How many calories do you faggots eat every day?

how many calories do you faggots eat every day?

currently

>3000kcal/day
>150g protein
>280g carbs
>140g fat

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/?PageSpeed=noscript
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>getting only 150 gram op protein with 3000 calories

the fuck m8

>2500kcal
>150g of actual protons meat cheese milk egg
>60g fat
>whateverish carb to reach 2500

>tfw on a cut

pretty much the same. 20g protein more and 20g fat less. 185 lbs @ 6'0, clean bulk

>200

nigga i hope you forgot a zero in your post

Dumb anime poster

1600kcal
180g protein
100g carbs
50g fat

3500-4000
dirty bulk best bulk

dumb "dumb anime poster" poster

130g protein
Max 150g carbs if possible
Rest fat, so144g vor sometginf

>2700calories
>150g protein
>at least 280g carbs
>at least 70g fat
I make up the rest depending on what I eat for the day.

Why are you on a low carb dieting without going keto altogether?

A lot.

Im bulking breh.

>keto
No man, i eat normal amounts oft carb.
Never felt better.

Eating barely more carbs than protein, is pretty low carb, if you ask me. Normal carb intake is around 40-50%

>992kcal
>23g carbs
>20.9g fat
>178.3g protein
>234lbs at 6ft

2000 cal/day
150g Carbs
200g Protein
67g Fat

>992kcal
>.9
>.3

you guys will argue literally about everything huh

Not him but I'm guessing he's just saying it's autistic as fuck to count your macros down to decimals. Then again, it's autistic to count macros in the first place.

What anime?

1600kcal
120g protein
whatevsg carbs/fat

Yuru Yuri

I track my macros by scanning labels from the shit I consume, thats why its down to decimals, just copied it into here, because thats what OP asked for.
gonna post it without decimals next time for the easily offended special snowflakes here.

>I track my macros by scanning labels from the shit I consume, thats why its down to decimals, just copied it into here, because thats what OP asked for.
>>how many calories do you faggots eat every day?
>>every day

>OP goes on and posts his macros

whats your point?

Fuck off weeb

He was asking for approximate macros you eat every day, not for the exact macros you've eaten today.

>4000kcal every day for the last 8 months
>still only put on 10kg
>tfw 6'4" lanklet

I wasnt paying attention and ate 1700 kcals for lunch.
kek
3000 daily, looking to up it to 3100
160-180g protons
80-100g of fats
rest is carbs

Holy shit, that means your TDEE would be around 3900. Better bump your intake up to 4200 if you ever wanna see any gains. To be quite honest, I wouldn't even know how to go on a healthy diet with that many calories. The amount of food you'd need to eat is just too big for it to be all clean food.

What episode is this from? It's during the "Bottom of The Lake" arc

I really cant remember

Trip-nigger

I think my TDEE's more like 3500, I had a few setbacks such as music festivals and holidays where I ate less and lost a bit of weight. I just find it a chore having to eat so much.

>eating more then a 100

>140g fat
wat

>he doesn't like animu girls

I'm trying to go on the hardest cut I can without caving. My fat ass needs to stop eating. Been doing it for a few days so far and I'm feeling good. Any tips or advice to make sure I see this through? I'm 5'10 and 280lbs

3100-3300
200 g brotein

>IFITFITS

Aren't you going to tank your metabolism by eating that much less?

>1000 cals
>almost 180g protein

HOW? Do you even eat vegies?

5'11
Male
83kg around 185 lbs

Diet:
1000kcal/day (mostly its around 300)
I don't actually know what the fuck i eat, if i even eat that day that is

thise

No it's not. And there's no universe where 150 grams carbs is "low carb".

I don't see how it would. My TDEE is sitting around 3000kcal. It's a huge deficit yeah but combine that with cardio (tfw too poor for gym membership) I'll drop the weight.

Calories in, calories out. You all pretty much preach this.

>1.6-2.2g/kg of lean mass is sufficient for male strength athletes.
>the body can absorb only about 200-250g per day.

>not knowing most people on Veeky Forums have been working out for less then a year
>not realizing a barely trained manlet needs to eat around 1500-2000 calories to cut effectively

Suppose so. Depends on how you eat. I was of the impression that a drastic enough change for cutting would slow down for metabolism and make it harder to lose weight in the long run. And that this was the reason that fatties had so much trouble yo-yoing.

As far as i know a 500 cal deficit seems sufficient. Especially because i don't know how to properly hit my macros otherwise.

I ate 720 calories today.

I ate 1200 calories for breakfast alone.

I'm a 5'4 girl who's 117lbs, though.

been on 7000 kcal/day for a month

I'm trying to get out of auschwitz mode, only gained 5 pounds so far

~2500 to 2700 per day, 165g of protein.

