tfw you'll never have a gf who lifts

> tfw you'll never have a gf who lifts

Why would I?

>tfw no white weeaboo gf who tries too hard to be cute
>tfw no skinny depressed gf to look out for

I don´t get why you guys are so gung ho on getting a gf
Ever since my breakup i´ve felt pretty much the same, except i´m not getting yelled at for the dumbest shit daily
Have´nt had sex is almost a year which is close to no change from how it was inside of my relationship so that´s hardly an argument

I do get the companionship part and someone else to share stuff with and talk to but seriously, why not a gym bro?
A gym bro can give you a healthy level of competition and you can share the same routine for extra motivation, plus if your gym bro is straight he is about as likely to want to fuck you as any random girl is

Girls are like guys but physically weaker, much more mentally complicated and without the sex drive, stop putting them on a pedestal

depressed? wtf

clearly youve never had a girlfriend. my personal preference makes the weeb shit sound fucking retarded. but that second one is just the worst thing ever.

i've fucked over 20 women and im 22. ive had one girlfriend. i just want what i cant have (a gf worth having)

n-no homo right?

Hey i understand the appeal of sex, it´s awesome but girls don´t seem to get that and it´s not like they provide an excess of sex.
A relationship for girls seem to be more about possession and having something she can brag to her friends about than having someone who actually loves her and for the sex

relationships are sort of about possession for both sides though.. amount of sex is case by case. for me its more about quality of sex and having a partner that knows what you like and the other way around. and that whole thing about someone caring about you is pretty cool

I just want a gf because I have never had one. I have always been that weird fat tall guy with a personality disorder that girls would rather spit on then talk to. So sorry.

¨Well i guess, i´ve always been possessive aswell but i still think it´s diffrent
Sure, if she is a semi-caring individual and actually provides sex things can be good but it just seems like the massive amount of effort needed to find and subsequently get a girl are way out of proportion to what you actually get out of it

>without the sex drive
>except i´m not getting yelled at for the dumbest shit daily
Sounds like you just had a shitty girlfriend
congrats

Not with that attitude you won't you fucking nigger

All you gotta do is believe in yourself and work hard towards improving all aspects of your life

I mean jesus christ, with that kind of defeatist-attitude you might as well kill yourself here and now

>triggered

>Sounds like you just had a shitty girlfriend
Most of em seem like this
She was sort of a shitty gf yeah but she did manage to get a new bf almost instantly
Meanwhile im still struggling to even find a girl who is semi-decent and single

Girls who want a bf already have one, the ones who are left are the stone cold girls who would´nt care even if you were litterally on fire

I agree with this. Male bonding is a good way to go and honestly its not homosexual at all. People always compare the want for male bonding as gay but its healthy; constructive while generating character without the need for competition.

>tfw i'll never have a bf that lifts

same, how even :(

You faggots are on a site filled with guys who lift
You go to a gym where the majority are guys who lift
How can you fuck this up? Try to get a gym bro and voila, you got a gym bf at the same time

it´s alot easier

The guy I want to bf at my gym might not be interested though, I'm worried I'm bothering his workout. Only talked to him once about frontsquatting but yeah , I have other guys who hit on me at gym but it's not the one I like.

pretty gay gym desu senpai

pls be grill

>I'm worried I'm bothering his workout
What the fuck kind of man are you?
Jesus h. christ, get the fuck out there and talk more to him
He might not be a faggot but atleast you will know if he likes you or not, if he isnt a faggot i dont suggest making him your gym bro because its only gonna hurt

yes i am

i just want someone to lift with and spot my squats

please be in los angeles

Not a man at all, tried to initiate conversation by asking about his front squats even though I'm aware of frontsquatting and he goes:

>ask one of the trainers

Most of what i said is still true, i just assumed faggot since women dont usually have the problem of not getting guys
Either straight up ask his ass out or settle for one of the other assholes hitting on you, its not rocket science

lmao i can see his post.

"this ok looking chick came up to me at the gym, we make eye contact sometimes but im too autistic to say anything her. today she asked me about front squats but i sperged out and told her to go ask a trainer. will i ever make it brehs?"

>implying you're a girl

tell him he seems interesting and ask him if he wants to drink something sometimes

I bet you believe guys should approach girls, only girls who end up settling for the guys they don't want think that way

you're right i'm not settling for the ones who take sneaky pics ans corner me at the water fountain fukmeded

now that you put it that way, we actually do only make eye contact sometimes but then he just lifts and leaves and doesn't really talk to anyone.

i've never approached a guy i'm interested in but yeah that sounds about right. will step it up when i see him at gym next

pls

i would never ever hit on a girl at the gym no matter no what.
maybe this answers all of your questions

>not having a gf who lifts
>2016
haha get rekt faggot
>dat squat ass

>the ones who take sneaky pics
i-is it that easy to notice?

wew then i'll maybe try again and give it another go somehow

i can tell when the phone is in an unnatural position (too high up for someone to be pretending they're reading) so sometimes yes

you might just be a deluded narcissist

>you're right i'm not settling for the ones
Im not really sure what youre saying
Are you seriously saying the only guys hitting on you are creepers and retards?

i get a lot of love from old guys some of them crazy, also females (nohomo) some guys are ok but come on too hard. some guys move 45lb plates for me after i lift without saying anything and leave
>do i look that weak

if i were i wouldn't be autistic about talking to gymguy

a narcissist would avoid possible rejection to protect their fragile self image

well thanks maybe i am, i've never asked out a guy before 2bh

>do i look that weak
So dating for women is a sorting process among many applicants, got it
Also, i sometimes pick up weights and put them back since i work at the gym and its bothersome removing my headset to try and talk to a person and i have honestly nothing to say about it either
Or they are just autistic af, take your pick

Good luck with your...whatever you want him to be, faggot

>pretending to be a girl to get attention
wew

I try so hard not to be the pervy dude at the gym. I workout with blinders on 99% of the time, staring at myself, even if a girl is doing straight legged deadlifts within my periphery basically waving her butt in my face.
If guys are ignoring you at the gym they might be trying to be polite like me but maybe I'm the exception

I tried to get my wife to go lift with me, but she says she would go once or twice and then continue paying without using her membership.

