Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I started doing cardio a few weeks ago and I gas out quick bros, it's embarrassing when everyone can run and bike way longer than you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How quick?

I switched to snus overnight and never once thought about lighting a cigg. If you're not Swedish or nordic however; it will be difficult, but not impossible. Trust me, it will feel a lot easier once you start to make breathing gains.

Äckligt

I quit cold turkey. Never looked back. Don't be a pussy.

Coldturkey

It's just a mental game when it comes to quitting

Just vape you stupid dumb idiot. You're literally getting the same drug for 1/1000th of the health damage

I smoked 20 a day at the height of my addiction. 8 years I was a smoker.
Quit without any problem, cold turkey, after reading pic related.

Not even shilling. Download it for free if you're skeptical.
It works because it makes you actually happy and excited to be free of it.

Enjoy mouth cancer.

Their teeth fall out first, numale bitch boi. I doubt there's any solution for being a cuck though.

I quit after multiple attemps. it's pretty hard. much harder than losing weight, and just like losing weight it won't happen unless you really want it. what makes it so hard is that you have to fight the urge for months/years, and it's almost inevitable that life will kick you in the balls from time to time. having the willpower to stay away from cigarettes even when you're at your lowest is what will determine if you're successful or not. there are other dangers too, of course. you're at a party, on vacation, in a business meeting with a group of smokers etc.

Yeah I quit last week. Throat is sore, angry, irritated, bored, but it is what it is. Gotta stop before boot camp, will probably start smoking after the service, maybe not, don't wanna plan that far ahead. I have no real tips or tricks for you OP, I just sort of stopped and I'm barreling my way through it. Be a man about it though, I never liked the idea of anyone or anything dominating or taking hold of me (ironic I'm joining the military but exceptions) and nicotine turning you into a grumpy, fiendy little bitch is not good. Think of it that way. Beat it, it is your master and you're weak for craving it.

Eh I've been in the military while smoking and running 10 miles every morning. The majority of the sergeants smoked too,.

Yeah I know a lot of people can pull that shit off. I wish that was me, my cardio is shit as is. All my buddies quit too, starting dipping, I guess PT and the threat of fep if you fuck up your run times is enough to make them quit lel.

Kek

I smoked for 5 years. Then I decided to stop one day, so I did. Never smoked again.

I have self control, so I can do that with myself without falling to addiction pressure.

I quit because they're too expensive now, 12.50$ a pack and I was smoking a pack a day

Iktf bro that shit adds up fast

Great book, but nicotine gum/patch are actually very helpful (the book said that you must not use those, but he is completely wrong about that).

The addiction never goes away if you keep putting nicotine in your body

That's like an alcoholic saying he quit drinking because he doesn't drink vodka anymore but drinks whiskey or beer etc instead

The nicotine gum helps immensely with withdrawal symptoms, but you musn't use them for longer than 1-3 months (better use them onl for the first 2-3 weeks and in moderation)

It's better to cold turkey

Quitting smoking is ez mode. It's amazing how you bitchbois cry about how hard it is to stop this shit tier habit.

Was a pack a day smoker, quit 10 years ago.

Cold turkey, carried around bottles of water. When I'd want to go outside to smoke, id go out and sip on the water.

I started vaping more than three months ago and I didn't smoke a sigarette since then.
Now i'm even using a liquid without nicotine and i think i'll never go back to smoking again.
My lungs cleaned up and i'm no longer sick all the time

t. guy who buns smokes at parties or only smoked a pack every 2 weeks

>Gotta stop before boot camp, will probably start smoking after the service

Good goy, remember Moishe will be smiling as you take your diversity classes and die fighting le ebil CIA-SIS and/or European nationalists

lol just lol at getting addicted to cigarettes

I smoke a pack every 3-4 days and have never once felt like I NEED to smoke. Sometimes Ill take a month or two off for health purposes and then jump back on. I never crave a cig, I just enjoy the nicotine high

Yes, the only reason I managed though was I spent 2 weeks absolutely whacked out of my mind on dilaudid in the hospital because of a gall bladder infection. I got out and just thought, we'll shit, the first couple weeks are the hardest so I might as well take the head start.