I ate 2.5 times your daily calorie intake for lunch

forgot to mention i'm a skinnyfat 5'11.75 boi

Height/weight/gender?

1,75m / 5'9
66kg / 145 lbs
2400-2600 kcal
110g protein

cane i make it?

>the body can absorb only about 200-250g per day
Kek, no where close to accurate

185/85/m

How do you guys even know apart from estimates? Do you guys bring calculators and food scales to restuarants? how much time do you invest in this? Personaly my brain just hurt from all this and i just think, lets just go out and fucking train and then try to eat much with that what you eat consisting of atleast 1 scoop protein, 3 eggs and otherwise pretty proteinrich foods. Seems to me like this whole thread is full of rainmans... but idk im pretty new to fitness and gym going

I rarely eat out and use mfp app. if logging food in that hurts your head then you might have to look into that

3900-4300 (bulking at 6'6 when maintenence is 3500)
300g Protein
450-500g Carb
100g Fat (I should eat more but I don't like most fat-rich foods)

My metabolism is ok, but I've noticed how my weightloss has slowed down. I started cutting from 117kg in January. Im at 92kg now and I got another 10kg to lose to get to 12% bodyfat. Im pretty sedentary at the moment. The first months i ate 2200kcal and worked out 4 days a week and got like 15k steps in everyday. Now I'm on a PPL routine while only getting 6k steps. Focusing mainly on strenght/muscle gains while cutting now. Been working great the last months.

>300g protein
>100g fat

Too much protein and too little fat.
The best way to load up on fats is to snack on nuts, you also get fiber and some nice micros this way. If you're too stubborn you can just take shots of coconut/olive oil, that's what I do.

l-london?

>the dyel hasn't found mfp yet
Have fun "eating clean" and "having a healthy relationship with food", while I'm over here eating my fucking stack of pancakes because I counted the macros and made it fit.

4100 calories

>grill on a cut
>1100 cal limit
Feels pretty alright actually. No room for junk food but if I make good choices I'm rarely hungry. MFP says I average about 900-1000 cal a day.

>girl
>cutting

are you that retarded bitch who i told off yesterday?

hey there big guy

You don't cut on a calorie limit, it's not a suggestion. You hit that number everyday, especially when you are so low to begin with.

on a cut. life is misery.

if you won't take care of your body as a woman, then i'll take control of it

3800 cals.
Blessed be high metabolism at 6'4

2200 on off days and 2500 on gym days.
average 150 protons a day

>examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/?PageSpeed=noscript

>3000kcal
>150g protein
>140g fat
what the fuck are you doing man

>21g fat
enjoy your feminine testosterone levels

just stuff like pizza, tacos, pasta, shakes, almonds

5'11
2600 cal
carbs 50%
protein %40 (~100g)
fats 10%

Been lifting for a little over a month and a half. Slowly emerging from skinnyfat mode. idk how much I should be eating. Went from 149lbs to 152lbs.

1200 daily, on a cut. Doctor's orders.

It;s really not that bad. Sometimes I struggle to eat that much.

600-800 or I pile on weight almost immediately.

Cutting at 2099 kcal/day, usually ends up at 2000.
90-200 grams of protein, I don't pay much attention to the rest as long as I get some fiber and the calories add up nicely.

See a doctor

i want to cum on himawari's belly and fat tits

If you're not lifting or at least working out, it's not a cut dude. Nobody who's exercising regularly is eating 300 kcal/day

>Eat anywhere from 1000-1600
>25lbs to lose before in ideal BMI range
>May have to lose a further 10lbs after that
So close, but feels so far away.

>I was of the impression that a drastic enough change for cutting would slow down for metabolism and make it harder to lose weight in the long run. And that this was the reason that fatties had so much trouble yo-yoing

That's actually the exact opposite of true. Fatties have trouble yoyoing for a number of reasons, but it's never because they're actually not eating enough.

height/weight?

Somewhere in the 5'7" range, at max 5'8"
Currently 170lbs, but I have a thin frame, so I need to get down to around 138lbs, give or take a few.
I've lost 40lbs so far from earlier this year, but now it feels like I'm just chipping at stone and it's kind of upsetting.

What are even trying to do, maintain?

Currently at 40/30/30 for carbs/fat/protein. Will this do for clean bulk?

5'11', 240 down from 360.

2000c, 200g protien. Make is really simple.

Gain muscle and don't build up fat.

Why you gotta do that to me? I'm at work

How long did it take you to lose all of that? Congrats for losing all that weight.

>Make is really simple.
wut

Mio is not for bullying.
Sexualizing her is fair game though, seeing as how Sawako does it all the time.

i'm down to 279 from 305 after a month

Just by cutting or did you run/lift?

1500/day

Only about 5-8 more lbs to go before I should be good.