What are the benefits of Bearmode?

Ok, I've seen bear mode, even chubby guys, with seriously hot girls before.

Were these girls with these guys in spite of them not having much definition? Or are we pursuing abs without much of a social payoff?

Like I look at pic related. Lean enough that there isn't any bulgy or sagging stuff, muscle look developed etc... You can also see where the block of abs would be if he were to bother to diet for a couple months.The guy is 6'5", just a little taller than I am.

It also looks like I could get closer to it as a natural.

Or am I just making excuses to be fat? Is this physique type considered a fatty by majority? Would it impress girls in person?

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/280/1751/20122495.full
youtube.com/watch?v=YYRjNbEkprY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most girls i've talked to prefers a guy with muscular structure but with a slight belly fat. They said it feels nice to grab someone's belly for comfort.

the bigger, taller and wider you are; you will be perceived as more intimidating and strong. even tho you are a fat or dont have much muscle mass. big belly will just make u look older. so, from a non fitautist obsessive insecure twink anime boy point of view, u can even go like %30 body fat- but dont pass this for health reasons

men don't understand what women want and women don't understand what men want

so men try to attain a perfect physique, but by men's standards
and women try to attain a perfect physique, but by women's standards
pic related

in actual fact these are extremes that the opposite sex doesn't like as a whole, a few outliers aside

studies for example, show that women prefer men to have about 12% body fat, which is often too high to have a visibly ripped six pack

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/280/1751/20122495.full

she has no muscle
he looks fat and also like sithlord
ive read somewhere they prefer %16 or smtin actually. or 19. 12 was at least for healthy immune

Really? My gf sometimes does this and my inner fatty instinctively brushes her away

Women like bearmode. Girls like ottermode.

Lol. there are no advantages.

Also, 'most girls I've talked to'... yeah buddy hurray. Most girls I've fucked like twinky little bitch boys (pretty much like me haha crying).

Being a bear isn't even advantageous to being a strongman... being a strongman is advantageous to being a bear.

So, being a bear will get you laid by people with a very particular fetish (they've fetishised this bodytype), maybe some women who's daddies were bears.

But for everything else;
calories required to maintain body
atheltic performance
clothes fitting
sports equipment fitting
comfort while riding in vehicles
ability to do anything well over time (hike, walk, swim, etc)
you'll be exepcted to be strong, and if you are it's not because you're a bear, you're a bear because you're strong - so you're weaker than you look
'The bigger, taller and wider you are; you will be perceived as more intimidating and strong'. I'm a king of manlets twink and I regularly intimidate much taller and heavier dudes. Most lanklets, bears or not, are weak for their size, slow as fuck and get tired fast. Only children and people who never played sports (you shut ins) worry about this stuff.

Fit used to be about self improvement (and masturabting to zyzz) now it's just find one excuse after the next to do nothing... it's either 'I can do nothing ebcause I suffer from this disease, or I'm disadvantaged by limb preportions, I'm too tall or too short' or it's fucking 'I'm fat but tall, can I do nothing and just claim to be a bear'.

Y'all should be ashamed.

>12% too high for a visible six pack
You must be a fat fuck that never got below 18%

/thread

its because this guy will look like a manly beast with his shirt on while ottermode fags will look like fedora racks.

You guys do realize this is not what a normal bear looks like? Even covered with all that fat he still has huge shoulders and traps. He aint natty brah.

this

they look like twigs in shoes
anything below %10 bf will look weak. no matter how they excuse

Delusiond of a fatty
No one thinks you're a beast. They just think you're fat while they mire actual athletic looking guys who can run a mile without getting a heart attack.

no sportsmen is natty faggot

Edgy

If you guys think the guy in OP has "all that fat" you're fools. Yeah he doesn't have visible abs, but that guy is close to it, definitely in the healthy bf% range, not overly fat.

>grown "men" famtasizing about being an animal
Pathetic

When you're that buff and have a well trained core, I doubt your abs will completely disappear and make your belly look like that unless you're around or above 20%. Heathy? Sure. Optimal? No.

Like that?

Over 20% would have love handles and bulges... he looks smooth with the shadow of where his abs would be

Pros
>eat more
>are stronger
>strangers tend to respect you more

Cons
>jiggly fat everywhere
>no cardio
>girls strongly prefer ottermode

Still going for bearmode, I don't even want a gf

That doesn't look overly fat to me...

imagine if they fucked

Wow... it's almost like they did and there's even living proof

Not natty by the way. Pic related is natural bearmode.

This, way to autistic for a gf, and I like watching myself grow

You better have super-masculine facial features if you are going for this look. I can hardly even imagine how it would look like otherwise.

I don't think he's natty... he just didn't abuse shit enough to go sterile like most bodybuilders do

Because you look buff as fuck. You can always cut whenever you want, but why would anyone want to do that

>look bloated and out of place everywhere you go
>basically like being fat except your flops are hard
>can't pull of ANY half decent style
>look like a low intelligent meathead
>good bye white collar respectable career choices
>look like a trashy bouncer
I mean if the look fits your lifestyle where you're some 40 year old lumberjack then sure, but it's too much if you're aiming for university and an office job. you'll look retarded

>university
>not learning a trade like a real man
Found the ottermode white collar twink

>tfw head of IT department in a well established oil company in our country at the age of 28
you're right about the ottermode twink tho, I'll make it in a year hopefully.

