Young gf begs me not to wear a condom

>young gf begs me not to wear a condom

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Health_News/2016/09/01/WHO-Antibiotics-may-soon-be-useless-against-gonorrhea/3631472738291/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046544
nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/getting-pregnant.aspx
abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I once had a slut like that. I told her we were either using rubbee or she could just fuck herself (in a nice way of course).

Im not paying no baby for no slut.

upi.com/Health_News/2016/09/01/WHO-Antibiotics-may-soon-be-useless-against-gonorrhea/3631472738291/

I learnt reverse gear breh

>young gf begs me not to wear a condom
Why, did she suddenly become """""""allergic""""""" to latex?

if she is a keeper then cum in her.
young slut like that I probably wouldnt, but I cum in my girl everytime.

this is how I had two kids

now i'm divorced because the psycho bitch cheated

>first time fucking this girl
>condom kinda falling off
>"just take the condom off user"
>7 years later
>we have two kids
>tfw

are you still happy with your sex life?

>don't live in a fundamentalistic shithole
>used condom maybe 5 times out of 5000
>only got chlamydia once so far, but that's a free, fast cure.

Why don't the women in USA use birth control? comdoms are awful.

>not just roiding yourself into infertility

would you trust the average chick to take the pill?
>teehee, i forgot yesterday #yolo!

I have bad news op... And statistically she will suck your blood out if you ever marry or sire her children.

>pill

what is this? 1983? Never met anyone who takes pills.

did supermang just leave fit forever or what

i did it, i saw her take the pill and children disgusted her

100% worth it, felt so much better brehs

I once banged a girl who didn't use any birth control and hated condoms.

Her ingenious method was just to only have sex when she wasn't ovulating. My dumbass was excited about the prospect of an easy lay so I just pulled out. As I was nutting on her stomach she fucking asks me why I didn't cum inside her.

Looking back on it I should have, she ended up moving not too long after and I could have gotten away with it.

This is why im gonna get sterilised.
Fuck having Kids.

It's actually really hard to get a girl pregnant. Even nutting in her every day for a month only has like a 30% chance of pregnancy

It can be hard, or it can be easy. There's a thing called "luck" that might have something to do with it.

>wearing a condom

May as well fuck a pillow

>tfw the parents of my first gf made her start taking the pill when she was 13
>tfw I take her virginity when she's 15 and cum inside of her
>tfw cum inside of her every time since then
>tfw I've literally never worn a condom

Even if she is on the pill it still is very dangerous to fuck with no rubber.
1 in 1k. If you have a gf you likely get up to 1k, aka a theoretical 100% chance really quick.

Trip on benchbro

not even once, nothing is worth *literally ruining your life* for the sake of momentary pleasure

I was gonna make a
>TWICE
joke but I already dodged one close call and I don't want to eat my words later

I got taught in med school that there's almost a 100% chance of conception if a healthy couple under the age of thirty have unprotected sex at least 5 time per week for three months, if she's not knocked up by then there's a very high change that at least one of you is infertile

Isn't benchbro a virgin?

>fit in charge of math

Sounds like bullshit, source?

Have fun getting HPV related cancer of the throat and/or genitals bro, unless you're exclusively fucking virgins there's pretty much a 100% chance that you've contracted it by now(although admittedly you can still contract it if you wear a rubber)

Lots of girls have a creampie fetish, it's not uncommon. Time it right after her period finishes and go skinny-dipping. Shit is awesome.

t.woman

Try that again

Have fun with virginity

Lucky dubs of truth.

Nah, around a year ago he found Amber, and made her his gf.
Judging from looks she might have been around 15 that time.
But yea, she probably wasn't.

Nice meme /pol/bro, so freaking epic!
t.numale! t.cuck! Get it ? Us redpilled

>It's actually really hard to get a girl pregnant

DON'T FALL FOR THIS.

MRS CAPSLOCK GOT ME THREE TIMES WITH IT.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046544

Officially you're supposed to be trying to conceive for at least 12 month before most doctors will begin testing for infertility/sub-fertility but according to both my professors and my medical textbooks even 2 months without conception almost always means sub-fertility or infertility

Fuck off retard
1. Not /pol/ack nor robot
2. 30% is too big of a gamble
Even if the woman agrees that she will abort when it happens, hormones and shit affect their thinking once they are carrying.
Again fuck off retard

never fucked a girl on the pill. Fucked 20 girls. Had sex several thousand times.
bro-science. At least I'm not using rubber.

That actually is a relatively safe method. A woman can only get pregnant during a 12-24 hour period when she's ovulating which happens exactly 2 weeks after she started her last period. She can only get pregnant during that time, thats why you sometimes hear it takes couple a year to get pregnant because you basically only have 1 day per month to try. However, sperm can live inside the body for 3-5 days so just to be safe your shouldn't go unprotected for the week leading up to her ovulation. After that, go right on ahead. You can cum in her for 3 weeks out of the month with peace of mind, although one of those weeks will be her period.

