Post images that you can relate to in some way shape or form

post images that you can relate to in some way shape or form.

>Having a beta mentality

It always motivates the Fuck out of me

jokes on you, i'm already 30

Why don't you celebrate your birthday, user?

>turning 25
>everyone thinks I just MUST have a birthday party because its TWENTY FIVE man
>tell them I wont
>they are shocked
What is wrong with them?

this is an image of a man with gf

Or a really good body pillow

I have no one to celebrate it with.

This thread has too much feelz in it.

Are you me ?

One of those threads?

>bulking thinking about the cut

Kill yourself my man

Kill yourself my man

For a minute I wasn't sure if my brain was having bad day again or I was reading about other peoples feels.

That is acctually quite sad

Fresh OC hot off the press...

because l never celebrated it.

AHAHAHA
>falling for the "it's okay and brave" meme

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn it's funny and sad at the same time.

O-oww

>my bra is giving me a boner

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

same here, my sister got butfuck mad when I missed her 25th birthday last year, while I just stayed home and drank some good whiskey for mine. But shit, social construct and stuff I guess

Kill yourself my man

Remember guys, it's not a mental illness.

I don't think I've really had a birthday party since I was 6 years old, I've always spent the day at chillin at home then gone to dinner with my family and/or gf

hi nathan

Be thankful that there are people who care about you enough to do that shit even if you don't want to, drinking alone on your birthday isn't as fun as it looks.

Any more like this, I wonder?

>be 20
>break up with long term gf
>move to new city to study
>been pretty busy, haven't made many friends yet
>turn 21, spend my birthday sitting alone in my apartment shitposting on Veeky Forums, no human contact except for a five minute phone call from my parents

I've got friends now and am pretty happy with my life(still tfw no gf tho) but in hindsight holy shit it hurt bad to be completely alone on my 21st birthday, that was a dark period in my life

I've been married and had gfs I lived with. It always ends up like this.

>drinking alone on your birthday isn't as fun as it looks
I don't know man. I've been drinking alone for years now and its pretty fun.

I also don't celebrate my birthday at all, hence I don't invite anyone, and in return I expect them not to invite me. Some still do, though...

Although I do appreciate the thought of someone remembering my birthday without me actually putting fifty fucking notifications up on every site and bringing it up in every conversation for the two months leading up to it, like some people do. Still, a few people remembering it doesn't mean I have to have a party.

kys, my dude

Made some quick OC for ya

> tfw went to sisters wedding
> tfw social gatherings
> never again
> Invited to her sons christening
> Yeah nah thanks senpai
> next day
> 11 missed call's, 10 msg's calling me a selfish piece of shit
I can't be alone in this

Hearty kek

>be 20
>break up long term relationship

When the diddly fuck did you get together? At the age of 12?

>for millenials long term means anything above 2 month

this is me. i dont wanna eat anymore i hate this shit. i wish i could just pick out my macros in the morning and not have to eat

kek

>just end this miserable existence

They will never understand

>basketball shorts
Deserves it

me on the right

>tfw cant even drink anymore because I tend to lose control, get psychotic and ruin my reputation

This is how I'm going to celebrate 26 years of being an autistic kv in a week.

>I wonder if I'm really bisexual or just lonely
FUCK YOU user, I DIDN'T NEED THESE FEELS

>wish people would get off the dancefloor so I can do my mobility routine

can relate

I've seen that documentary. That snake releases a hormone so all of the other males come and crawl all over him and warm him up. He basically smothers himself in male attention in the hopes that after he will find a female. If that isn't the definition of Veeky Forums I don't know what is.

>always talking bullshit and ruining my reputation
>next day i wish i didnt drink so i could've trained harder

i know that feel

I was raised by weird parents, I have no idea how to relate to other people. I have 1-2 friends, which I rarely meet. I haven't went ot or heng out with anyone in more than a month. I think I'm going crazy

Hahah fucking kill me senpai

>validation
>obligation
>love fantasy
it me

Gf will not bring you happiness. She will leave you if you will be clingy. Fix your problems and only then search for gf, or at least don't share or let her now of these problems if you find gf now.
Fat gf is not worth it (from my experience). I always worried what others will think that I date a fat girl, and she never really tuned me on. And fat girls also are able to notice the real you (insecurity, betaness) so be careful with that.
Everybody has sex, it's as normal as eating or breathing. It's human nature. Animals have sex, you have to accept it. There are no princesses and there are no mystical alpha males. Everybody has insecurities. You are living in fantasy world, so I advice you accept the real world. I guess you are teenager, I also belived that shit when I was teen.
Love is bullshit, it's a natures way to force to male and female stay together, to raise a kid. If you are living to achieve something as arbitrary as love, than you are really narrow minded person.

>You don't actually want one
J U S T

>tfw you love someone madly
>tfw you are happy as hell
>tfw you are clingy as the result
>tfw she lefts you because of that

love is a curse

Just look at it from other point of view. Love doesn't exist. It's your false belief that makes you think that you love her.
You should always stay neutral in relationship and never show more interest than girl is showing to you.

Dam this one hit me in the feels
Thankful it's never happened to me

When was the last time you guy had a birthday party? I was 10 and my family was fighting because my dad got drunk.

I'm 22 now and to me birthdays are just like any another miserable average day.

18, I decided to not make a birthday party, so my parents bought waffles and jam and made a cake out of it and we ate it in silence.

I have never felt so poor, yet so cared about in my life. Almost shed a tear.

i never hard party, at most it was one or two friends coming over. it was more than 10 years ago