Thanks opioids, you genuinely made my life better.

wait till you're 30

I smoked for like 10 years, 1 pack every 2-3 days so not a heavy smoker but still

Then I moved into an apartment that was non-smoke and I couldn't really be bothered to go way out for a smoke so I ended up quitting

That was a year ago and I don't live there anymore
Still have that half-pack of cigarettes in one of my bags from a year ago, haven't touched a cigarette since then

I quit cold turkey, weed and cigs. Whenever I had the urge to smoke, I drank tea and thought of how much I had fucked up my lungs with smoking.

mouth fedora sensed

That probably has more to do with you being out of shape than your smoking. Realistically, you probably smoke a pack every two days. The impact smoking has on your lungs is likely negligible if you're being honest with yourself.

I smoked a pack a day and quit 2 years ago, I then started smoking cigarillos casually which moved to 4 to 6 a day habit. That was actually a little bit of a challenge to quit. Tomorrow it'll be a month.

>If you're not Swedish or nordic however; it will be difficult, but not impossible
You changed from a weaker form of nicotine to a stronger one and you think you quit the weaker form because you're nordic? You're a moron

I meant that it would be difficult to get a hold of snus if you're not Nordic, it's not a hard thing to do which is why I recommend it since snus is a lot less dangerous than smoking and doesn't effect your cardio

Men billigt

naw. I have tried a couple times half heartedly, but never managed it. It really doesn't help that my Chief Bed Warmer smokes like a freaking California Wildfire.

Any suggestions on getting him to quit too? Besides murder or deprivation, that is.

>You changed from a weaker form of nicotine to a stronger one and you think you quit the weaker form because you're nordic? You're a moron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

Whore/faggot detected

This. Tobacco and Red Bull are practically the only way you can survive in the military. I can still smoke a whole pack and run a half-marathon. It's all about conditioning

Damn that's cheap, they are $28 a pack here.

And ours all have pictures of lung cancer or some skeletor on them.

Forgot pic.

I recently quit. It was hard. Running and lifting really helped because once I quit my running immediately improved and that felt good.

yes, i quit about 2 months ago. get a nice vape.

I did it by being poor, just stop buying cigs

I don't smoke, but that can't be real, can it? 10 years and you look like that? I've seen people smoke a pack a day and they're still going.

That's because it's 10 weeks, not years.

Some fag said snuff, just be a man and dip copenhagen straight, or just fucking stop smoking

I use to vape but my cough got to bad so now I smoke camels and can run an 8 minute mile, which is not great but considering I'm a smoker that doesn't do cardio it's not bad

It took me like five times but one day I just woke up and didn't need them anymore. I didn't even try. I bought a pack to go to the club and ended up giving them away to one of the girls in our group.

8 months smoke free and I don't even have the cravings when I'm a 1/5 a bottle of Hennessey deep at the strip club and everyone is smoking around me. I also stopped drinking soda that same weekend d maybe that had something to do with it. And now that I started boxing I have an even mlre serious motivation to not smoke cigarettes.

I do smoke some marijuana though. But I cut back on the significantly as well.

Just put the tin foil bit in the plastic sleeve and block the picture, smack ya jps 20 reds easy peasy

Are there any good effective vapes that are roughly the size of a cigarette? I used my friends one and I feel like it'd help me quit but it's fucking gigantic and I feel like a spurge pulling it out

>started doing cardio
>gas out quick

That's your problem.
You just started. Just keep running and you'll improve.

In korea its $3 a pack, fuckkk

Same here bro. 77 cigs a day for me. Shits taking a toll.

Vapourlites.

>smoking in the first place

lol retards

I have been addicted to the gum for like 3-4 years. But at least I am not smoking. I should have just quit cold turkey to be honest though... Shit is just too expensive. I am at my limit here.

General Lös masterrace. Kosta vad det kosta vill

smoked from age 13 to 20 and stopped cold turkey.. 17 i smoked half a pack a day but i hated the fact that i smoked so i gradually decreased and then just stopped cold turkey..
Allen carrs easy way to stop smoking is a good book avout it you should read it too.

gr8b8m8ir88/8

Sant som det var sagt