Wassup Veeky Forums, I need some serious advice

Wassup Veeky Forums, I need some serious advice.

The last year I've worked for Burger King, as a manager. Being of average weight, I thought it couldn't hurt to eat from them. Never bothered with the gym because I kept making excuses for myself, which I'm done with too.
Now I'm 130kg and I hate myself. Also I met the girl of my dreams (hymen intact too!), which hit me with the 'I can't go on like this' realisation.
I want to lose at least between the 30 and 50 kg, so I can stand the sight of my own body again.

How should I start?
My neighbourhood is dangerous (right by gypsy central) so going for jogs is out of the question. I do ride my bicycle to uni and back every day (20 minutes ride) which has an incredibly strong gear it's fixed on, so that trains my calves.
Also bought some dumbells for lifts at home, doing pushups and situps at home and uni/work.
I have some social anxiety, but I know I can get over that. Should I just walk to the nearest gym and ask if they offer personal trainers/dieticians to help me?

Current diet: Banana for breakfast, two croissants without anything for lunch, and meat+vegs+potatos for dinner (had to move back with my parents who refuse to budge when I went back to university) and drinking solely water. Starvation mode seemed the best way at the time. Usually hungry throughout the day and before bed but I'm not fucking giving in to it.

A mate of mine had these pills that burned fat cells, not sure how they're called but are they any legit?

tl:dr how do I stop being a fatass

Also taking Lecithin, Zinc, Selenium, Foliac Acid, Pygeum, and L-Arginine supplement pills because I wanted hueg cums.
Pic related: it's what I think when looking in the mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0
youtube.com/watch?v=7iaLQZ73ujQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(hymen intact too!)
nigga you for real?

Yes, actually.
Done some background research: never had a boyfriend.

dude, you know that a hymen doesn't mean that shes a virgin right?

>You know, user, you would be my first :3
>I-IS YOUR HYMEN INTACT?!

this is fucking gold.
Also BK is awesome. Just got whopper Wednesday and if you do the online survey on the back of the receipt, you get a free whopper. Do this with every receipt

Jesus, you dense fag. She never had a cock in her vag, happy now?

That:s not how it went, but that's what it boiled down to.
Also they started tasting stale after you eat them 4 weeks a day.

Anyway, any constructive advice to answer my actual question?

>My neighbourhood is dangerous (right by gypsy central) so going for jogs is out of the question
excuses. Just wear cheap clothes and cheap shoes, bring nothing else. What are they gonna do, jack your socks and underwears ? Kidnap you and steal your kidney?

> two croissants
garbage. rest of diet seems ok. The main thing you should be eating is vegetables, it's filling and has low calorie.

I was fat before and I know it's easy, but it's all the head. Cravings go away once you eat a bit healthy meal. Perhaps listening to motivational speeches would help you (I listen to this whenever I need to hit the gym and feel lazy / think about skipping)

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0
youtube.com/watch?v=7iaLQZ73ujQ

Also, sleep for as long as you can and drink a lot of water (4L a day)

Just hit the gym, it's the easiest way to go about it.

Try to eat some protein with every meal (including breakfast). Your lunch sounds really bad to me. Try asking your parents if they could make some extra for you to eat at lunch. Add some tuna or something to your breakfast and have something with protein and fat right before bed.

Get on a scale and track your weight so you can adjust your intake to lose weight. Yeah, try to eat the same amount every day. I guess counting calories is too much to chew on? If you are willing to count them just get your TDEE and substract 500 calories and you are on your merry way.

Those fat loss pills usually just contain shitloads of caffeine and other stimlants that increase your metabolism (ie you burn more calories). It's a really marginal amount and I wouldn't put my money in them.

>How should I start?
>My neighbourhood is dangerou so going for jogs is out

I'll just save you the trouble of putting needless effort.

Losing weight is not about exercise. Losing weight is about EATING LESS.

