And I'm still too antisocial to meet any of them. Gains don't mean anything if you have a shit personality

And I'm still too antisocial to meet any of them. Gains don't mean anything if you have a shit personality.

get some beer and just start talking
I used to be like you but I lucked out and some slut picked me up from my moms house took me to her apartment gave me weed and fucked my virgin brains out for 3 hours and dropped me back home
whether or not I was a horrible lay for her. i had the time of my life

Post pics of you plz, i need to know what i must be to attain this level of matches

start with an ugly one or one you don't care about. that way you won't feel nervous. make your goal just to meet and talk with them in a cafe. that's it. then work your way up the ugly ladder.

holy shit.
show your profile senpai

How much did you lift when that happened?

240 bench aka dyel

post pics you faggot I need to get envious of your HEIGHT FACE FRAME

This is my profile picture, my lifts are 1/2/3/4 for reps if you are wondering

Come on, post a pic
This is beyond dream tier for most guys, even getting one match is lucky
Whats your secret?

Mirin dat 0% bf

This is my profile picture, my lifts are 1/2/3/4 for reps if you are wondering Forgot the picture lol

>quads
>but no pic
kek has betrayed me

joocy
It all makes sense now.
You could honestly keep up the autism and they'd keep trying to talk to you

>240 bench is considered dyel
boy I have a lot of work to do...

What weird pose. Post one of you upright.

You dont look juicy as fuck but still good bod, must be in the face/pose

Anyway, grats bro, few have what you have

>17.5" fatceps but can bench 315 and OHP 225
l-living the dream right fellas

How tall?

5'9 manlet

Don't have a shirtless one upright by try to fill in the blanks

Dude. Come on now. You've done the hardest part to get to this place.

You've lifted weigts, fought through pain, sweat, and managed to keep a level of consistency to the point where girls look at your picture and decide that they should bang you.

So tell me again why this worries you? Look at your matches. Let's say 50 of them will be weirded out by you. You'll still have a lot more to talk to. On the contrary, be as autistic as possible and see what works and what doesn't work.

Come on bro. You already made it, you just need a few more steps.

Think about this. I just wrote a fucking paragraph so you could find the motivation to get your dick wet. Don't let me down now.

I don't really understand how is it hard to talk to fucking women, most of them are dumb as rocks and even if the date goes wrong you can still have fun

height?

Thats the problem they are dumb as fuck and booring/bland. I go on tinder dates on occasion, have banged a couple, but thats it, never anything serious because they are just so fucking booring. I've gotten to the point where I have lost any motivation to set up dates (first dates especially) because its the same old shit, especially if I have to be the one talking all the time moving the conversetion for dead silence not to set in, because many of these hoes are just like Veeky Forums, social autists. They have looks and nothing else.

Fuck it you're right user, I promise I won't let you down

How to make a tinder profile when I have no pictures of myself nor anyone to take any of me?

1115? 111fucking5? are you serious?

That's why you have male friends and people on the internet to talk about interesting stuff. Women are only good for fucking most of the time. I just view women as expensive cute pets I want to fuck, and just like with any other pet, I don't expect them to be interesting

what do you mean?

1115 matches? how is this possible?

Living in a big city, and not looking like a pile of shit?

pic?

>similar images
fuck dude I'm 5'10" and way more buff but never tried tinder because I feel like I'm too much of a manlet... Where do you live anyway?

Every time I hook up I spend the next few weeks terrified of STDs even though I always wear condoms. I'm so fucking anxious waiting to be tested that I just decide to jerk off instead.

wtf i love being 5'9 now

how did you bypass the tinder sms verification? it wont send me the code

Do you message them at all first or do they always message first?

selfies? mirror?

I've heard both of those are big no-no's when it comes to Tinder?
I look like shit in mirror pictures too for some reason.

Who else 1000+ club, we reppin

Won't even bother with this because no Facebook
If I remade it and only had fifty friends wouldn't they see and get suspicious

New York City

They don't see how many friends you have lol

Has anyone bought Tinder premium?

I feel bad for anyone that does, i doubt it would increase your chances.

Then what's the point of needing a Facebook?

Ive got less then 50 friendorinos on facebook. IRL I have maybe 3, 2 good friends I see rarely (different towns, grown up life). And dozen colleagues I message from time to time.

But who gives a fuck, friends on facebook are like a status statement, no one truly is close with more than 5 people.

Feels stupid to add people on if I barely know them or am interested in relationship.

Yeah.. I was wondering because I keep on hearing dudes on Reddit making bots and also premium accounts to basically swipe the entire city full on out.

Like I got 150 matches in three months and thought I was doing decent for being a DYEL and a rather average face, but then hear these guys get 1000 matches and feel a little sad.

This guy gets it.

I've gone on so many tinder and okc dates this past year, that I almost look at it as a burden. I've honestly almost given up online dating all together.