Met a girl on tinder, have been fuck buddies for -two years- started bringing her to the gym with me
She's not very consistent though, and somehow she has actually gained weight. I feel like she should just be a cardiobunny at this point.

>be fit grill
>bf is dyel cutie

>Met a girl on tinder
I got a question
How do you even meet a girl on tinder?

thanks, your male perspective helps a lot
i'll just try again

sometimes it's just the smell of a specific man really

I had a gf who lifted. She left me and tried to come back fat.

Women are retards.

Men are retards too.

Everyone's retards but me.

iktf

>Want stronk amazon gf
>All my gfs have been frail, cute, small boobed short girls
It think my subconsciousness is trying to tell me something.

fucking cunt

Im quite jelly
Id give my left arm for a girl like that

shooo Veeky Forums shoo

iktf
Amazon girls most overrated

They're nice but they are needy as fuck. You'll go "But I want a needy gf that loves me!", you'll tire of it.

You sound bitter. Women are like men with a vagina dude. I know its a difficult concept but they are still people. Some youll like, some youll hate.

Keyword: people.

Prolly will tire of it but it would be a nice change of pace from how it is now
Sex life is a goddamn desert, on mars

Yeah they are people, more complicated people with less of a sex drive
Nothing strange about it really

Yeah this is pretty true, only the creepy old dudes perv out in my gym

kill yourself whore

>implying there's a difference between male and female sexdrive
This is a joke right?

FUCKING ROASTIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

> .t Woman

>tfw fit high test female with nice ass
>bf is 150lbs dyel and i love him just the way he is

There is a massive diffrence, i cant really be arsed to link you the studies but just fucking look around
Guys are activly searching for girls to sleep with, there is alot of dick around for girls to hop on if they want to but more often than not they dont want to

Why do you think r9k/TRP exists? why do you think there are many more dating tips for men to get laid?
Simply because its alot harder for men because we have a stronger drive

FUCK YOU, OP! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, I CAN STILL BEAT MY AUTISM! REEEEEE!

Y tho? Maybe it's just me, but I'd have a hard time respecting a guy I could easily outlift.

Not really. Just because a ton of worthless/clueless losers don't know how to approach a woman and get laid with her, doesn't mean chicks are any less horny.

They are though, there are thousands of guys approaching them. You really think they are ALL smelly neckbearded overweight assholes who open with "m´lady"?

Pointless fucking discussion to have desu, its common sense its alot harder for guys to get laid simply because we try to get sex from ones who dont want to have it

>blah blah alpha blah blah
Yeah, some guys do better but most guys do shit
If women had the same sex drive as men we would be alot happier since most of us would be at home fucking

stop lying

you know you would leave him in a second if you had a better option available

Bullshit excuses from a /r9k/ who wants to be handed a girl (like all of you worthless wanks) and doesn't take the time to make improve himself/go after girls "in his league".
I deal with your kind all the time. I tried to "coach" people like you and it's really a waste of time.

Fuck off mate, im not a r9k dickbag
I got a good job, i got a good education, i lift, i study and i strive to better myself in everything i do. I got hobbies and im social, i voluenteer during weekends

Today, im in a bad mood since i woke up horny and those days are shit since i have no outlet for it

show high test ass, you're probably just fat

Booofuckinghoo, faggot.

Mfw I lift with my gf

why do you think that just because you find a partner that shares one activity with you, they will be your soulmate? You should get hobbies so that 95% of your existence isn't based on picking things up and putting them down, because its kind of sad

I don't even consider lifting a hobby, it's just something to make you look good, like styling your hair, watching your weight, and brushing your teeth. Obviously it's different if you can put up modest powerlifting/olympic lift numbers, or compete

Dude, same! Shit is pretty cool. We still go separately, but we'll go together every once in a while.

She has something called Achalasia which made it so she couldn't actually eat without pretty much drowning. She dropped to roughly 85 lbs. until she had surgery. But now, I get to play "build a gf" & it's amazing! I've gotten her a preworkout & mass gainer, while also hooking her up with a push/pull/legs routine that is already paying off. Her arms, back & ass are off the chain & she's just starting. She gets excited to exercise. She even gets competitive with me when it comes to cardio, which causes me to maintain motivation. Shit. Is. Fuckin'. Tight. Yo.

>implying girls wack it 3x a day for years on end
Come on lad, don't buy that egalitarian bullshit. Men and women's sex drives are not even close. Doesn't mean they can't enjoy the same amount of sex

LOW TEST DETECTED

Post your pic

Youve been lurking for some time user, I remember you. Im throwing some gainz your way.

>tfw your gf does ballet classes twice a week and lifts once a week

Ballet is awesome to build a womans phisique

How are her feet though?

Fuck off

that ass is obviously made for black dicks, no pathetic whitey could ever hope to satisfy her with your tiny dicks. she needs big black juicy cock in her

user you were in a terrible relationship.

but i like to be watched and iam a girl

>>tfw no skinny depressed gf to look out for
Careful with that Messiah complex

I'm gonna need a name on that lady

Good advice bro

The same is true for me. How can that be?

my GF lifts..... chocolate into her face.