 5xF
Lip Press on Tongue Depressor 5xF

FRIDAY

Licorice Whip Chew 10xF, both sides
Protein Shake On Gauze Squeeze 10xF
Puff Cheeks 10xF

Being so autistic that you actually take the time to post a kissing routine on a fitness inspired Nicaraguan Banana Sales Emporium.

>start fingering gf
>says she isn't wet enough yet
>takes my fingers and stick them in her mouth
>starts sucking on them

Muh dick was diamonds

holy shit
now i realise
this

Practice with your hand.
pic related.
Have your mouth open like pic related. (just a little bit)
When your lips touch you want to squeeze your lips together like when you make that kissing sound but you need to do it gentle and slow.
You want your upper lip touch his upper lip and the same with your lower lip.
Make out with your hand like pic related and you are good to go.

this

dont be a fag op dont listen to what this friendzoning cocktease is telling you. kissing is valuable to women they are content with it, for men its only valuable if it leads to sex. if you show you are accepting it, she will bust your balls until you have sex with her or at worst fool around for a month or two and then break up.

try to put her hands on your penis as soon as possible (over the pants ofc dont catch a rape case), go for the hands in mouth move and after your fingers are wet stick them in vagina or asshole and violently jerk them once inside to provide instant stimulation.

Deadlifts

I nearly threw up bro. thanks

Just do what feels good to yourself, girls like to please their man not the other way around.

This reminds me of the time i was a skinnyfat fag,story time

> I was 16 at the time,first girlfriend and i was a robot autist
> i was in a student home and orbited a fat chick
> 6 months later and her cucking me with a guy who didnt have a nipple finally let me date her (after me raising drama and begging her to be with me)
> Friends tell me i need to take this to a new level and kiss her
>hellyeah.jpg
>later that night we make out and im happy as fuck.
>few days later me and my buddies are hanging out with our girls drinking beer,we kiss and im thinking im alpha as fuck.
>girls go get some icecream
>buddies stare me down and are laughing at the same time
>turns out i was kissing her like a frog,grabbing her head and mushing our faces together for a few seconds
>he shows me how to kiss on his gf,even i get to try
>break up with the fatty and get a qtiepie
>fml

>>he shows me how to kiss on his gf,even i get to try

how old are you?

idiot,your friend was a cuck and he wanted you to know that he wants you to fuck his gf in front of him. he wanted to make that obvious.

>grabbing her head and mushing our faces together for a few seconds
How is it possible to NOT do that???

;^)

you're ghey

b&

(^;

DELET THIS

>hickey on your aorta
look up where the aorta is son

Open it as wide as possible.

DID YOU HAVE TO

SPECIFICALLY UGLY
I like this and am stealing it.

>tfw you don't remember most of it due to being too drunk

as you approach her lips you separate them slowly and sensually to heighten her senses, then with a quick darting motion thrust the rest of your member in balls deep.

bite her lip
tongue wrestling
then eject massive loads of spit in her mouth

I'm 18

Do this until she faints