>have to organize everything by coming up with the time, place, and activity we'll be doing, because every dumb cunt just says "idk lol" when you ask them what they want to do
>when we meet up, I'm the one carrying the conversation, otherwise we'll be sitting together in complete silence
>some of them are complete autists who will flinch at even inadvertent physical contact

I've slowly moved on to just talking to women I meet or see in public. It's so much more rewarding when you can chat a girl up you just met and have her fall for you.

OP why would you need to point out a shit personality if you're on Tinder. I thought that was implied

>I've heard both of those are big no-no's when it comes to Tinder?
think again

underrated post

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1/2/3/4 is acceptable for average Veeky Forums standards

Most of the guys with 1000+ swipe right on pretty much everything. Quality over quantity user.

Let us in on the ways to talk to grills... :(
What do i do to stop getting nervous around them ? I turn fucking monotonic when i try talking to one

So what would you say to start a conversation with any of these girls? I find that often times "Hi, how are you today?" get ignored...

how many have you actually met irl.

Reppin that under 5 club?

I tried using Tinder once, it was shit/10 and never worked.
Last time I tried to use it, the coding was so bad it wouldn't even try to connect to facebook.

First one looks better familia

lmao this shit is fucking ez
r u all uggos?

Guys

Guys

Is it too try hard to use a pic of me in hospital (medfag)?

say whatever comes to your mind
at first you will autist but after a while you will become a god

Fucking spam bots

cause thats fucking lame, say something worth saying you cuck

When it comes to tinder, nothing is too 'try hard'.
I've deleted and remade my tinder profile a handful of times.
The ones I got the least good matches on were the ones where I didn't "try hard"

Start with a good gif
Almost 100% response rate

those nipples are so tiny

yo just remember not to 'act' confident.

seriously just look at yourself, realize you're a sexy mfer and go out and smash

don't put on a 'chad' act. Women can sniff out insecurity like that.

disregard what i said if theres alcohol involved

looks only get you so far, confidence is 80% of the game.

yeah, I know. That's why I'm asking breh.

Sounds like a good idea.

Have more than one girl you're talking to/dating at any one time and you won't feel as much pressure

Like what

same

Why do girls pretend to like vidya?

I start by saying a song lyric(modified) or by asking a chick what was her favorite childhood show or movie. Its easy and everyone had a favorite childhood show/movie so you can instantly connect with her.

Fake pic and you're pathetic.

Yeah. I have over 600 matches. Granted it's been about 2 years for those. But I am very selective with my swipes. I'm sure if I right swiped everything I would easily have over 1000 matches. Apparently almost 1000 people like me on OKC too. I also moved to a big city. So take that with a grain of salt. I have no shirtless pics either. If I did I'm sure I would have even more likes.

>hot tits
>loves warcraft
hmm, probably not

No.

>put a pic of my face in instagram
>some random girls like it and a dude too
>the guy starts chatting with me on the insta chat
>don't know if he just wants to be friends or he's gay
>look at his tumblr that's on his bio
>has a pic of a male model smoking with no shirt on
>randomly chat a bit this last 3 days
>today log into facebook and see he's in my friendlist somehow and liked some of my photos

what the fuck

lmao all those bots

Lackluster face imo

pretty qt if you ask me

All yours dude

Guys, I know you're gonna tear me down, but I'm devasted so might as well ask you:

I'm skinnyfat, 26 y.o., in college getting my Masters degree and my over 5 year old relationship (was actually gonna marry her) just ended. I'm torn and really devastated. Would tinder be a decent place to get some talk, maybe meet someone, even if just to get some human company/back in the game or, due to being old and not having a good physique, but an okay face...Am I fcuked?

Sorry for the shit writing and bitchyness, I'm sure you understand.

Did not realize how fucking massive my screenshots are

Not my type at all

>Elder scrolls
>I played Skyrim for 15 hours and am generally aware that there were prior games

Somewhat same boat as you (relationship was less than 2 years), but I saw myself marrying her.

I just use tinder to fuck around, say random shit for my own amusement and to send to my friends, confidence boosts, sometimes a fuck.
I know I'm probably not gonna meet another girl on it, but it's still a good tool to have to even practice talking to actual grills without caring if you get rejected

PS what should I say to her?

Do you guys actually have a tinder subscription?

I do.
Don't really feel like waiting 12 hours to disappoint myself

22 year old here and iktf

first focus on getting yourself together. if you can't handle being alone at first, you definitely can't handle making forced relationships for "friendship"

tinder is great for talking, although a lot unmatch if you keep on dragging it on

26 isn't old, dude and you don't have to be a 9/10 buff bro. I'm a DYEL Asian dude and do much better than the vast majority of the guys purely because of a funny bio

it's a shitty time and literally only time will heal your shit, man, hope you get better soon

H-high test?

go for it, might get cheap insurance

just fat

reminds me of my high test chick I tried to "fix"
had a cool personality sex was pretty good. But I told her straight up shes gonna have to lose weight if this is gonna be a normal thing. even offered to help fix her meals and macros. Took it badly and went on some rant about real lovers should accept people of all shapes etc etc

shes still single 6 months later

People aren't on tinder for a long term gf m8

Lol that's not high test man

never said anything about gf lad