TRY THIS = UNBLIEVABLE =

1. RECORD YOUR VOICE in audacity - more than one minute of just your relaxed talking, its important you do it naturally, dont act tough or trailer voice style. Just speak something, talk about meals and routine you had today.

I will give next instruction after you record it, otherwise it would ruin the experiment.

done, what next?

2. Repeat this in your mind for 3 minutes: IN YOUR MIND!!!!! DONT SPEAK!!!!

I AM ABOVE EVERYONE. I AM THE BEST. I AM THE GREATEST. NOTHING COMES EVEN CLOSE. I AM ABOVE AND BEYOND EVERYONE. I AM ABOVE EVERYONE. I AM THE BEST. I AM THE ONE. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO ME.

raise out of your chair and put your chest out, dont speak, but repeat it in your mind with passion. allow all the ego to flourish, allow all the suppressed ego to rise and dominate.

>Dubs of truth

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

but honestly this is like autism overdrive, you dont need to record it

>911 get
I trust you

So are you ready for next step?

Just try it like you have better things to do famalaminhos

Ready

Now record your voice again.

Be sure no time has passed between repeating the ''mantra'' and recording the post-mantra voice. (no more than 1 minute should expire). If it did, just do one more minute of mantra.

Done. Now what

now gimme three fiddy

(joking joking)

Now compare two samples. Notice smth?

I actually did all this and although I seemed to feel more energetic afterwards to my surprise the recordings sounded exactly the same.

Well Im glad for the energy at least. For me (op) I always sound deeper afterwards.

Yo Elliott!

kekked

THIS SUMMER

>cries and shouts in an empty room
>''fuck me'' stare into the camera
>WHAAAAAAAAA

Whats a good file format for this?

.png

3. Stand in the middle of the room and put your arms up and say "grow. grow. grow."

Dank

So pretend I'm Gilgamesh?
Yeah I can do that.

Epic of Gilgamesh is my fav epic, piece of literature.

No joke.