What is your excuse, Veeky Forums?

What is your excuse, Veeky Forums?

Also, she's not in heels

If i was her dad I'd be fucking pissed

Shitty venue. He's dressed like a fucking faggot, where's the fucking tux. Bitch has tattoos.

Anyone can go out and wife up 5/10.

Looks like Tinytrips dad

Elbows are pointy too

Because I have social anxiety and am a massive recluse.

No amount of face + body can make up for sweating bad at a 2 min convo and constant stuttering.

EKEKEK

I don't understand you sad-posters, you must realize you're going to die. It's as William Shatner sings: you'll be saying, why did I waste it, why didn't I taste it, you'll have time. Don't get caught up in your own stupid shit, just live life.

I'm divorced. Now an ascetic hermit.
That guy is a total beta faggot, I bet she cucks him on the wedding night.

Haha, you don't know how many times a day I try to tell myself that man.

But I can't control my body. My social awkwardness has ruined my life. Literally no friends or even acquaintances to talk to.

A few weeks ago i had my birthday. I don't really care about celebrations, but it was the first b'day I've had where I didn't talk to anyone the entire day haha. Well I mean I tried, I also failed.

I've been talking to myself more in the past few months than ever before haha. If it wasn't for me mum I would have shot myself already.

I don't even want a girlfriend. Just someone who I can talk to daily would be a blessing.

I'm so lonely lmao.

Lile all things in life, you get good through practicing.

Oh wow thanks normie. That's something I've neeeeeeeeeeeever done before!

So did you want help or just want us to wallow in your misery?

I don't know what I want. I WANT to be strong and charismatic, but that's just not possible at this point in my life.

I try not to be a /r9k/ shit, but this is just the hand I was dealt. My main fault was not working on my social skills when I was younger.

>inb4 just approach strangers
I have. For 1 year straight.And you know what happens?

They remain strangers. because NOBODY likes to be around an autist.

I'm not making excuses. Im just calling a spade a spade and ranting in the one place people listen to me.

>this is just the hand I was dealt.

What a bitch.

Holy fuck boyos it's a real life Omega in the wild

You just need to find the right people user, I'm a Normie and I have autistic friends and I Genuinly enjoy their company while some of my other friends complain about them, keep your head up and hopefully you'll find somewhere you belong :)

Ayy. I meant by life.

I don't know what an omega is but nice to meet you too.

>keep your head up
I know this but it's hard. It's my fault and it'd be ridiculous if I tried blaming other people for my own shortcomings but it doesn't change the fact that I feel a overpoweringly violent burst of anger when I see 'normals' outside knowing that even if I did talk to them they'd never accept me.

It's why I lock myself up most of the time.

What your doing is refusing to make any effort to fix your problem. What do you expect to happen? A girl will climb in your bedroom window and profess her love? What happens when you actually rope one into a date with you?
You refuse to make any change, blaming all your problems on anything (your autism, your social anxiety, blah blah blah) instead of your own choices. You are CHOOSING to lock yourself away from the world, guaranteeing that your problem will only get worse. Then you come to Veeky Forums bitch about it, then bite the hand that tries to offer you advice. You'd rather just stew in your own malaise and think about how hard it is to be you. You believe the world caused all your misfortunes, and the world should fix all your problems for you.
That's an Omega. Take responsibility, be proactive. Stop focusing on how hard it is to be you and do something to better yourself.

>girl will climb in your bedroom window and profess her love? What happens when you actually rope one into a date with you?
I already said before that I didn't care about getting girls anymore.

>Then you come to Veeky Forums bitch about it, then bite the hand that tries to offer you advice.
What advice tho? Keep trying? Yea I know that. I haven't given up completely yet. I'm not a 'love-shy' faggot.

>You are CHOOSING to lock yourself away from the world, guaranteeing that your problem will only get worse.
I never chose this path at all. It was forced upon me.

>I never chose this path at all. It was forced upon me.
No it wasn't, not anymore than anyone else was forced into their lot in life. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's sickening and depressing.

>He provides money and stability.
>She was getting to the point where she realized she couldn't get a ring out of anything better; she's too old, used up, not hot.

I don't see your point OP.

she's going to get really fat

>ascetic hermit
>using internet
NEET