Exercise is amazing for your overall health, but it doesn't really matter for weight loss. That cookie you just ate is like an hour of running and you just ate 10 of them, see why it's 99% diet and 1% exercise?

Just eat less.

>Exercise is amazing for your overall health, but it doesn't really matter for weight loss

you wanna know how I know you never do any cardio? Losing weight is indeed mostly about dieting, but cardio will tremendously speed up the process

>That cookie you just ate is like an hour of running
must have been one huge ass cookie

>cardio will tremendously speed up the process
Not as much as just eating less.

The number one you wanna keep in check is food, study basic macronutrients and their function, it will help you a lot decide later which food is worth it and which isnt. Exercise or any other activity will allow you to eat some food without actually transforming it to fat, basically. I went from 92kg to 70kg. Just stay dedicated and keep focused on your goal. Because bad plan with good motivation is better than opposite. I wish you a good luck bro :)

Thanks user!

Well, yes. That and my shoes, no matter how cheap. I've been threatend before. But you're right. I'll map a safe-ish route.

What should I substitute my croissants with? They're fresh from my baker each day. Fruit like cucumber/tomato/apples?

I listen to upbeat Vocaloid songs to get my motivation going.

I drink a fuckload of water, at least 3L a day.

Right.

The croissants fill me up just enough to last until dinner. Not too big of a fan of sea food, so can I replace that with something like an egg?
I've also always been told that eating before bed isn't burned?

Counting calories is doable, save for my dinner. Dinners are usually just boiled vegs, potatos and meat, though.

I see, those shakes are probably mostly bullshit too?

Some muscle definition isn't out of the question either, so that's why I actually started doing pushups, got those dumbells.
Although weight loss is a priority.

Tats for thanks.

Conflicting info like this confused me in the first place.

Thanks user. If you don't mind me asking, what was your regime?

Forgot tats.

That doesn't mean she isn't fucking

No problem bro. I can tell you my food if you wish so :). I started (and still eat the same food to this day,crazy but I like it,haha) with 3-4 eggs mixed with oats. Its basically good mix of fats,carbs and protein to start your day and keep you full, then between lunch and this I eat some vegetable or fruit (prefer veg because less sugar). The rest of the day is probably the same like you. I tried to decrease amount of carbs (and decrease sugar as much as possible,this will help you a lot from my personal experience) and compensate this by increasing my amount of protein and fat. It can be a bit hard to hold first weeks but the progress I made was really noticable judging by people around me. I just want to say that it is my personal diet I follow to this day and it can be possible not to fit your style. But anyway I hope it helps.

Conflicting info like this confused me in the first place

Well he is right that diet is more important than cardio, but cardio will still really help you, this is not even an opinion, it's a fact. However if I had to choose between either lifting and cardio, I'd go with lifting.

>What should I substitute my croissants with?
I just have a morning shake:
-oats (I cook some once a week, and put em in the fridge. I use them everyday for my shakes)
-raw egg
-1 or 2 scoops of whey
-some frozen fruits (I go with bananas. I buy a shitload of banana once a month, peel em all, and put em in big ziploc bags that go in the freezer)
-water

Just to add something, your body is not macro counter. It can help you to track calories and make your daily macro intake to give you a hint how much to eat. but you have more weight than when I started...the more weight you have the easier it is to loose. So by the time it gets harder you will already have your personal experience. Just stay focused on your goal and accept the fact that maybe it may took time...but thats the harsh truth. Everybody could have awesome body if it wasnt.

Read the fucking sticky

/thread

Jesus. All this shit advice.

Just calculate your TDEE. Eat up to 500 calories below that, depending on how fast you wish to lose.

Drink water when you're thirsty. Don't follow those retarded guidelines.

Log everything you eat in MyFitnessPal to keep track.

Alternate between lifting at a gym (Do SS or SL or Greyskull) and cardio days.

If you do fuck up with eating, just keep in mind that you suck ass and should try harder. Or that it's a marathon. Whatever works for you.

Read the sticky you stupid fucking wage slave