So you are telling me you had sex with 20 different girls, some of them long term aka very often, they weren't on any birth control, you didn't wear a rubber and none of them ever got pregnant?

Are you sterilized?

Just do a pull out method, works every time, remember what goes up must come down

>had sex several thousand times
How? Let's say several means 3, so 3000. 3000/365 means that every single night for almost 8 and a quarter years you've had sex. How old are you?

I never use a condom. I just cum on their face or feet. You just gotta do kegels and control your ejaculation so you don't nut unless you want to.

You do know 80% of American women are infected with at least one strain of HPV right?

>A woman can only get pregnant during a 12-24 hour period when she's ovulating which happens exactly 2 weeks after she started her last period.
Lol no. Assuming the window period is even exactly up to 24 hours, periods can vary by days. They don't happen exactly 2 days TO THE DAY from the last period.

Sounds like my 30% a month is kinda right.
I'm not saying you should cum inside and gamble, you damn tard. I only pointed out that it's harder than most people realize, you can also use plan B pill the day after, or fucking Cytotec several weeks later to induce abortion if you are such a fucktarded dumbtard

>days
Meant weeks obviously. Stop advocating these to retards who aren't ready to become parents. We will end up with more shitty kids raised by unprepared parents.
Plan B and abortions aren't exactly good for the woman's health

>hard to get a girl pregnant
Maybe if you're low test or have a girlfriend who isn't physically attracted to you.

Fucking got my girlfriend pregnant the first weekend we had sex without a condom.
Her vagina felt like it doubled in size she was so horny for baby batter and I came more than I ever have in my life.
We were very intimate and got off on the idea of loving each other and having a family.

Humans desensitize themselves way too much to the acts of sex.

If your girlfriend is getting closer to 30 though, you might be fucked if you for some reason want children.
Young girls 15-20 are the perfect age for breeding, conception is much more likely to happen.

are people trolling when they advocate the pull-out method or are they actually retareded?
It's 2016, people should be educated well enough to know that enough cum is leaked even before ejaculation?

This, don't ever trust em ever

Ok, she ovulates 12-14 days after her last period, it's not exact. I shouldn't have said exactly. Still, I'm not wrong

nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/getting-pregnant.aspx

How old were you and her?

> implying you don't have sex 20 times the first weekend with a new girl
> implying you can't have an abundant sexual life with a long term partner
> implying everyone on this board is under 20yo
> implying everyone on this board is a /r9k/ migrant

Ovulation most definitely does not always happen exactly 2 weeks after her last period senpai, that's why people who use period tracking as their means of birth control have to do things like stick thermometers inside the grill's vag every day to check her temperature and the consistency of her cervical mucous

I tried using this logic in conversation & was met with a solid "do you even probability, bro?"

Luckily, I've got a Canadian gf & they have, like, a stamp card for how many terminations they can get for free.

9 years of pull out method, 4 partners, consistent fucking and occasion 2 rounds. Still good famirillo

Get a vasectomy without telling her, or anyone. It's totally worth it bro, and not even that expensive.

>there are only two kinds of birth control
lost virginity 14 years ago
>being a filthy american

The american educational system, everyone.

use a rubber

ex-gf was an insecure psycho that had herpes and didn't tell me because she was "afraid I was going to leave her"

now I have herpes

statistically if you don't sex someone in a risk group you have 1 chance in about 500 of getting a disease by fucking them raw in the US

Lol ur dumb

Sounds like bad luck, I'm not really refering to anecdotal evidence, I also know girls who got pregnant the first time they had sex but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore statistics. Bad luck m8 I hope you aborted the fucker.
>Plan B and abortions aren't exactly good for the woman's health
They aren't really THAT bad, a pregnancy is a thousand times worse. Anyways I don't really care (and you shouldn't either) and tell girls that I'm not going to take care of any accidental baby and WILL murder them (I'm associated with a gang) if they get pregnant and don't want to abort or try to fuck me over

So you are probably lucky then, and don't leak any cum before ejaculation.
But you didn't know that before, nor does anyone else that might possibly follow your advice.

I think OP is more worried about putting a baby in there

>unprotected pregnancy-risk sex
literally nothing gets me harder

Learn to word shit properly then, holy shit.
What the fuck were your girls using then? An implant?

Same here, I've been using pull out method for a about 5 years with 6 different girls and I'm baby free

You never hear it talked about but by the time women are in their late twenties (more specifically 15 years after they hit puberty) they have already lost 90% of their viable eggs, in other words most western women are waiting far too late to have children because female fertility sinks like a stone past a certain age

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015

I was 21, she was 16.
Our children are beautiful, not just saying that from a parents perspective.
It makes sense, best shape of my life at that age. Rarely any drug abuse and I ate extremely clean in comparison to what I eat now.
Sperm were definitely higher quality, as I got older our second daughter looks more like the mother.