>stealing picnic baskets
>catching salmon from a stream with your paws
>hibernating during the cold winter
>people make cute stuffed animals in your image

>no bump on lower abs
>no big gut
>slightly visible abdominals
>face bloated like a fucking obese fat shit
why all powerlifters have exactly same look? is it due to water retention from steroids?

I dont have a "bump" in lower abs either. Its genetix. For most people the upper abs are more defined.

Its from relying on cheap steroids like basic Test & Deca stuff, lots of estro conversation and sub-Q water retention. Switch that guy's Deca out for Tren, and add in some Mast and he would drop 20 pounds of sub-Q bloat and look ripped.

High estradiol converting cheap roids make you look a lot fatter than you are, but yeah they get you strong... and they are gentler on cholesterol values.

The rock was just as fat back when he first became a mega star in the late 1990s

Fatty johnson had million and millions of fans... although he wasn't a pale white dude, and he didn't have nasty body hair either

A-Achievable natty?

Beginning bear mode here. Been kinda chubby all my life, but a year of lifting has made me pretty big under the 15% bf I currently have. Girlfriend fucking loves it, she's into guys bigger than her. Not fat, mind you, but like end-of-bulk big.

of course

but pro athletes use drugs for performance and recovery. so that body is easily achievable but not his performance

>Girlfriend fucking loves it, she's into guys bigger than her.
if she tells you shes into anyone then you. cuckidy cuckidy cuck cuck

not necessarily but means shes garbage. dump

chubby guys remind girls of their dads i think

Why is everyone either going for full shred or bushy strong fat types, like 10-12% is comfortable to maintain assuming your diet isn't cheeseburgers and Coca-Cola infused milk shakes, and you won't lose face aesthetics and you'll have enough definition and vascularity to look good,

because people try to define themselves with a certain look. so they cant just be healthy and normal

I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THAN AVERAGE

I'm a woman but I want to be bearmode, wanna be stronk and thicc. What does this mean?

So are you saying all d1 linemen are dumb ?

that you are doin wrong
post nudes
be girly
cook
suck dick
its simple really

How do I achieve bearmode? I've heard it's basically strength training until you're intermediate advanced and permabulk, is that really it?

yea dont get fat. you dont need to get fat to be strong. calculate tdee eat above 200 calories

youtube.com/watch?v=YYRjNbEkprY

Lesbean?

>if it fits your lifestyle, then sure
learn to read you fucking faggot nigger cock sucking cum dumpster cunt.

I don't know whether I'll go for bearmode, for now I'm focusing on exhausting my last linear progress and then I'll hop on Texas Method. But I already know I don't want to be a fat fuck so I'm pretty willing to go on cuts and clean bulks during this journey.

>Asking if the body of huge roider is achievable natty
gee I dunno, what do you think

Rock only looks good at that weight because his huge ass chest gives him some proportion.

He said everyone will think you're a dumbass meat head, the prototypical lineman stereotype. You aren't hurting the argument.

lmao

You probably never got an accurate measurement. I thought I was at 15 did a bf test was at 11 and soo far away from visible abs

sighh.. cuts.. always feels so doable when you are on permabulk..

Bear mode usually equates fat, and guys that """""powerlift""""" yet still remain fat.

Too be fair, I'm attracted to guys that are bear mode, but I don't kid myself into thinking they're in great shape.

And gay guys love talking about the gym. Part of me always wants to ask if they can run a mile.

At the end of the day, I will always choose bear mode over a faggy twink.

Y'all need Jesus

>gay 3.jpg

What else do you have saved in your closet?

you will be more prepared for the upcoming ice age

That's jay cutler you fucking idiot

They're big guys.

oh really? tell me more summerfag

oh my god you need to stop listening to insecure closeted homosexuals on Veeky Forums and bb dot com

what the fuck am i reading

idk what to believe anymore

truth is it doesn't matter.

if you are gay, there is no reason to hate yourself for something you cannot change.

If you are not gay, there is no reason to hate gays, they might be indirectly messing up generations of kids, but what are you going to do about it. Start a hate group? We have those.

Truth is, whether being gay is a choice, an infectious disease, or a result of the way society has pandered to these types of people, it is still not a good enough reason to hate another person.

trans on the other hand? fuck trannies, fucking weirdos..

I thinks this is funny. Bears have long been a sub group in the gay community. Now we have "straight" men talking about becoming bears on a Taiwanese fitness forum.

None at all if you are a manlet.

That's just your shit genetics

there is no benefits. If you can't do 20 minutes of cardio every day or two you are a pussy period.

Kid looks like his dad already

Lol

>Muscular men on stages don't shave body hair

If you do it right you'll have rooms full of dudes listing after your juicy booty and thick legs

If you so it wrong your beta bf will have to push your fupa out of the way to eat your poorly shaven puss (hard to shave it I'd you can't see it)

I love me a thicc lower body... I'd say it's worth the risk. Unless you're burgerbrained you can cut back down if it goes bad.

Guy in that pic is too chubby I think and has weird proportions

Pic related is the ideal

Low bodyfat is too annoying to maintain past a certain point

Plus looking (and more importantly being) strong as hell is really enjoyable and doesn't really require you to sacrifice aesthetics as long as you don't go too far in the opposite direction and become a lardass

Do eet, I have never seen a girl bearmode.

here

those posts were retarded and inaccurate as fuck. don't just blindly belive in random internet posters on Veeky Forums

>down's syndrome: the post

Precisely