>no carbs whatsoever

Dem keto gainz

>Bread
>Wanting empty calories
>Wanting diabetes
>Text that's green

>where are the vitamins

In the eggs and the steak.

The most prevalent vitamins found in beef are B vitamins. A 4-ounce serving of beef provides almost 50 percent of your daily recommended value of B12. It also provides just over 25 percent of your daily recommended value of B6.

Eggs contain small amounts of almost every vitamin and mineral required by the human body… including calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, manganese, Vitamin E, Folate and many more.

2 eggs and a chunk of fatty red meat. Not very healthy at all. Eat something with some fiber in it.

>Eggs contain small amounts of almost every vitamin and mineral required by the human body

I bet you buy pink hamalayan salt.

>Not very healthy at all
eh...not very unhealthy either.

>Keep in mind today is gym day.
Why is that important?

It is pretty unhealthy, especially for the cardiovascular system. It gets +1 for no sugar but -10 for being eggs and steak.

lol, no

>How healthy is this breakfast?
There's food on the plate. Red meat and eggs are not exactly "healthy eating". Especially if not accompanied by some sort of complex carbs and veggies.

>Keep in mind today is gym day.
Literally irrelevant.

Buy frozen mixed veggies and make omletes with em.

vegan retard detected

Who the fuck eats beef in the morning

>implying the time of day matters for what types of foods you should be eating

BREAD

OH MY FUCKING GOD

"BREAD"

pls dont take this bait from this skinnyfat shit poster

>Literally irrelevant.
if a sentence is just as comprehensive without the world, "literally" then you should drop it you fucking absolute faggot.

i know you're trying to meme, but i'd still burn you on a stake for this blasphemy

normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

From where do ketards get this conviction that emotional name-calling disproves established empirical facts of medicine?

wew

OP not gonna lie for 3 months i ate organic/ grass fed beef and eggs for breakfast and dinner. lunch was chicken and spinach with dressing. no snacks

i leaned out very well

spotted the dyel

>established empirical facts of medicine
there is none saying that red meat and eggs in of themselves are unhealthy. Only retarded vegans extrapolate studies to fit their values.

>organic/ grass fed
wew

add some greens and it looks solid

make sure you lift hard lad

are you a ketofag or something ?
You should leave the high fat / high protein stuff for later in the day, like your last meal. Breakfast should mainly be about carbs.

Also, what the hell kind of pussy breakfast is this? 2 eggs and a piece of meat... that's like 400 kcal

>the medical community is a cabal of vegans trying to put down the meat eaters

the medical community is largely a group of retards who can't make up their minds about anything and get paid to change their opinions.

I wish I could eat this for breakfast, but my wife hates steak and eggs.

Why? Because he understands food and PHS is fucking delicious?

eat this, lift weights, die strong m8

>deep fried hash brown
>white bread

Wew

is there anything that hasn't been fried in oil ?

fuck this looks like it would make me shit buckets

If you eat like this the only weight you'll need to lift is your fat ass off the couch to go grab another bottle of Mountain Genetics.

Americans can't handle a proper breakfast.

after eating such a breakfast i'd be ready to forge the largest empire the world has ever seen.

People hating on the full English, not knowing how low calorie and full of protons it actually is compared to pancakes and shit like that.

Bro what are the macros in that? Not even hating I would permabulk if I could make this every breakfast.

unless you're on a keto diet, you might wanna add in some carbs to it, in any way you'd want.

and even if doing a keto diet, i'd suggest a leaner meat such as chicken or something similar.

Fatties justifying a shitty, high fat meal because there are shitter, more sugary options they could eat.
Not even trying to make it.

Dunning-Kruger at its finest.

>White pudding
Muh nigga

how to i cook an over easy egg? i tried the other day and it was so raw i almost threw it up

>have 2 eggs instead of 1 for breakfast
>stomach is so full I get cramps and massive indigestion
>1 egg is not enough to make a proper omelet with filling

>people on this board are actually afraid of bread

literally need to lurk more

I eat two eggs everyday desu