I'm quite certain that's due to my getting older.
Second daughter also was conceived with little effort, once again it was during an intimate moment.
Away from first daughter for a long time on vacation, having a blast on a private beach. Spend the whole week having fun and making love.

Intimacy is key, if your girl wants you physically, and feels you are compatible both as a father figure and lover (from an emotional perspective) she will be much more likely to get pregnant.
Women are all about that get into their head bullshit.

I don't get it why white people don't wanna have babies.

If you own a house, a car and have a stable job that pays more than 40k per year in the US your life is better than 99% of the people in the world, by logic ya'll should be chugging out babies like crazy desu.

>I'm in a gang
Top kek

Most of us are like 22ish, that's why.
Probably many also still in university. If you become father while in university you are fucked. And so is the child.

This is a high test thread, not for leaky limp dicks

>tfw I'd probably be happily married and a father like you by now if my ex-finance's parents hadn't bullied and manipulated us into breaking up

>aborting what was the greatest sperm I have ever created during the healthiest time of my life
Not all of us want to be cucks user.
It was hard, very hard, but I didn't stop going to school or let my first daughter make us lose our dreams.
In fact quite the opposite, the sudden pressure of being a good father probably helped me to achieve more than I could ever have done if I stayed single and fatherless.
Some people thrive on the family life, most people I will agree. Fuck themselves over by letting their brats change the end goal to just surviving until the kid becomes an adult.

If you don't want to have kids because you don't like kids that's fine.
If you don't want kids because you can't handle the responsibility of being a man, that's entirely different.

Such is life in nu-male world.
My wife thinks i'm the sexiest man alive because I'm her man and the father of her kids.
Doesn't matter if i'm not as good looking as I was 7 years ago.
It's all about how you're perceived.
Anyone who pretends face/frame/height is what gets you laid has zero personality behind it. Women want a man, not a dildo.

>ALLOWING yourself to get KEKED by Stacy's DAD, Mr Thunderpenis

My father was still a student until I was 4 years old, tbqh we were all pretty happy although in hindsight my parents were probably incredibly poor during that period

Meant to write cucked goddamnit now my entire meme is ruined

>15
>perfect age for breeding
literally calling FBI

>be 24
>lost virginity at 15
>never used a condom except once, which I soon removed after I lost my erection

Don't fuck one night stand sluts and you'll be safe. When I have sex, it's usually with a female I know we'll and have an ongoing thing with. All of them are smart enough, or have enough money to buy birth control.

Currently fucking a 46yo woman who is going through menopause. She's still nice and wet, with no danger of getting her prego.

> .t Proud Cuckold
gz on ruining your life. give us more advice how to JUST ourselves

>implying i'm wrong
Hi 9fag, still trying to autistically argue against scientific fact proven hundreds of years ago?

>Intimacy is key, if your girl wants you physically, and feels you are compatible both as a father figure and lover (from an emotional perspective) she will be much more likely to get pregnant.
You even sounds like a dumb Chad, who the fuck even believe this autistic shit

It must really suck living in a country where you can't legally fuck 15 year old girls

>gf get a iud
>neither of us slut around
>no stds after a year

lel

> he are my proves that fucking children is perfectly normal
God be edgy autist somewhere else bruv

You're seriously happy that you get cucked by every woman you've ever been with?
>implying you've been with a woman in the first place

Also how did I ruin my life?
>house
>car
>beautiful wife
>beautiful kids
>great job
>live in upper middle class neighborhood

Sounds to me like you're the one who ruined their life.
Shitposting on Veeky Forums, being alone every single night.

> 15 year old kids
ftfy
You mean like all normal first world countries ?

This must be a thing between young girls now, caus my gf, eight years younger only wants me to go natty. Maybe it has something to do with saving the money, I don't know.

My doubt is, she's gonna start with the pill next week. How does that shit work? He takes it and that very same day I can flood her pussy or does it take time to work? What does it do?

>1 in 1k
>get up to 1k
>theoretical 100% chance really quick

>17 y/o girl has birth control implant in her arm
>wants me to cum deep inside
>seeing her tonight

Is it okay anons? I've done it before with this same girl but this thread got me afraid

Nice meme
> JUST'ed himself like a dolt
> NUHUH MY LYF E IS PERFEKT U ALOMNE! U JELOUS!?
Kek

>You even sounds
>You
>Even
>Sounds
wew lad

bait/10

>first world countries
First world countries like Turkey?

It's ok user, tell us what her name was.
How did she hurt you?

Guy tells girl to stop stalking him. Girl asks guy to impregnate her. Shit doesn't work like that familia.